Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video (28249 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by ken6488(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Johnn74:

Yeah she is the Head of the Anglican Church—Church of England.

Just as the pope is Head of all orthodox Catholic Catholic Churches worldwide;The queen was previously head of all the orthodox Anglican Churches worldwide, but not anymore.

Take Nigeria for example, the moment Anglican Church -Church of England approved homosexual marriage of gays and lesbians and issued a directive worldwide for all to follow suit;
Anglican Church in Nigeria refuted it as unscriptural and unfrican and seceded and pulled out!.

Orthodox Anglican Churches in Nigeria changed name from “Anglican Church -Church of England” to
Anglican Church-Church of Nigeria”.
They are independent of Church of England. And Queen Elizabeth is not the head of Anglican Church in Nigeria. And a few select African countries which opposed and boldly pulled out .

I grew up in the orthodox Anglican Church in Nigeria. It was many years ago while still a teenager in high school that we pulled out and became Church of Nigeria. We are no longer Church of England; queen Is no longer our head ever since the unfortunate day years back that The directive to allow wedding of homosexuals, came from the head Church of England to all affiliated branches worldwide and that was a long time ago even before the federal government passed anti gay law!.
Queen is not head of Orthodox Anglican Church of Nigeria although the Church of England brought their church & religion here initially. And All branches were initially under them till the early 2000 when they eff up with gay sympathy and some African churches previously under them seceded although some African churches in some countries agree

“They brought Christianity to us , it is time for us to take Christianity to them”…that was the message our bishop of my local diocese in my state preached on the day the secession from Church of England was announced several years ago

Even if l enter London tomorrow; l go find another Church attend and not Anglican Church there. Cos they believe & preach different things now from the original scriptural foundation we grew up with under the Anglican Church-Church of England of old

Our Women in orthodox Anglican Church of Nigeria (secession name Anglican Church-Church of Nigeria) did not change the sweet song for “Mothers union” sha wink
They still sing ..”l belong to Mothers union;Mary Summer’s Union” grin

Wow I never heare of this I still think we where still under England

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Johnn74: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2022
ken6488:
Wow I never heare of this I still think we where still under England
Lol if u bin Dey attend church wella u for know ever since when we pulled out .Old news! That was even before 2014. Can’t pinpoint the year exactly. It’s such a long time ago! & l was still a teenager then grin
Even me talking sef l don’t attend church frequently again and whenever l manage to dress up, l go to one new generation Pentecostal church like Christ Embassy or House on the rock to gyrate. grin cool
Seems our old folks find the orthodox Catholic/Anglican more relevant

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by aestake: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nice.

Like Reno said, you can’t blame the queen for civil war like the Igbos are acting..

Should every Nigerians start telling what they suffered back in the days day, y’all would know the main catalyst for the civil war are Igbos..
Same way UK ran out of EU. Shey you dey enjoy Naija like dis?
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by MaeBlocks(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
According to @nairaland 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. But unfortunately I have always seen the reverse on this platform angry angry

Struggling with blackheads and clogged pores?��

���’�� ��� �����. � Blackheads and clogged pores are made up of excess oil and dead skin cells that get trapped in the pore. They don’t mean you’re not cleansing enough, it might just mean that your stress levels are high, or that your hormones are out of balance which may cause your skin to produce more oil. This is normal and not your fault.

Let me help you to save the day with ⤵️

���� ���� ���� �������� ������� ����

A Purifying peel-off mask that unblocks clogged pores, reduces blackheads and minimises pores. With Salicylic Acid, Charcoal and Pineapple Extract.
��������� ������� �����, �������� ��� ��������� �����
�������� ���������� ��� ���������
������ ��� ���� ��� �������� ���� ����

P̳R̳I̳C̳E̳:5,29̳0̳N̳G̳N̳ (P̳E̳R̳ BOTTLE)
Limited stock available
✔️H̠O̠W̠ T̠O̠ O̠R̠D̠E̠R̠
Send us a dm on Instagram.
Order from website: via link in BIO
Send a Whatsapp message http:///2349055557141 to chat me directly

✔️Nationwide � delivery is available.
Remember, Your favourite ������ ��� �������� Consultant cares ��

Eriggs:
Rest in peace Mama Charly.

So this is the animal speaking ill about the Queen of England of blessed memories?!
But why do all these brainwashed animals and pigs called Igbos always see mad, senseless foolish animals like this and Nnamdi kanu as their savior in life.
Dem take madness swear for una papa?
That all of dem can't find a sensible person from the east to follow, they rather butcher and murder such good people among then and start following bastards and mental animals. Shame on pigs

Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by ljoh: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nice.

Like Reno said, you can’t blame the queen for civil war like the Igbos are acting..

Should every Nigerians start telling what they suffered back in the days, y’all would know the main catalyst for the civil war are Igbos..

This your stupid post is not related to the topic
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Lashist(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

Of course they do, but not blaming the Queen for the war Ojukwu started..
You still dont get it..maybe your hate for igbos still overshadows your thoughts...then the war was between biafra and nigeria...uk shouldn't have put their hands..they did so bcus of what they had to gain and they are still gaining from it till now..hope you understand now? Or will you still say they didn't put their hands?
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by peculiar2233: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Viraltrends123:

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZctbWl8_O-U?feature=share
Person wey swear for Africans don die tey tey
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Badguy77:

Yes go call police

Eranko lasan, lasan.
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Badguy77(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Eranko lasan, lasan.
Ikporin baba e ni eranko
Oniseorire laye ati orun
Osooribu ni
Ole
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by ABcima: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
The igbo are not blaming the Queen for the war you believed they caused, but blaming her for influencing the war.
It's always better to know your history too well, before speaking rubbish about a whole tribe .
GeneralPula:
Nice.

Should every Nigerians start telling what they suffered back in the days, y’all would know the main catalyst for the civil war are Igbos..
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Viraltrends123: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
peculiar2233:

Person wey swear for Africans don die tey tey

grin grin check this one https://www.nairaland.com/7343256/watch-ghana-kings-gifted-queen#116848511
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Wwwq: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

I just checked your profile and I saw that you’re another Yoruba troll..

Now here’s my prayer for you this morning, if you’re a Yoruba for real, God will bless your ways amazingly everyday till forever..

But if you’re not a Yoruba for real, may you never find the light at the end of the tunnel, you won’t even reach the end of the tunnel..

Amin! Ashe!

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHEAP SHAMELESS KID!!! YOU DESERVE 16 DIRTY SLAPS!

MPAMA!!!
Re: Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video by Federalis: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mental slavery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Failed / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. / Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.