Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy (46077 Views)

Sista Afia Steps Out Braless To An Event (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger: Nigerians Don't Have President - Ghanaian On Bobrisky Video / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by emmalezy(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Controversial Ghanaian TV/Radio host, Afia Schwarzenegger has said she wants to marry Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy this year.

Although Don Jazzy kicked off the light hearted matter by showing off a plaque to his several followers on Instagram seeking for the ‘help’ of all to achieve his aim of marrying in 2015, the sultry Afia couldn’t help but respond with her own plaque NET reports.

With a Facebook post of her own, Afia declared her intention to marry Don Jazzy this year with the caption: ‘Pls help me’ apart from the cardboard message she bears.

SOURCE

http://thenet.ng/2015/03/meet-the-ghanaian-female-oap-who-wants-to-marry-don-jazzy-this-year/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Airforce1(m): 3:17am On Mar 13, 2015
I wish her goodluck grin

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by ephemm(m): 3:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish her goodluck grin

No be only goodluck self, I wish her ebele jonathan otuoke join!

51 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by xreal: 4:54am On Mar 13, 2015
She appears to be the lousy type.

Don wouldn't go for such.

3 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by qadeerkug(m): 5:17am On Mar 13, 2015
ephemm:

No be only goodluck self, I wish her ebele jonathan otuoke join!
hahahaha nd d gurl no fine sef chaiii grin

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2015
She want to reap where she did not sow abi?

Nigerian men don't take her kind serious

attention seeker agbaya

9 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by NegeduGrace(f): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2015
*hummin eldee na wash*
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2015
She should keeping dream and never wakes up
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by nortcentrallord(m): 5:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Looking all washed up and spent. cheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I wish her goodluck grin
I would rather you wished her Buhari.. You know Buhari means failure

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by pretydiva(f): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Keep dreaming gal it's allowed. Don jazzy don't go 4 gals like u
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by qadeerkug(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
I would rather you wished her Buhari.. You know Buhari means failure
just 16days remaining we would knew who is failure...... GMB mah next president Inshaa Allahu

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by zeusdgrt(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Blebleswag:
She should keeping dream and ne ;ver wakes up
. See d way U attack the gurl,e be lyk say U get don jazzy for ur marriage plan o

3 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Chisos grin
She don wash finish now Don jazzy nor dey see road
Her booty flat like dis tell me what bout her bombs grin

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by zeusdgrt(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Keep dreaming gal it's allowed. Don jazzy don't go 4 gals like u
. Who tell U? U dey jealous

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by englishmart(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2015
qadeerkug:
just 16days remaining we would knew who is failure...... GMB mah next president Inshaa Allahu
insha allahu ko? Insha Mohammadu ni?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by swisschris(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Ppl like Genevieve never talk na dis wanna be wan com still dey nigga #naijarichest artist

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by bionick: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Dreams could be some ao atimes:/..
Still, If you dream say u wud be a president you would be, maybe a president of the dump .... If she dream say she wan marry don jazzy.....hmmm she might end up with ??....
Anyway don't vote for dreams that can't be achieved.
Vote for change..
GMB for change

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2015
The girl no fine

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Airforce1(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2015
bionick:
Dreams could be some ao atimes:/..
Still, If you dream say u wud be a president you would be, maybe a president of the dump .... If she dream say she wan marry don jazzy.....hmmm she might end up with ??....
Anyway don't vote for dreams that can't be achieved.

Vote for change..
GMB for change

What change are you talking about

Is Buhari a bus conductor?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Good luck to her.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by thefakestan: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
She wants to kpansh
Kpansh
Kpansh
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Afia Schwarzenegger Hot? Please don't let the 5kg of makeup + hours of photoshop deceive you. Her face is as ugly as her character and she talks way too much.

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Jostico: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
doro fine doro power doro everything.originator of doro but no bucci grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by omanifrank(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
luv in Ghana
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by BabaEleko(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Jonathan is a goner, whether Don Jazzy accepts this Agbani wowori proposal or not. 2015 is the year of "Change" and "Genuine transformation" in the lives of the common Nigerian. AU Report indicates that Nigeria's treasury is near empty due to the amount GEJ is "father Christmasing" to every Tom, D1ck and Harry that sings his praise and we dont even know how Nigeria will be managed after the election because money don finish. Even bank managers are complaining the lack of foreign currency in their cover because GEJ and his 40 thieves have diverted it all to their pocket. Nigerians, come election day, please vote wisely. Remember how many lives is being lost everyday in the north and cast your vote for absolute peace, for CHANGE! Not the "Stone anybody that says CHANGE" according to their Mama Peace. PLEASE SAVE NIGERIA FROM DOOM!

3 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2015
It is OAP not OPA.
Shey she does not know Don Jazzy's house ni? Can't she waka go and tell him.

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Anikulhapo(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2015
No Comment

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by lifestyle1(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by mczico: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
I I soon blow

gej till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy by Cutest9gerian(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Shez just a Banging material

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery / Charles Okocha Steps Out In Pant As He Hits 1 Million On Instagram / The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.