Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? (132543 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Richest Nollywood Actors Named (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by dont8(m): 2:37am On Jan 20, 2013
Viewing this topic: dont8(m), SeunPlus(f), binger(m), Caracta(f), spikes C(m), Acidosis(m), ItsModella(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by Gabreal1(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2013
blackchief: my pple where is RMD, Olo jacob,Pete Edoche,KOK etc the big boys of the industry on the list please
hahahaha top 10 ACTRESSES!!!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by Gabreal1(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't know about the richest but the highest paid actress in Nollywood history is Genevieve Nnaji.
GBAUN!! Omotola is d highest paid jor wit about 5million 4 a movie.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
ok guys no fighting

Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by Bonaguy(m): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Old list! Ini Edo is currently the richest with N130m followed by Uche Jombo and Rita. @OP don't just post things u re not sure abt
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bonaguy: Old list! Ini Edo is currently the richest with N130m followed by Uche Jombo and Rita. @OP don't just post things u re not sure abt

When it was posted that was the correct list then(2011), now the list has changed, so what? that doesn't mean I was incorrect when the thread was created, if I was then(2011), then you would have a point now about "what I am sure about" but right now you don't. If you want to make a updated list(with Ini Edo being the richest) right now go ahead, their are many threads that were done back then(2011) that had the same info about this topic(with the same results) and people are still commenting on them even though things have changed since then.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
So you all believe this crap of a list. Una no reason am say no right thinking. Nollywood actors/actress would actually reveal how much they are worth. You want armed robbers to start chasing them abi? If am to believe the list Omotola should be at the number one spot.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 3:34am On May 01, 2013
bbexcel: So you all believe this crap of a list. Una no reason am say no right thinking. Nollywood actors/actress would actually reveal how much they are worth. You want armed robbers to start chasing them abi? If am to believe the list Omotola should be at the number one spot.

I go by the source and that source was back in 2011, the same source that mentioned about famous people like Aliko Dangote and genevieve Nnaji, so that source seems reliable to me, so I guess I will believe that list you call crap. I don't want any armed robbers to be chasing them but if the media is already reporting this all to millions of people, they already have spread the news, so me posting this on nairaland back then would make no difference. So maybe you should complain to every media outlet reporting this then me posting it on nairaland.

Based on your thinking I guess you are going to be angry with CNN and other news outlets that talked about Aliko Dangote, and question or accuse people who post what the media says about them of attracting robbers to them, lol

If you want to believe Omotola is number one well OK, but I go by facts not what I feel should be the number one, here is the source, that I posted when I did this thread back in 2011, where you can complain to them: http://allafrica.com/stories/201009270858.html
and another: http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/movies/201109/71446.php

p.s. check out the year it was done 2011 for the second source
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses? by anonymous6(f): 4:15am On May 01, 2013
ok, I wanted to make a updated list of the richest Nollywood actresses RIGHT NOW(2013) based on sources, how you interpret it is up to you:

it has been reported Funke Akindele is the richest Nollywood actress as of 2013: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=84801

in 2012 it was reported Kate Henshaw was the richest Nollywood actress in the top ten list: http://allafricancinema.com/list-of-top-earning-nollywood-actresses-2012/

BUT

there was a recent list of the top ten richest nollywood actresses of 2013, and guess what, I saw Kate Henshaw as number one again not Ini Edo: http://answersafrica.com/10-richest-nigerian-nollywood-actresses.html

Now I am assuming that Kate must the richest for the english nollywood industry, while Funke Akindele is the richest in the yoruba nollywood industry, the richest between the two I don't know but I would assume Funke Akindele.

Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial