Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Can I Stop My Parents From Circumcising Me? I Am 15 Years Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Parents From Circumcising Me? I Am 15 Years Old (566 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Parents From Circumcising Me? I Am 15 Years Old by xcyril: 4:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Hello young people! Join us for another interesting edition of QUESTIONS THAT BOTHER YOUNG PEOPLE with Cyril Isi on CTCD Radio, Ibadan. You don’t want to miss the educative and informative answers to the numerous questions that young people ask and the exchange of ideas and opinions between the program host, guest speaker and the listeners/callers.

QUESTION FOR THIS EDITION: I AM 15 YEARS OLD AND MY PARENTS ARE ALREADY PLANNING TO CIRCUMCISE ME. I DON’T WANT TO BE CIRCUMCISED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

DATE: Wednesday 21st September, 2022

TIME: 4pm

PROGRAMME HOST: The programme is hosted by Cyril Isi. Cyril is a Media Practitioner, Public Speaker, Educator and Child Protection and Safeguarding Officer. He is a versatile communicator, youth mentor, and human capacity developer. He is the Founder Trustee of the Centre for Total Child Development, an NGO that engages, empower and equip children to fulfil God’s plan and purpose for their lives.

You can listen to the show on Anchor at www.anchor.fm/ctcdradio. You can also get update on the programme on facebook at www.facebook.com/ctcdradio. To join the conversation please call/sms/whatsapp: 08180495451. Follow us on all our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ctcdradio. This edition of the show will also be available as podcast on Anchor and Spotify.

For sponsorship and advert consideration please contact the Cyril Isi on: 08180495451. Follow, like or message the Presenter/Host on: facebook, instagram, twitter and youtube @cyrilisi

Re: How Can I Stop My Parents From Circumcising Me? I Am 15 Years Old by Iamicekid(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Why would they want to do that to a female at this time and age wtf, female circumcising is wrong in all shades and form
Re: How Can I Stop My Parents From Circumcising Me? I Am 15 Years Old by Noloss(f): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Involve government agency on gender unit in your state. They campaigns against female genital multilations and related issues.
They will enlighten your parents and possibly prosecute where necessary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. / Brad New Table Gas Cooker Available For Sale / Bayelsa Man Abscods From Marriage Ceremony Over Incessant Demands.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.