Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings (45649 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Aify147(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Something wey happen since na now nairaland dey post am.. lol
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Sotland: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Rather na cheat,marry a second wife. It is not a crime and the Bible never condemned it..
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2022
ramdris:
Why on ur mat bed man.. U bleep up big time... How much b hotel?
He couldn't afford house rent....and u are asking him how much is hotel?....lolss Oga ohhhh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by iscom(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Ah!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Firstcitizen: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2022
grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by danot1030: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Man of the house where the woman is the one feeding the family and paying the house rent. Some men no get shame sha.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Kajaard: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2022
The man is totally shameless. How can you disrespect your marriage like that?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Maxhappy01(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2022
ramdris:
Why on ur mat bed man.. U bleep up big time... How much b hotel?
you're talking of hotel when he can't afford food and rent for his family.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by benny24: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:
The height of disrespect and ingratitude to the woman..

She did well.
in the video the man accused the wife of denying him sex. That the woman is more financially stable is that enough reason to deny the man sex? Since she refuse to give the man sex the man need to sought for it from someone else.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Jackanda1(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:
In this life in all your getting please have money!!! Money stops nonsense
The woman was able to take the bold step because she is financially stable compared to the man and the man was kicked out because he has no money... Last last na who get money get upper say. But cheating is bad
I think you should rather advice men not to cheat. He wouldn't have been kicked out if he didnt cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Aguiyimba(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Life no balance ooo. To be sincere if you don’t cheat you don’t know what God has done for you oo.

How?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by PDJT: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
-This is fake. All bags already packed, TV not plugged, with the half-hearted response from the supposed husband. Mchew!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by benny24: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Aify147:
Something wey happen since na now nairaland dey post am.. lol
the time wey person wake up na the person morning be that, abeg free nairaland
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Men
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by pocohantas(f): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2022
As she should.

He should go back to his father’s house.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by sofiscatedmoron: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol if a woman pays house rent we no go hear words, by the way the man must be afonja
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by KIDfurniture(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Na she Dey pay rent . The useless boy should be thrown out ASAP. He is as usual As his father

ECASH120:

https://www.blueprint.ng/video-watch-as-wife-catches-husband-having-s3x-with-another-lover/
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by ImoleNaija: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Shameless man!

How could he bring a who_re to his matrimonial bed I hate shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by SocialJustice: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:
The woman was able to take the bold step because she is financially stable compared to the man and the man was kicked out because he has no money... Last last na who get money get upper say. But cheating is bad
When we go dey tell women to get their own money too, most girls now think say na bad advise.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by FuckSilly: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2022
She did well.

CHEATERS should ALWAYS be treated like shît.

This is how I'll do too or worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hope4nigeria(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:
The height of disrespect and ingratitude to the woman..

She did well.
she should give him the kids too. Na him property
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2022
But men we get problem o.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hope4nigeria(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
She did well.

CHEATERS need to be treated like shît.

This is how I'll do too or worse.
if you don't give your husband rest of mind, he will go for another woman, that's not cheating, only problem is allowing a woman to take your responsibility.if I'm the man, I will beat shit commot from your body. Only a useless man will allow a stupid woman to take 1% of his responsibility, if not, where will you see worse? You will collect.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by vimovanini: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2022
why the guy sef kan decide to disgrace im wife and family na... anyway ₦100 airtime, new candy crush saga don comot https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Echoban: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:

U want to have money than ur husband so that u can throw ur his property out in case he cheats shocked
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by FuckSilly: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
if you don't give your husband rest of mind, he will go for another woman, that's not cheating, only problem is allowing a woman to take your responsibility.
Shut up!
If you don't give your wife rest of mind, she'll go for another husband too. If na your sister or daughter marry irresponsible fool, no be wetin u go want be dat?
Besides, I fuçk people and not the other way.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by tillaman(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Stupid scarlet man
She’s depriving you of a lot of things is the best line you can come up with you stupid self-servicer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hope4nigeria(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Shut up!
If you don't give your wife rest of mind, she'll go for another husband too. If na your sister or daughter marry irresponsible fool, no be wetin u go want be dat?
Besides, I fuçk people and not the other way.
who is this weyrey ashawo, why are you mad like this, we know your type, we don't marry mad women in our family, if we mistakenly detect one like you, we bust them out through window you dey mad ni? If not the useless man who allow bitch to be taking his responsibility, how dare you challenge me? You can never see husband as I dey see you so sef getat
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by FuckSilly: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
who is this weyrey ashawo, why are you mad like this, we know your type, we don't marry mad women in our family, if we mistakenly detect one like you, we bust them out through window you dey mad ni? If not the useless man who allow bitch to be taking his responsibility, how dare you challenge me? You can never see husband as I dey see you so sef getat
Aboloriburuku leleyi ni?
Are you mistaken me for your mother?
E be like say thunder wan scatter your blokos.
Ara loma san paẹ. O ponu

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Sweetvie: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2022
benny24:
in the video the man accused the wife of denying him sex. That the woman is more financially stable is that enough reason to deny the man sex? Since she refuse to give the man sex the man need to sought for it from someone else.
Oh you expect a woman that work from morning to night , still cook and tired to now open her leg
For one man that sit at home or probably go out with friends doing nothing?. If he want sex he should get up and be a man not a decoration smiley

7 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by bpalace(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Many ppl no get sense o..:. This is fake fake. Scripted. With the TV hammering. I will rate them high
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by deltateam: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.blueprint.ng/video-watch-as-wife-catches-husband-having-s3x-with-another-lover/

I knew it but only wanted to confirm.

He who pays the pipper dictates the tune. It's not a case of shouting, "I am the man of the house." Empty words don't pay house rent. I am sure she's also the one buying food to feed him, only for him to get strength to misbehave.

A man whose wife is bearing the financial burden of house rent should respect himself.

But even if he's the one paying rent why bring his concubine to his matrimonial home in front of his children.

What is he trying to teach them?

What is bad is bad. Uncle didn't try. Shame dey catch me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.