Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Moving On #2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moving On #2 (554 Views)

Moving On / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope? / Ease Of Moving On After Separation /divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving On #2 by AirstarKane(f): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Who else attaches the development or positive growth in life to happenings around them especially in terms of spirituality? Like a certain timeline which spurs like dejavu or instruction to do something to change one's life

Like I said I am finding it difficult to move on be aue I didn't do what I was meant to do, messed up big time intentionall and it's hurting me.

It has caused strained relationship in my family before people looked up to me but my acts can't just be explainable.

For instance, I noticed I am an overthinker despite people telling me to calm down and even within my spirit I felt like babe all this is not necessary calm down I didn't o. To the point I was just over reacting which I do not.

I have never over reacted but recently I find myself overthining and overreacting. I hear words but then the deeds has been don like I banged my laptop that didn't offend me

How do I erase these memories?
N:B I consciously acted with my mind intact.

I know here's not the place to look for help I just need closure of. Someone told me you're looking for justification but you wouldn't see it.
Please I need help or anyone that has done such.
Just doing stuff for no reason , no pressure just doing it nothing even spiritual.
Re: Moving On #2 by boxer022(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
I find it difficult to get what you are saying but I have to tell you this. Try to forgive yourself and also forget as you already said, the deed has been done. Wallowing in self pain, frustration and unforgiveness will lead you no where but to more harm. Whatever you were told to do which you didn't do is now in the past and you have to let it go. Do whatever you can to make yourself happy again and not condemn yourself further.

2 Likes

Re: Moving On #2 by AirstarKane(f): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
boxer022:
I find it difficult to get what you are saying but I have to tell you this. Try to forgive yourself and also forget as you already said, the deed has been done. Wallowing in self pain, frustration and unforgiveness will lead you no where but to more harm. Whatever you were told to do which you didn't do is now in the past and you have to let it go. Do whatever you can to make yourself happy again and not condemn yourself further.

Thank you I really appreciate and I sincerely want to get it back.
I'd try to, God help me.
Re: Moving On #2 by boxer022(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
AirstarKane:

Thank you I really appreciate and I sincerely want to get it back.
I'd try to, God help me.
I know you will get it back, just put in your best and be confident that you will get it. If you need someone to talk to seek out your good and supportive friends and family for solace. If there will be any need to talk to me let me know so I can forward my whatsapp contact. Best of luck.
Re: Moving On #2 by AirstarKane(f): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
boxer022:

I know you will get it back, just put in your best and be confident that you will get it. If you need someone to talk to seek out your good and supportive friends and family for solace. If there will be any need to talk to me let me know so I can forward my whatsapp contact. Best of luck.

Pls I need it urgently
Re: Moving On #2 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
AirstarKane:

Pls I need it urgently

This is where meditation and vows comes in...

Late at night before you go to bed.. sit and relax.. try to recall everything you have done since you woke up. Picture yourself altering what you considering wrong... That u had done during the day.

Sometimes the spirits binding out acts can be persuasive... Endeavor to follow the instructions these spirits communicate in your Mind.
Perhaps there is a level you ought to act on you aren't pushing towards yet.

1 Like

Re: Moving On #2 by etel124(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
May the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ which surpasses all things be with you....Amen
AirstarKane:
Who else attaches the development or positive growth in life to happenings around them especially in terms of spirituality? Like a certain timeline which spurs like dejavu or instruction to do something to change one's life

Like I said I am finding it difficult to move on be aue I didn't do what I was meant to do, messed up big time intentionall and it's hurting me.

It has caused strained relationship in my family before people looked up to me but my acts can't just be explainable.

For instance, I noticed I am an overthinker despite people telling me to calm down and even within my spirit I felt like babe all this is not necessary calm down I didn't o. To the point I was just over reacting which I do not.

I have never over reacted but recently I find myself overthining and overreacting. I hear words but then the deeds has been don like I banged my laptop that didn't offend me

How do I erase these memories?
N:B I consciously acted with my mind intact.

I know here's not the place to look for help I just need closure of. Someone told me you're looking for justification but you wouldn't see it.
Please I need help or anyone that has done such.
Just doing stuff for no reason , no pressure just doing it nothing even spiritual.
Re: Moving On #2 by AirstarKane(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

This is where meditation and vows comes in...

Late at night before you go to bed.. sit and relax.. try to recall everything you have done since you woke up. Picture yourself altering what you considering wrong... That u had done during the day.

Sometimes the spirits binding out acts can be persuasive... Endeavor to follow the instructions these spirits communicate in your Mind.
Perhaps there is a level you ought to act on you aren't pushing towards yet.

You're right whenever I get to that level I flop I keep repeating the same mistake. This life is a mystery I'm super tired. What can I do?
Re: Moving On #2 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
AirstarKane:

You're right whenever I get to that level I flop I keep repeating the same mistake. This life is a mystery I'm super tired. What can I do?

I know it all
Re: Moving On #2 by boxer022(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
AirstarKane:

Pls I need it urgently

(1) (Reply)

Served Boss 14years / Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth / Affordable Fashion Item, Home Essentials And Gift Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.