Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Only Remedy To A Solid Naira Currency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Only Remedy To A Solid Naira Currency (167 Views)

I'm Made !!! I Finally Saw The New Naira Currency / List Of Online Businesses That Pays In Naira Currency / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Remedy To A Solid Naira Currency by EmekaStanley: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2022
Can every nation accept fx in their own currency instead of usd or any other foreign currency? Why would I have to keep sourcing for a particular currency so I can be able to procure from any part of the world. It doesn't just sit well.

If you want to buy anything from any country, source for their currency and pay them with it.

Why would America want to buy oil from Nigeria, instead of paying us in naira, they pay us in their own currency which is usd? Meanwhile we can't pay them in naira if we want to purchase warplanes from them.

Why won't the naira be in a mess?

It will take a very strong will to put this right, and it's very doable. Gradually.

The naira will gain massively with strong increase in GDP, but the usd will keep having an edge over the naira if we don't make nations who import goods and services from Nigeria pay us in naira.

ES

(1) (Reply)

Volatility And Volume / Don't Skip This Post If You're Struggling With Content Creation. / Can Anyone Verify This Business Page On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.