Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour (50925 Views)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by RoxyBrownAutos: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thank God you are alive correcting the errors of the past.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Righthussle: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your sacrilegious comment exudes terrible arrogance and silly ignorance.
God, though All-Sufficient, commanded the Jews to bring all tithes and offerings into His Temple, so that there would be enough food for the priests and Levites.
Do you know the amount churches like Deeper Life spend in a year on Gospel and Crusade Outreaches?
Do you know how much they secretly give out as charities without putting it on screen or social media?
The schools they built which you criticized in your irrational way of seeing things, do you know the number of people those schools employ?
Do you know the multiplier effect it produces in the number of Nigerians who are dependents of the staffers who have their daily needs met?
You're pitiably ignorant. Your hatred for Jesus Christ and His church has deadened your reasoning and makes you sound both senile and insensible in your outburst.
Do you tell drinkers, smokers, gamblers and womanizers what to do with their money?
The demons possessing you won't let you care about those social misfits.
The only people you feel you can lecture on to whom they give and where they spend their money are those funding the spread of the gospel of Jesus and contributing to both charities and Christian institutions that create jobs for Nigerians.
You need deliverance.
May God forgive your sacrilegious and blasphemous impudence and insolence towards His church.
Repent.
Shalom.

I am very certain you're a pulpit bandit. Or a tithe collector commissioned by a bigger thief and stationed in one of these your business centres you call "house of God" to rob the gullible of their hard earned money in the name of tithe and offering. Well I don't blame you. I blame the fools who give thieves like you their money and believe they have given their money God.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Roland1091(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/kumuyi-to-ushers-stop-imposing-persistent-head-covering-on-ladies-it-causes-odour/

I am really having a hard time getting to
understand how some of this preachers are
reversing and denouncing some doctrines they have used to subject their congregants to untold miseries for ages in the name of religion.

Like seriously,how do they come up with such ideologies for ages,messed up a lot of minds and lives and then wake up one fine morning to renounce those same ideologies?
My concern is with the multitude of people who are going to go through a much more hard time trying to adjust to the new ideas being sold to them. Kai! Abrahamism is pure Satanism.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:
1. Your sacrilegious comment exudes terrible arrogance and silly ignorance.
God, though All-Sufficient, commanded the Jews to bring all tithes and offerings into His Temple, so that there would be enough food for the priests and Levites. Do you know the amount churches like Deeper Life spend in a year on Gospel and Crusade Outreaches?
Do you know how much they secretly give out as charities without putting it on screen or social media?

2. The schools they built which you criticized in your irrational way of seeing things, do you know the number of people those schools employ?
Do you know the multiplier effect it produces in the number of Nigerians who are dependents of the staffers who have their daily needs met?
You're pitiably ignorant. Your hatred for Jesus Christ and His church has deadened your reasoning and makes you sound both senile and insensible in your outburst.

3. Do you tell drinkers, smokers, gamblers and womanizers what to do with their money? The demons possessing you won't let you care about those social misfits.

4. The only people you feel you can lecture on to whom they give and where they spend their money are those funding the spread of the gospel of Jesus and contributing to both charities and Christian institutions that create jobs for Nigerians. You need deliverance. May God forgive your sacrilegious and blasphemous impudence and insolence towards His church. Repent. Shalom.
1. Since when did your Deeper Life become a part of the Jewish state of Israel in the Land of Canaan, the Nation to which God crafted and handed His Old Law of Moses to as a National Constitution in the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

2. Did Jesus Christ in fact command any of His followers to build schools in His name, let alone churches of monuments of the sort your church builds pretending it does so in Jesus Christ's name? undecided

3. Did Jesus Christ tell you that there are demons running those particular outfits you point out as though you are better than they? Did Jesus Christ not drink and eat among those particular sinners - this without castigating them for their lifestyle choices - you finger as though worse than you and your church? undecided

4. Well, recall that Jesus Christ vehemently lectured the Pharisees and Sadducees, calling them hypocrites for carrying out what were clearly sins against God as there acts were against God's very commandments, only they hid behind the name of God in carrying out those sins against Him. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Proudlyomonna: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
The day you misinterpret dressing shabbily as covering up yourself properly , or not dressing shabbily as dressing Seductively or dressing naked, just know that the devil has sealed and signed you for Destruction and Hell.

