Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife (615 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife by suxes2005(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
http:///?p=1860

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Source
Re: Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife by EuroMeko(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
"might have to" those three omitted words add better clarity and editorial purpose.

In any case, it might well be worth it so that the Governator can be finally free from that frigid Woman.
Re: Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife by suxes2005(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^^^^

Yes sir you are very right. He might have more than
what is on record and might wanna pay her more,

SHALOM
Re: Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife by EuroMeko(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
For the record, I Idolize Arnold, he can do no wrong and he is a shining light for all foreigners in the USA based on all his accomplishments in anything he has touched.

I wish he nothing but the best in all his future endeavors and I wish for him to get this sordid issue behind him (kids changing their last name, etc) and move forward.

I for one cannot wait till the next Terminator movie comes out.
Re: Schwarzenegger To Pay E250m To Ex-wife by suxes2005(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
EuroMeko:

For the record, I Idolize Arnold, he can do no wrong and he is a shining light for all foreigners in the USA based on all his accomplishments in anything he has touched.

I wish he nothing but the best in all his future endeavors and I wish for him to get this sordid issue behind him (kids changing their last name, etc) and move forward.

I for one cannot wait till the next Terminator movie comes out.

Yup you are right boss

(1) (Reply)

M.d Is Better Than M.i / Stephanie Okereke In Another Husband Snatching Scandal / Legendary French Actor Gerard Depardieu Pees In Plane Cabin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.