Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick (49687 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by TopNotchTrends(m): 11:06am On Feb 02
A lady has confronted a side chick her husband has been cheating with.
The lady called the side chick all sorts of names and said the side chick prevents her from seeing her husband for 2 weeks.

Watch the video and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDlNx07zlk?si=_a2UKqZ4-2zXJ4k8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by talented321: 11:09am On Feb 02
You gat share ur husband madam don't be greedy, men are not meant for one women..

Modified: if you like quote me from now till night' i said the truth. Just that men has to do whatever they want to do in a respectful manner because women also have feelings and emotions..

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by fyzaila: 11:58am On Feb 02
How is it the side chic's business? Instead of you to deal with your husband who decided to be a cheerful giver of what supposed to be yours only. Rubbish

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Mryacks: 12:12pm On Feb 02
Very terrible behaviour by the so-called wife. The side chick was even composed enough to just walk away from there. Face your husband woman

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by muyico(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02
inside club?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Danisaint112(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02
This one (wife) is a little bit wise, unlike some that will go on an all out attack on the lady leaving the husband who is the major cause.

Women should know how to respect boundaries, dating multiple men is already a sin against God and man let alone dating someone's husband.

Funny thing is you will still see this women luckily get married tomorrow and be hoping that no one dates their husband. Ridiculous.

The very reason I don't take this things serious anymore because you can't even tell if karma is what's playing out here.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Mpcoll001: 3:33pm On Feb 02
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Marvieduke(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02
I feel for her, her feelings for the husband has been betrayed, just yesterday a thread showed where a meat seller was celebrated by his wife.... #Irony_of_life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by motionarena: 3:34pm On Feb 02
Mryacks:
Very terrible behaviour by the so-called wife. The side chick was even composed enough to just walk away from there. Face your husband woman

But if its other way around.

She is a hoe, olosho.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Primusinterpares(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02
Some Wives are responsible for some husband's behaviors...
The peaceful babe the man married is now a lion of the house

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Balistic4: 3:34pm On Feb 02
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by vincenteger: 3:34pm On Feb 02
Their problem

They'll still settle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by SultanOfAbia: 3:34pm On Feb 02
DiskJokeyManic:
See as thread scarce,,,, no insult on de man or anytin but should it be the oda way round....we would have been seeing comments like “Shameless woman” “Women are useless” “Once a hoe alwsys a hoe” dis dat..

The truth is dat Nairaland has alot of misogynists who hide unda de guise of Redpill to sew rubbish😐

Una mind go soon touch ground for dis forum😐😐

At least when War start
They will first carry you women and children to safety first before Men.
If bandit attack village, na Men Dem dey first kill
If arm robber enter house, Na the man go protect both wife and pikin

You don't hear us complain about it

See, it's not only women that have privelege in this world ooo

Men get their own privelege too
we are allowed to flex many women
It is our privelege

The heavy responsibility on Men today is enough to kill 2 elephants.
1 wife cannot solve this kind problem
You need wife and side chick to join hands inorder to keep Men sane in this Hard times

So lock up and get back to the kitchen..
Allow Men to Enjoy

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by DiskJokeyManic: 3:34pm On Feb 02
See as thread scarce,,,, no insult on de man or anytin but should it be the oda way round....we would have been seeing comments like “Shameless woman” “Women are useless” “Once a hoe alwsys a hoe” dis dat..... Instead, dey decided to turn marriage councillors and motivational speakers to de woman

The truth is dat Nairaland has alot of misogynists who hide unda de guise of Redpill to spew rubbish😐

Una mind go soon touch ground for dis forum😐😐

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by OKUCHI11(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02
Devil don catch Demon 👿👿👿

My sister this life nor just worth anybody headache... Once you die in the name of fighting for love... life will surely go on...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02
There's nothing new under the sun abeg undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Princedapace(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02
just divorce him and move on. No issue here. Na una carry marriage for head. Person dey tire for marriage na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by vincenteger: 3:35pm On Feb 02
Primusinterpares:
Some Wives are responsible for some husband's behaviors...
The peaceful babe the man married is now a lion of the house

Hence the reason to justify cheating?
Why not divorce her

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by datola: 3:35pm On Feb 02
N
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Fatbam005: 3:35pm On Feb 02
Drama everywhere. Nigerians and season film no dey end
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by richard870(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02
Hmmm...
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by VeryKindHearted(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02
I read in a book written by a woman that women would continue fighting one another over a man.

Despite the fact that many people believe that the wife suppose to fight her husband, but according to the woman, it will not be possible for the wife or girlfriend to leave the other woman and fight her man.

She said women will continue fighting the other woman due to the following reasons:

(1) The man is the price. You cannot leave your opponent and fight the price.

You can only fight or compete with your opponent for the price.

(2) In childhood, it is more common for someone to fight with the members of his or her own gender.

Boys fight mostly with boys and girls fight mostly with girls.

It is ingrained in us to spare the opposite gender the blows but rather direct the blows to our own gender.

(3) Vengeance: A woman wants to take vengeance against a woman who also shares her man.

She believes that the other woman supposed to have made proper enquiry to know that the man belongs to her.

Some believe that the other woman already knows that the man belongs to another woman and suppose to have turned down the man when he approached her.

(4) She believes that the other woman is making herself cheap. If her husband or boyfriend finds it so easy to get another woman thereby making her(the wife or girlfriend) to be expendable, it is reasonable to fight her because if she(the side chick) was not so easy to get, her husband would not have left her(the wife or girlfriend) to go to her(the side chick).

She believes that the presence of many women is making men have choices.

So why must she leave the other woman to fight her husband?

(5) She believes that the other woman is after her husband.

Every woman finds a man with a girlfriend or wife to be more attractive than men without wives or girlfriends.

So she believes that the other woman had found her husband or boyfriend attractive that is why she came for him.

(6) Many women do not believe that a woman should fight or beat up a man.

Many women hate to hear that a woman beat or assault a man.

Many women believe that it is unthinkable for a woman to attack a man.

So she rather take out her anger on a fellow woman.

Personally, I have heard from many women that a woman is not suppose to beat a man. Some women can tolerate a man beating a woman but not the other way round.

Although many women believe it is unmanly for a man to beat a woman.

(7) The element of sex: Many women believe that men are sex and love objects. You cannot fight your love objects.

(cool She wants to get even with the other woman even if she breaks up with the cheating husband or boyfriend.

She believes she has to get even with the other woman to feel satisfied.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by CharleyBright(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02
Yeye dey smell.

When a woman catches husband with side chick, these two scenarios will likely play out:
1. The woman goes straight and beat up the side-chick when she is sure she would win in physical combat with side- chick

2. The woman resorts to name calling and abuses on the side chick from a distance once she realizes she would lose in physical combat with side chick.

Obviously in this video the man's wife has sized up the side chick and concluded that she can't match side-chick in physical combat, hence the name calling.

My advise:
Men stop chasing sidechick up and down. And most importantly stop publicizing your illicit romance in public for your wives to come act dramas on social media view.

Side-chicks - stop chasing married men about. Go and look for your own husband before you become evening newspaper. It is people like you that won't tolerate side chicks near your husband after your have played roles of sidechick to people's husbands for donkey years..

And wives, if you must go to accost side chick that you see with your husband, focus your energy on fighting or embarrassing your husbands. If you fight or abuse side-chick, he no concern your husband. If una like make una fight die, he no concern am. Carry bottle break his head, next time he won't try it.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by bestman09(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02
grin
Kini big deal? Is she the one taking care of the home? Instead of her to be happy that she is still the one and ONLY in the home!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by datola: 3:36pm On Feb 02
No gree for anybody o

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Kobicove(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02
talented321:
You gat share ur husband madam don't be greedy, men are not meant for one women..

grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by AllahOfBlood: 3:36pm On Feb 02
grin

Oga youtuber which one come be she called her all sorts of name?
She called her ashawooo which is a normal name for for Nigerian slay queens, is that too difficult to spell it out?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by mobileboy: 3:36pm On Feb 02
Nairaland misogynist will support the man

but switch the gender role, and watch same nairalander bash the woman to coma

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Shikena(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02
Face your husband
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Freshtruth(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02
My wife catch me with my side chick and so? Wetin come happen because I marry u make I no still go conquer other territory undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by KarinaSlim(f): 3:37pm On Feb 02
If I was the one, I will walk over there and greet both of them.

Then go home, cook food and pretend like it never happened.

I will teach u the true meaning of hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

My silence go make u commit suicide later.

If it were the other way round where it was the husband that caught his wife with a side guy, what will he do?

What some cheating men want their wives to accept from them will never be accepted by them if the tables were turned.

11 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.