Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) (72525 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by ObamaMessi: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pells:

Rozross is an olosho
I know her quarters where she hustles
Do you want to crush me for saying the truth shocked tongue
She isn't an olosho. If she is, you must have patronized her.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by ObamaMessi: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Obamamessi,,, bigcowh0rn come see this useless scammer oh... cheesy
who be ikillbrokehoe? who be Ginaz? and who be Hintona?.... grin grin
Make u no involve innocent people for our fight satanist the scammer....na me and u for dis forum satanist the scammer...u go collect no worry.
The scammer's doom is by the coner. His meats would be given to him to feed on.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Shaneroberts: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by XAUBulls: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has shown off her curvy body on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CissQO0Nteq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bump. She's a bit wide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.