Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails (3114 Views)

What’s Bothering You / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm currently admitted in the hospital and I can't chat, my apologies.
Hey sup?
How are u feeling?
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
I feel great, thanks for checking.

Why are you this concerned about me though?
ogkrakkid:

Hey sup?
How are u feeling?
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I feel great, thanks for checking.

Why are you this concerned about me though?
Smiles.
May be am doing something different.
Plus cus u are a friend to be
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Well, if you must know, I'm an engaged woman, soon to be someone else's Mrs.

I hope you're okay with it because I don't want to hear stories of me leading you on somewhere in the future, I'm just here to engage and get to know more about you guys, nothing serious.
ogkrakkid:

Smiles.
May be am doing something different.
Plus cus u are a friend to be

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, if you must know, I'm an engaged woman, soon to be someone else's Mrs.

I hope you're okay with it because I don't want to hear stories of me leading you on somewhere in the future, I'm just here to engage and get to know more about you guys, nothing serious.
Nice intro if u ask me.
May be you played the tape b4 I could.
This is open and am innocent of any future.
Forum friend doesn't hurt besides you are dermn far away.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
I thought Nigerian men don't believe in being friends with the opposite sex.
ogkrakkid:

Nice intro if u ask me.
May be you played the tape b4 I could.
This is open and am innocent of any future.
Forum friend doesn't hurt besides you are dermn far away.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I thought Nigerian men don't believe in being friends with the opposite sex.
Lol.
Ur assumptions though.
And why do u think so about us
Really funny tho
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hey, I've been on nairaland for a while, even though I was a guest.

Already I know that Nigerian men don't believe in friends of the opposite sex, unless sex is involved.
ogkrakkid:

Lol.
Ur assumptions though.
And why do u think so about us
Really funny tho
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Hey, I've been on nairaland for a while, even though I was a guest.

Already I know that Nigerian men don't believe in friends of the opposite sex, unless sex is involved.
I just can't stop laughing.
I know u don't mean all Nigerian men but I think it's everywhere if u ask me and it depends too

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Depends on what?
ogkrakkid:

I just can't stop laughing.
I know u don't mean all Nigerian men but I think it's everywhere if u ask me and it depends too
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Depends on what?
For me I think it depends on both parties based on their orientation and motives.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okay, I see.
ogkrakkid:

For me I think it depends on both parties based on their orientation and motives.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, I see.
Yeah
But just don't take what guys post here seriouse .We just out here to pass time.i can say that about my self though.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
If you say so, but some of them can lack some respect.

What tribe are you from?
ogkrakkid:

Yeah
But just don't take what guys post here seriouse .We just out here to pass time.i can say that about my self though.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
If you say so, but some of them can lack some respect.

What tribe are you from?
Yeahh guys will always be guys lol.
I am Anang
We are southern nigeria precisely akwaibom state.A minority just like urs.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Whaaat?? You're a what?

I'm so glad that I finally met someone from a different Nigerian tribe.

In fact, I'm excited.. grin grin grin.. I like meeting people from different cultures.

I've never heard of it, just like you've never heard of the Sepedi tribe.
ogkrakkid:

Yeahh guys will always be guys lol.
I am Anang
We are southern nigeria precisely akwaibom state.A minority just like urs.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Whaaat?? You're a what?

In fact, I'm excited.. grin grin grin.. I like meeting people from different cultures.

Awwwn thank you.
So which of the tribes here have u met and what do u think about each of them excluding me cus we just started.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by AfonjaConehead: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
But the same men need to understand that no means no.. I do ignore, but some don't want to get it and keep on sending those emails over and over again and it's becoming annoying..
Haba,bia come,o,what did you advertise nah,that is now over attracting potential customers and patrons grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by AfonjaConehead: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Whaaat?? You're a what?

Oh here we go again,see? grin

See how easy one small boy don wine you now now now grin
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
I mostly come across Yorubas.

We used to attend Saturday school back in high school during my senior year and our Saturday school's life science teacher was a Yoruba.

I went to varsity and we had a Yoruba English teacher, our hostel assistant at the University was also once a Yoruba.

I've also came across some Yoruba deeper life pastors, but I don't attend that church anyway.

My friend here in SA is a Yoruba, and I've met a Yoruba medical doctor too.

And to be honest, apart from my friend, I don't know much about them because I was never friends with the others... So I can't judge based on one person.
ogkrakkid:

Awwwn thank you.
So which of the tribes here have u met and what do u think about each of them excluding me cus we just started.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Meaning?
AfonjaConehead:

Oh here we go again,see? grin

See how easy one small boy don wine you now now now grin
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I mostly come across Yorubas.

We used to attend Saturday school back in high school during my senior year and our Saturday school's life science teacher was a Yoruba.

I went to varsity and we had a Yoruba English teacher, our hostel assistant at the University was also once a Yoruba.

I've also came across some Yoruba deeper life pastors, but I don't attend that church anyway.

My friend here in SA is a Yoruba, and I've met a Yoruba medical doctor too.

And to be honest, apart from my friend, I don't know much about them because I was never friends with the others... So I can't judge based on one person.
Okay.
I hear a lot of stuffs like ur men don't like us while ur ladies are our fans.
Any thing like dat?

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by AfonjaConehead: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Meaning?

What is a meaning
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
I can't really say that our men don't like you guys, they just don't like some of the things that some of the African foreign national men do when they get here and as a result, they're just trying to protect us from getting hurt.

As for the ladies being your fans, I've also heard about it like you did because I've never had a friend who had anything to do with a Nigerian man before or who had desires to date one.
ogkrakkid:

Okay.
I hear a lot of stuffs like ur men don't like us while ur ladies are our fans.
Any thing like dat?
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I can't really say that our men don't like you guys, they just don't like some of the things that some of the African foreign national men do when they get here and as a result, they're just trying to protect us from getting hurt.

As for the ladies being your fans, I've also heard about it like you did because I've never had a friend who had anything to do with a Nigerian man before or who had desires to date one.
Lol.
Alright. I know some of our people over there are a headache. But I really like ur orientation.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
How come you sound so different from most of the nairaland men?

A typical nairaland man would've started arguing and nagging.

Is it because of the tribe you're from? Or maybe you're just not feeling well? grin grin grin grin
ogkrakkid:

Lol.
Alright. I know some of our people over there are a headache. But I really like ur orientation.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:

Is it because of the tribe you're from? Or maybe you're just not feeling well? grin grin grin grin
Lmao.
It's just me. U sound so matured, well learned and really fun to talk with.
U kinda making me feel special with ur remarks. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by AfonjaConehead: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Samantha123:

The answer is simp le nah grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 13, 2022
I don't want this thread to reach the front page because I'm so not in the mood of those nagging brothers of yours.

So, our discussion ends right here.
ogkrakkid:

Lmao.
It's just me. U sound so matured, well learned and really fun to talk with.
U kinda making me feel special with ur remarks. grin
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't want this thread to reach the front page because I'm so not in the mood of those nagging brothers of yours.

So, our discussion ends right here.
Deck all round ⚓

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

The answer is simp le nah grin
Wetin dey sound there?? cool
U well??

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by AfonjaConehead: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
ogkrakkid:

Wetin dey sound there?? cool
U well??
Whattapen nahh,you nor dey go church grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Cut Ties With My Dad (right Or Wrong)? / SHOCKING: 11-year-old Girl Delivered Of Baby Girl In Paraguay / I Love U But Can't Buy U A Washing Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.