Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. (572 Views)

Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. / Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. / Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Babafrayol23: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good afternoon sir /ma i want to return to school for my teaching practice but no money for transport fare even no food to eat. My parents said they don't have anything even me self I'm owning alot of people money. Sir, if you can help me with any amount I will return to ilorin this Saturday or Sunday please help me
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Chnbanc: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Paste ya azza
Make I send u 1k
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Babafrayol23: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chnbanc:
Paste ya azza
Make I send u 1k
Thank you sir. God bless you
Account no 2004029070
Kuda micro finace bank
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Babafrayol23: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote autho
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Babafrayol23: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Babafrayol23:

@chbanc not seen sir
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Babafrayol23: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chnbanc:
Paste ya azza
Make I send u 1k
I have not seen it sir
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by DontBullshitMe: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you don't have money for transportation, where do you plan to get money for sustenance?
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Babafrayol23: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
If you don't have money for transportation, where do you plan to get money for sustenance?
I don't know yet but hope never dies
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Chnbanc:
Paste ya azza
Make I send u 1k

I hope you didn't give him anything. He is a fraudster. I have exposed him before and further exposed him here: https://www.nairaland.com/7403792/no-job-no-helper-all#117913924

I should add that you should think twice before sending money to anyone using fintechs like Kuda and PalmPay. You can open an account there with fake details and the fintechs will not request for proof of identity, residence, or even BVN. That's why scammers use it a lot.
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Na thief o. See the comment I left above yours.
Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by Foodqueen(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shoodboi:

Na thief o. See the comment I left above yours.

Can't stop laughing cheesy @ na thief o

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen. by ibechris(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thieves wey dey this nairaland plenty pass good people.

Thieves without class.

(1) (Reply)

It's Actually A Women's World..... The Wedlock Of The Gods. / Room In Mini Flat / How Do Men Raise Money For Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.