Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. (5699 Views)

My Funny Naija 2d Animation / MY GRAPHICS WORKS AND CARTOONS / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2022
Hello guys, you know who it is.
I've been longing to post something on here for a while now but eeerrr, I just procrastinate too much. Anyways, I'm here. Finally.
Been seeing some good jobs here lately and also here to represent the animation genre.
Without much Ado, let's get started by introducing you guys to my world. I do anything animations. Like I actually animate, traditionally. Ok, here we go.[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ah34upkARc[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Adeling(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2022
You're doing well. What software did you use?

You should atleast get a female to do the voice over for the female character. Or use a good software.

I'll like to get in touch with you if you don't mind
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Adeling:

You should atleast get a female to do the voice over for the female character. Or use a good software.

Thank you so much. The voicing from the female character is still an enigma till today. For me though. Not found a good one yet.
Same goes to voice softwares.

You are highly appreciated.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Adeling:

I dropped my number here and now I'm getting a ton of msgs for jobs not applied for. Now I remember why I never drop my numbers on social platforms.
Please if you want to reach me, it could be done here or just comment on the video and we'll take it from there.
Thanks.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Elvis8236(m): 5:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Minatouchiha:

I dropped my number here and now I'm getting a ton of msgs for jobs not applied for. Now I remember why I never drop my numbers on social platforms.
Please if you want to reach me, it could be done here or just comment on the video and we'll take it from there.
Thanks.

Hi Minatouchiha, could you contact me on WhatsApp via +23481four580152three, I have a business proposal.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Years have passed and animation is still crawling. In this part of the world, it takes passion to stay on this part even when it's not yielding revenue yet or as expected. Plus everyone has a reason why they are into it.
But if I was to do this again in another life and here, then my advice would be to start very early. As early as 12 or 15. If you are naturally gifted from birth with accurate drawings. Then that's cool. In fact the best thing that could happen to you.
In this part of the world, it pays and would pay you better if you delve into 2D Animation first since it's easier and cheaper to produce. Plus you can get away with a lot of things. Go 2D and learn the dang thing well. It would pay in no time. Say about 2 to 4years or less. Or maybe more. All depending on how dedicated and spread you are. Picki up animation today.

2 Likes

Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Minatouchiha:
Years have passed and animation is still crawling. In this part of the world, it takes passion to stay on this part even when it's not yielding revenue yet or as expected. Plus everyone has a reason why they are into it.
But if I was to do this again in another life and here, then my advice would be to start very early. As early as 12 or 15. If you are naturally gifted from birth with accurate drawings. Then that's cool. In fact the best thing that could happen to you.
In this part of the world, it pays and would pay you better if you delve into 2D Animation first since it's easier and cheaper to produce. Plus you can get away with a lot of things. Go 2D and learn the dang thing well. It would pay in no time. Say about 2 to 4years or less. Or maybe more. All depending on how dedicated and spread you are. Picki up animation today.
thank God say u know animation is crawling here just like d one u uploaded is just trash, better u ur self learn more cause i cant call that an ok job, jeez.

See who dey preach
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abeg, Mods. Explain to me why una been ban me.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 12:16am On Oct 10, 2022
lifenija:
thank God say u know animation is crawling here just like d one u uploaded is just trash, better u ur self learn more cause i cant call that an ok job, jeez.

See who dey preach

Thank you Oga. Also, I'll like to learn and I'm still learning to become better. Still, please if you have anything better to show me. Even if it's yours, I'll appreciate.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ok, with no further interference, here's another of my short.
The NL bot or mods keep handing me a ban, so I'll be creating a page. Maybe tomorrow and put the link up here.
It's for people aspiring to be animators. If you love animation and want to pursue it or wonder how it's made, you'll finally get to know the how's.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCG_i65Fn6U[url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
There's 2D. And there's 3D Animation. There's nothing in-between. So for those of you mentioning 2.5D and stuff, well... There you have it.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bopGuTbbZk[url][/url]
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Here's the latest 2D Animation from the "Fred Ocheli" YouTube channel titled "up NEPA". I skipped one before this and probably would post that later in the day.
But for now, this is what it is.[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOuDHqFLlE4[url][/url]
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ok, so I was saying something about animations before one slowpoke rudely interupted me. Now here is the thing. From my own experience and point of view, if you are into animation and u choose 3d in today's Nigeria, you'll have over the course of 5yrears less than 20% of a chance that you'll survive with it. Financially I mean. If you are with your parents at the moment, maybe around your 20s, like the idiot that tried derailing the thread, then you have a much better chance playing with 3D. Otherwise, just switch to 2D jeje. With 2d, it will definitely happen as you have more than 70% of a chance at making it.
The give is, in 3D you learn faster. And it's way easier to see what's going on. In 2D, eerrr no. You just have to put in the extra work. That is, way more work that you do in 3D. But your computer renders way faster which translates to faster production time.
Consider going 2d now.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Minatouchiha:
Ok, so I was saying something about animations before one slowpoke rudely interupted me. Now here is the thing. From my own experience and point of view, if you are into animation and u choose 3d in today's Nigeria, you'll have over the course of 5yrears less than 20% of a chance that you'll survive with it. Financially I mean. If you are with your parents at the moment, maybe around your 20s, like the idiot that tried derailing the thread, then you have a much better chance playing with 3D. Otherwise, just switch to 2D jeje. With 2d, it will definitely happen as you have more than 70% of a chance at making it.
The give is, in 3D you learn faster. And it's way easier to see what's going on. In 2D, eerrr no. You just have to put in the extra work. That is, way more work that you do in 3D. But your computer renders way faster which translates to faster production time.
Consider going 2d now.
who ask u? Just say u too daft to learn 3d.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 4:33am On Oct 31, 2022
lifenija:
who ask u? Just say u too daft to learn 3d.

