Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl (4747 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
I met this parasite on Tinder and I allowed her to stay in my house, for around 3 months. She acted like an innocent girl in front of me and told me all her fabricated sad stories, only to get my trust and sympathy. Until one day, she stole my money and laptop, phones and ran away. Everyone please be aware of this girl. She's very manipulative. She even tried to frame my cook and driver for the stolen objects when I confronted her until I realized all things didnt add up and then she ran away. She's from Calabar but she lives in Lagos now. I managed to catch her and sent her to police and she returned my laptop and iphone. Still she has no remorse. She still lying to people that she didn't confess or stole anything.

At the police station I found out she has not been working since her graduation from high school. I really don't know how she makes a living. And she was not scared at all. She was making calls to people and chatting like nothing was happening on our way to police station. At the night we sent her to police and police interrogating her, she had people to call me to tell me release her. The person who called me, I could even not see his phone number or track the number. From this moment I knew this girl is a very discreet criminal and probably has been doing this to a lot of people. She and her friends outside know how to hide their information.

She has herpes, both in her mouth and genitals and she gave them to me. I didn't even know it until she gave me herpes. I had high fever for a week and had infection and blisters on my genital and I spent a lot of money in hospital. Even though I got her test result later and confirmed she had it, she was still lying to me and told me the test was not correct. However I forgave her becasue she told me she was raped when she was young so I thought the rapist might give her herpes.

Her name is Okon Joy Etim.

Please be aware and dont be scammed by her.

Stay safe

For those who say that I tried to sexually take advantage of her. I just felt lonely and needed a companion, maybe a real relationship. I didn't aim for sex on Tinder. We rarely had sex. Once a month maybe even though she stayed with me almost everyday. I took very good care of her because I believed all her sad experiences she told me. I just felt sorry for her and tried to give her love and care. And as a result this happened to me.
The most infurious thing is that she tried to frame people who worked for me. My cook and driver could lose their job becasue of that and she just didn't give a shit about their lives. How could an 18 year old girl do such a thing? It's evil!!

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by MatrixReloaded: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
First of all your story doesn't add up, you picked a hooker on tinder and similarly fall in lust with her tender body and accommodate her for 3 months enjoying free knack on a young pussy.
Now she flee with your computer, phones, money, but you never think of giving her a comfortable life after 3 months. I wonder where her documents will lead you to but if I were you it's not necessary because alot of people will accommodate her, nurse her and get her treated of those Aforementioned infections you gave her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
See simp go house strange girl wey em meet for tinder for 3month.
Ogbeni at least she no kill you throway,my mind dey tell me say you just wan defame this girl if not you suppose dey drop evidence of chat and proof but no na to post details you dey do.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by GodsOwnMan: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
You took sexual advantage of a poor teenage girl and you are here making noise on NL. See your mouth like pepeye own.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
your simping got the best of you, OLODO!!! show us the picture of the criminal yeah, instead of telling us your sob simping stories.

imagine this fool having unprotected sex with this supposed "parasite", and now biatching because he caught Herpes from her. you got what you deserve from being a fool, you are lucky she didnt give you AIDS or got pregnant!

9 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Pandev(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
cheesy

Omo see brother...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
You're lucky.
Unlike psradisevirgin
Failure
.This is why he hide his identity because he's a failure.

Business fail @30s
Resigned from federal government field.. Is this not the work of your village peopl

https://www.nairaland.com/6060116/cancel-resignation-federal-government-institution.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
She uses the name Nora.

She doesn't have advanced education or any skills.

She makes a living by lying to people, sleeping with people, living with others and stealing their stuff.

Just like a parasite.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by endsarrrs(f): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Op, You are indeed the 18years old,'not actually the girl...sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Trustedapparel(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Breakfast served successful

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Breakfast served successful
With fried turkey sef,lol

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by VeryWickedMan: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

She also has herpes, both on her mouth and genitals and she gave them to me.

RIP in advance sir

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Kajaard: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
You must be a big fool. The little girl has played you and also gave you a parting gift of herpes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by TollMind: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
She also has herpes, both on her mouth and genitals and she gave them to me. Can you imagine an 18 year old girl has STD? How disgusting!

This part made me laugh
Na trade by barter

Brother way mumu

What did you expect from a street girl, anything is possible

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
First of all your story doesn't add up, you picked a hooker on tinder and similarly fall in lust with her tender body and accommodate her for 3 months enjoying free knack on a young pussy.
Now she flee with your computer, phones, money, but you never think of giving her a comfortable life after 3 months. I wonder where her documents will lead you to but if I were you it's not necessary because alot of people will accommodate her, nurse her and get her treated of those Aforementioned infections you gave her.

I pay her 40k every month. I feed her and buy things for her even though I dont have to. We didnt even have sex much. Sometimes it was her requested for sex. All I wanted was a partner and friend, sex was not even the main thing I need

6 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
You took sexual advantage of a poor teenage girl and you are here making noise on NL. See your mouth like pepeye own.