Be properly dressed. Be neat. Cover up yourself properly.

As a woman don't put on men clothing.
As a man don't put on women's clothings.
Doing such is abomination. That is the word of God.

Do you know why, when, where and how that Passage"As a woman don't put on men's clothing,if only you knew,you would see that you are making a big mockery of Yourself right now grin
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Menesira(m): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Blackfire:
angry

Deeper life

That one na church ?

No be church na watin..
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by aalangel(f): 3:15am On Sep 19, 2022
I don't know why some fools are making noise here. A man talked to his family and you're interfering. Can some intefere in your family Matter??

I am not a member.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by MrBanner(m): 4:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Xagacem:
I think there is a Truth in what you saying I wonder why he is always first to call mods on any other post soliciting for help but turn blind eye to the well known fraudster Anthony okeke post

If it isn't Celestine Nwankwo the wheelchair criminal..
I've spent so much time hounding you on this forum that I can smell your Enugu-esque penmanship from a mile away! Nairaland beggar, you've come to give moral support to your comrade in arms. Godspeed guys, I'm rooting for you both. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by phemmyfour: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
The day you misinterpret dressing shabbily as covering up yourself properly , or not dressing shabbily as dressing Seductively or dressing naked, just know that the devil has sealed and signed you for Destruction and Hell.

Be properly dressed. Be neat. Cover up yourself properly.

As a woman don't put on men clothing.
As a man don't put on women's clothings.
Doing such is abomination. That is the word of God.
What clothing belongs to men and women? What culture are you using to define it
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Kumuyi wanted his church to look holier than the Catholic nuns but failed to realize that it's only God's word that reaches people's hearts and makes them change their attitude {Hebrews 4:12} not human ideology! Romans 10:2-3
Well his son's wife has taught him a lesson he will take to his grave it's not everyone that can be intimidated by Kumuyi's self-righteous teachings!
On her wedding day she dressed the way that pleases her husband not her father in-law! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by reservd(m): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Yet no change in members all these while? How do you expect me to believe such, he handed down a policy which was followed, if he had denounced it, why is the former law still thoroughly adhered to by the same people he preaches to? Are you implying majority of his members refused to adjust to what their GO has condemned, it's well
safesurfer:

Oga he preaches this exact message from time to time when marriage based topics come up. It's not a new message to lifers.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2022
reservd:
Yet no change in members all these while? How do you expect me to believe such, he handed down a policy which was followed, if he had denounced it, why is the former law still thoroughly adhered to by the same people he preaches to? Are you implying majority of his members refused to adjust to what their GO has condemned, it's well
I even heard that in Nigeria still, the women can't use weaves or hair extensions in their hair whereas woman abroad are allowed to do so. I don't know how true this is still. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Adeesther56(f): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Fantastic talk
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by bizzibodi(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Now the blame has been cunningly shifted to Usher Raymond....after making deeper life ladies
look shabby,haggard,unkempt,
dejected,unappealing for 40years,let him also unban d use of body cream, powder & perfumes.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Missionaire: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Righthussle:
Yesterday: Every woman must cover her head very well before entering the house of God.

Today: Story don change

Yesterday: Television belongs to the devil,don't watch it.

Today: Television is good for the Gospel.

Confused scammers.

You steal from the poor to build schools that their children and grand children can not attend.

Pulpit bandit. Old liar. You made my grandmother give you 10 percent of her farm produce for nearly 20 years only for you to use the money to build expensive secondary schools and universities and buy exotic cars. Telling her about a place she will enjoy when she dies but collecting money from her now that she's alive.

STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHOEVER MADE THIS UNIVERSE CANNOT AND WILL NEVER NEED MONEY FOR ANY!!!! THING. WHAT EXACTLY WILL HE DO WITH YOUR MONEY? MAYBE HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY OIL FOR THE GENERATOR THAT POWERS THE SUN. OR HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY MORE OXYGEN FOR US TO BREATH. GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING OO!!!. NA THESE THIEVES NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ENJOYMENT. STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR MONEY.