Na devil go punish your papa. Idiot pikin.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Minatouchiha:

Na devil go punish your papa. Idiot pikin.
hahaha e pain am.

See fool when never even sabi 2d jeez ur 2d is very bad, go back n take lesson instead of coming here n b acting like a teacher.

because u fit move hand n leg n head u no go let us hear word, still d movement looks very bad, jumping b like puke.

Abeg mumu boy learn first b4 u begin dey form lecturer. Have a fuking day
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2022
lifenija:
hahaha e pain am.

See fool when never even sabi 2d jeez ur 2d is very bad, go back n take lesson instead of coming here n b acting like a teacher.

because u fit move hand n leg n head u no go let us hear word, still d movement looks very bad, jumping b like puke.

Abeg mumu boy learn first b4 u begin dey form lecturer. Have a fuking day

I'm not surprised at u. Na so u de talk like ode. Just go back and see all d gibberish wey u de post. It's wat u do, so we know u. But after dis one, u nor go do am again.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Minatouchiha:

I'm not surprised at u. Na so u de talk like ode. Just go back and see all d gibberish wey u de post. It's wat u do, so we know u. But after dis one, u nor go do am again.
i dey look ur animation.

U try are u happy now, in short best have seen this yr.

No need to improve grin
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
lifenija:
i dey look ur animation.

U try are u happy now, in short best have seen this yr.

No need to improve grin

U be mumu.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Minatouchiha:

U be mumu.
teacher wen wan teach nonsense
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2022
lifenija:
teacher wen wan teach nonsense

I know talking to you is a waste of time because you've just proven how stu-pid you are.
I've challenged you to put up one. Just one 2d animation that's better than what up there, you nor fit. Ok, show me your own na, iyo. You jus de bleed for mouth like ode de go. U be swegbe. Ewu. With a fungus for a brain. Dog. Make I nor swear for you because obviously you nor get sense. But as for the things wey me call u, that's your name, yeah. Ooooode!
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Minatouchiha:

I know talking to you is a waste of time because you've just proven how stu-pid you are.
I've challenged you to put up one. Just one 2d animation that's better than what up there, you nor fit. Ok, show me your own na, iyo. You jus de bleed for mouth like ode de go. U be swegbe. Ewu. With a fungus for a brain. Dog. Make I nor swear for you because obviously you nor get sense. But as for the things wey me call u, that's your name, yeah. Ooooode!
why will i put up something when its not my job, u when dey claim u sabi i cant even admire anything about it plzzz abeg rest
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2022
lifenija:
why will i put up something when its not my job, u when dey claim u sabi i cant even admire anything about it plzzz abeg rest

Ode! Eeediot. Na now u know say nor be your job. Little f-ool. Matha-facka bomba-clat street urchin.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Minatouchiha:

Ode! Eeediot. Na now u know say nor be your job. Little f-ool. Matha-facka bomba-clat street urchin.
lol use this as a motivation not acting like a life like object.

Say thank u n improve ur self, cause right now u just 15% better, no dey think say cause animators no dey Nigeria like dat anything u pour out go make sense. Lol dundi
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
lifenija:
lol use this as a motivation not acting like a life like object.

Say thank u n improve ur self, cause right now u just 15% better, no dey think say cause animators no dey Nigeria like dat anything u pour out go make sense. Lol dundi

Lol. U be eeediot. And referring to you as that is my motivation. U still don't get it do you. U are a novice. U should have kept quiet but u wanted to spew trash as always. U will never amount to nothing because I've seen it. I've looked into your future. U be zero. And will remain so. Mumu. Stay away from topics u don't understand. No worry, I de here for you ewu kambia.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
U see yourself? This mo-ron wey de use soap na im de follow me talk. Just negudo dis eediiiot. SMH for you. U be mumu o. De wetin u de think. See wetin me de think. I suspected u were frustrated and this clarifies things.
Ok, there u go.

1 Like

Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by lifenija: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Minatouchiha:

Lol. U be eeediot. And referring to you as that is my motivation. U still don't get it do you. U are a novice. U should have kept quiet but u wanted to spew trash as always. U will never amount to nothing because I've seen it. I've looked into your future. U be zero. And will remain so. Mumu. Stay away from topics u don't understand. No worry, I de here for you ewu kambia.
oh i like animation and seeing u n ur ego, shows u don't even know that U SUCK.

SMH
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
lifenija:

SMH

U be eeediot. I've told u. Mumu.
Re: Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. by Minatouchiha(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
lifenija:

SMH

U can't be up to 30. Maybe 25. All d same u be eeediot. So it's not ego from me to u. I'm an AUTHORITY over u. You imp.
U de talk ego, yet u insult other people's religion. Buffoon. Speaks volume about who you are. Keep quiet ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Cool Desktop Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.