I didn't take advantage of her. Everything happened with mutual consent. I didn't force her to do anything.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
your simping got the best of you, OLODO!!! show us the picture of the criminal yeah, instead of telling us your sob simping stories.

imagine this fool having unprotected sex with this supposed "parasite", and now biatching because he caught Herpes from her. you got what you deserve from being a fool, you are lucky she didnt give you AIDS or got pregnant!

I wear condoms all the time and I still caught this. Why you guys always blame the victim. Nigeria has no future

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
TollMind:
She also has herpes, both on her mouth and genitals and she gave them to me. Can you imagine an 18 year old girl has STD? How disgusting!

This part made me laugh
Na trade by barter

Brother way mumu

What did you expect from a street girl, anything is possible

I didn't know she was a street girl. I thought she was like a normal girl. She lied to me about the places she worked. Only later I found out she makes a living by sleeping and living with others. Btw, I never took advantage of her. I didnt even have sex with her much. Maybe once a month. I just need a company who can talk to me, thats it

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
See simp go house strange girl wey em meet for tinder for 3month.
Ogbeni at least she no kill you throway,my mind dey tell me say you just wan defame this girl if not you suppose dey drop evidence of chat and proof but no na to post details you dey do.

Actually I caught her after she ran away. And I sent her to police station. This is the chat her sister begging me to release her from police.

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:
I met this parasite on Tinder and she was staying in my house, for around 3 months. She acted like an innocent girl in front of me and told me all her fabricated sad stories, only to get my trust. Until one day, she stole my money and laptop, phones and ran away. Everyone please be aware of this girl. She's very manipulative. She even tried to frame my cook and driver for the stolen things at the beginning until I realized all things didnt add up and then she ran away. She's from Calabar but she lives in Lagos now.

Her name is Okon Joy Etim.

Please be aware and dont be scammed by her.

Stay safe

Hide your face in shame...see what an 18 year old baby did to you...fool

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by GodsOwnMan: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:
I wear condoms all the time and I still caught this. Why you guys always blame the victim. Nigeria has no future

Okay, Emeka I believe you. Now, tell us what have you learnt from this encounter so that it doesn't happen to you again?
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

Actually I caught her after she ran away. And I sent her to police station. This is the chat her sister begging me to release her from police.
Baba but you looseguard I swear,why you go carry trust pesin like that?
Pls shine ya eye make Dem no get you down oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

because any fool knows that you can catch herpes simply by fingering her and afterwards touching your lips/genitals OR going down on her.

let me shed a tear for your wasted life now living with an incurable disease (like Herpes) for a lifetime!

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Okay, Emeka I believe you. Now, tell us what have you learnt from this encounter so that it doesn't happen to you again?

I was a fool indeed. I'm not here to defame anybody. I just want people to learn from my experience and don't get scammed like me. People nowadays are really good at faking themselves. Don't trust people easily online. Thats all I can say

8 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Baba but you looseguard I swear,why you go carry trust pesin like that?
Pls shine ya eye make Dem no get you down oo.

Yes. I was too naive and I always trust people easily. I can't say it is because I'm stupid. I just always have a good heart and try to believe others. This experience really changed me, I can never trust people easily anymore

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

Yes. I was too naive and I always trust people easily. I can't say it is because I'm stupid. I just always have a good heart and try to believe others. This experience really changed me, I can never trust people easily anymore
Sorry about that,and sorry for the insults too.
Hope say you don run test and all?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by GodsOwnMan: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:
I was a fool indeed. I'm not here to defame anybody. I just want people to learn from my experience and don't get scammed like me. People nowadays are really good at faking themselves. Don't trust people easily online. Thats all I can say

Well, it appears you have learnt your lesson. I hope you recover from your pains and move on with your life. Also, I hope the other simps that are reading your story will also learn. The face can mask the heart very easily. Also, STD no dey always show for face.
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by youngbabaj(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Werey go raw
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Sorry about that,and sorry for the insults too.
Hope say you don run test and all?

Thank you for your understanding. Yeah I ran test and I have herpes too. cry
Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
youngbabaj:
Werey go raw

I didn't go raw. I know how to protect myself. I don't understand how I get herpes even though I wear condoms.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Kajaard: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emeka2000Emeka:

I didn't know she was a street girl. I thought she was like a normal girl. She lied to me about the places she worked. Only later I found out she makes a living by sleeping and living with others. Btw, I never took advantage of her. I didnt even have sex with her much. Maybe once a month. I just need a company who can talk to me, thats it

I will be lenient with you because I see you were naive and really don't know much about these street girls/oloshos/prostitutes. All girls you see on that Tinder app are coded prostitutes.

I understand your need for companionship, but unfortunately you got a raw deal. Please go treat the herpes. You learnt a hard lesson.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By An 18 Year Old Girl by Emeka2000Emeka: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Well, it appears you have learnt your lesson. I hope you recover from your pains and move on with your life. Also, I hope the other simps that are reading your story will also learn. The face can mask the heart very easily. Also, STD no dey always show for face.

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Slept With A Dog For N3m, Now I Get Wet Whenever I See Dogs – Lady (photo) / See Chinese Man Who Was Allegedly Beaten In Nigeria Because Of Coronavirus / VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.