If you call God "All-sufficient God" and you believe he needs anybody to do anything for Him or he needs your money for anything whatsoever, then you need to check your brain cells whether they are still alive .
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Missionaire: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2022
seunmsg:
So after about 40 years of tight head covering by Deeper life ladies, Baba Kumuyi just realized that the practice is not so important and may even lead to head odour. Why did the holt spirit fail to reveal this to him for over 40 years?

Shepples are nothing but zombies I swear. Their pastors tell them to turn left, turn right, sit down, stand up, jump up, make noise, shake hands etc. They have no brain of their own to analyze all these dogmatic doctrines and make their own decisions on their application except their pastors says so. Las las, Una mumu go soon do.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Missionaire: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I even heard that in Nigeria still, the women can't use weaves or hair extensions in their hair whereas woman abroad are allowed to do so. I don't know how true this is still. undecided

Very true.
They also still don't use makeup or wear earrings. They don't even have ear piercings for earrings....
You might mistake their daughters for boys if you don't look closely.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Missionaire: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
bizzibodi:
Now the blame has been cunningly shifted to Usher Raymond....after making deeper life ladies
look shabby,haggard,unkempt,
dejected,unappealing for 40years,let him also unban d use of body cream, powder & perfumes.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by doneback04: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Na now una eye clear
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Gospel2Day: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Righthussle:

I am very certain you're a pulpit bandit. Or a tithe collector commissioned by a bigger thief and stationed in one of these your business centres you call "house of God" to rob the gullible of their hard earned money in the name of tithe and offering. Well I don't blame you. I blame the fools who give thieves like you their money and believe they have given their money God.

See who is calling givers of tithes and offerings "gullible".
Among those you refer to as gullible are university professors, PhD holders, Masters degree holders and graduates
You don't know what you're talking about.
I can only pity your lost soul.
I won't dignify your arrogant ignorance with my response again.
Bye.
Shalom.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Gospel2Day: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Since when did your Deeper Life become a part of the Jewish state of Israel in the Land of Canaan, the Nation to which God crafted and handed His Old Law of Moses to as a National Constitution in the Land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

2. Did Jesus Christ in fact command any of His followers to build schools in His name, let alone churches of monuments of the sort your church builds pretending it does so in Jesus Christ's name? undecided

3. Did Jesus Christ tell you that there are demons running those particular outfits you point out as though you are better than they? Did Jesus Christ not drink and eat among those particular sinners - this without castigating them for their lifestyle choices - you finger as though worse than you and your church? undecided

4. Well, recall that Jesus Christ vehemently lectured the Pharisees and Sadducees, calling them hypocrites for carrying out what were clearly sins against God as there acts were against God's very commandments, only they hid behind the name of God in carrying out those sins against Him. undecided

You don't deserve a response.
And I won't dignify your ignorance with one.
Bye.
Shalom.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:
You don't deserve a response.
And I won't dignify your ignorance with one.
The real reason is even after so many years of living under this man you remain even more ignorant of God's Truth than when you first started. All you can regurgitate are the lies he has fed you and anything different leaves you overwhelmed and unable to process. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:
1. See who is calling givers of tithes and offerings "gullible".

2. Among those you refer to as gullible are university professors, PhD holders, Masters degree holders and graduates
You don't know what you're talking about.
I can only pity your lost soul.
I won't dignify your arrogant ignorance with my response again.
1. Yes, the are gullible and foolish because Jesus Christ made clear in Matthew 17 that Children of the King do not pay tithes/tax, meaning those of you who pretend you pay tithes in Jesus Christ are not Children of the King aka Sons of God by your actions. undecided

2. You also didn't know that all those titles are meaningless in the Kingdom of God, did you? Jesus Christ said in John 6 vs 25 - 35 that those who belong to Him no longer work for food that perishes but instead they work for food that endures to eternity which only He can give to them. All those titles you list are titles, not or God. They mean nothing where it concerns the knowledge and wisdom of God. Hence the reason why even those who were such titles can be as ignorant as the next man who has never even encountered God's Truth. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Gospel2Day: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Yes, the are gullible and foolish because Jesus Christ made clear in Matthew 17 that Children of the King do not pay tithes/tax, meaning those of you who pretend you pay tithes in Jesus Christ are not Children of the King aka Sons of God by your actions. undecided

2. You also didn't know that all those titles are meaningless in the Kingdom of God, did you? Jesus Christ said in John 6 vs 25 - 35 that those who belong to Him no longer work for food that perishes but instead they work for food that endures to eternity which only He can give to them. All those titles you list are titles, not or God. They mean nothing where it concerns the knowledge and wisdom of God. Hence the reason why even those who were such titles can be as ignorant as the next man who has never even encountered God's Truth. undecided

If only you can see me laughing at your ridiculous ignorance of Scriptures.
You know nothing, and instead of you to keep quiet you are announcing your pitiable ignorance to the world.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:
If only you can see me laughing at your ridiculous ignorance of Scriptures.
You know nothing, and instead of you to keep quiet you are announcing your pitiable ignorance to the world.
Jesus Christ warned you, over 2000 years ago, that you will fall in the same pit that your blind teachers will - Matthew 15 vs 14 - and today, those who know Him clearly understand and see how what He said is God's Truth. The one you follow, the master you bow you, is the one to determine where you end up in eternity. lipsrsealed
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by zionstaar75: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ talk say no be by mouth person dey take claim Child of God status.. He said it is by Living one's life in continuous trust and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, than one is set free from slavery to sin by God's Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 35. undecided

So if your life is instead focused on following the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and their churches, you can never be children of God. And running back into the cocoon that is the same doctrines and traditions of your mogs will not change anything of what the Truth of God said. undecided
there's no need to answer u
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Kobojunkiee: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
there's no need to answer u
Well, all I stated there is the Truth of God according to Jesus Christ. So if you have a problem with that, I am not it. undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Godmind2022(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
You lack home grooming/manners!

Righthussle:
Yesterday: Every woman must cover her head very well before entering the house of God.

Today: Story don change

Yesterday: Television belongs to the devil,don't watch it.

Today: Television is good for the Gospel.

Confused scammers.

You steal from the poor to build schools that their children and grand children can not attend.

Pulpit bandit. Old liar. You made my grandmother give you 10 percent of her farm produce for nearly 20 years only for you to use the money to build expensive secondary schools and universities and buy exotic cars. Telling her about a place she will enjoy when she dies but collecting money from her now that she's alive.

STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHOEVER MADE THIS UNIVERSE CANNOT AND WILL NEVER NEED MONEY FOR ANY!!!! THING. WHAT EXACTLY WILL HE DO WITH YOUR MONEY? MAYBE HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY OIL FOR THE GENERATOR THAT POWERS THE SUN. OR HE WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY MORE OXYGEN FOR US TO BREATH. GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING OO!!!. NA THESE THIEVES NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ENJOYMENT. STOP GIVING THESE THIEVES YOUR MONEY.

If you call God "All-sufficient God" and you believe he needs anybody to do anything for Him or he needs your money for anything whatsoever, then you need to check your brain cells whether they are still alive .
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Godmind2022(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Did you comprehend his message at all? Please, read again. I don't need to say more!

porka:
Pastor Kumuyi has been trying lately to unfetter the members of his church from unnecessary dogma and traditions of men, which had made his congregation shrink and unappealing to the younger generation and therefore not having any future sustainability.

He is trying to untie them from dangerous beliefs that they had previously assumed are the manifestations of holiness, but which are mere human standards.

But in doing this, baba has sometimes got more people confused than before. In this case of women covering their head in the church, it is clearly written in the scripture he quoted (1 Corinthians 11:5). So one wonders what exactly is the trouble if an usher demands that a woman should cover her head at the entrance of the church.

Maybe prophecy is not general, giving that prophecy is a gift for a select few, which makes it exclusive, but can anyone enter the church and not pray? The rest of the verses in the chapter explained the whole issue clearly (from 1 Corinthians 11:6).

Pastor Kumuyi should be careful in throwing his church into confusion. The younger generation that he is trying to attract are even the ones that need biblical guidance from their entitlement tendencies. They should not be indulged to create their own rules.

Baba should know that it is not everyone that will be comfortable coming to the church. There is nothing wrong in women covering their head in the church. Christianity is accepted by faith.
Re: Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour by Righthussle: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Godmind2022:
You lack home grooming/manners!

I have home training that's why you see my disgracing thieves. I was trained never to condone thieves irrespective of their age.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.