Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech (47029 Views)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Amedino99(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31
Folasayomi:
Has anyone in Lagos gotten a mail from access after documentation?
For grad specifically
I have been sent a success mail concerning the documentation but radio silence since then. Two weeks now
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Chowmanager: 8:09am On Apr 01
A fast growing hospitality firm requires services of 2 customer service executives for an urgent role in Port Harcourt.

*Males preferred, though open to females as well.
*Age range: 20 to 32 years
*Competitive salary.
*Full time or shift work system can be considered.

Clear diction, good communication skills and social media acumen.

Interested applicants should send resume for immediate interview and hire to capableng@gmail.com or 08037260838, today.
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Fheranmy: 5:46pm On Apr 02
Please has anyone heard from Access bank after documentation ?
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Folasayomi: 8:36am On Apr 10
Fheranmy:
Please has anyone heard from Access bank after documentation ?

Yes
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Niks10: 12:35pm On May 02
Has anyone registered for the access bank entry level retail going on? And what was the reply mail you got please 🙏
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by stephen998: 2:46am On May 04
Niks10:
Has anyone registered for the access bank entry level retail going on? And what was the reply mail you got please 🙏
I got this after application on Wednesday “ Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage of the recruitment process for Access Bank PLC's Access Bank ELTP Retail (April_2024).” About 1hr ago today i got a link to take a test within 48 hours
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Niks10: 8:10am On May 04
stephen998:
I got this after application on Wednesday “ Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage of the recruitment process for Access Bank PLC's Access Bank ELTP Retail (April_2024).” About 1hr ago today i got a link to take a test within 48 hours

Was told the same. I applied on Monday but I haven’t gotten a link for the test yet. But I was congratulated too. So I hope to get the link today or tomorrow
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Mide1997: 9:36am On May 04
I have been congratulated by testassessify on completing the test but I haven't seen my result
Niks10:

Was told the same. I applied on Monday but I haven’t gotten a link for the test yet. But I was congratulated too. So I hope to get the link today or tomorrow
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Niks10: 10:52am On May 04
Mide1997:
I have been congratulated by testassessify on completing the test but I haven't seen my result

When did you apply and when did you get the link to your test please. Cos it’s been almost a week and no link has been sent to me for the test

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by stephen998: 2:22pm On May 04
Mide1997:
I wrote my test but didn’t get any congratulatory message tho🙂
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by stephen998: 2:23pm On May 04
Niks10:

When did you apply and when did you get the link to your test please. Cos it’s been almost a week and no link has been sent to me for the test
Try checking your spam tho, the email for the test was sent by an HR

1 Like

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Niks10: 3:19pm On May 04
stephen998:
Try checking your spam tho, the email for the test was sent by an HR

Can you by any chance screenshot the test invite here please. I didn’t receive anything yet and my spam is empty too
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by stephen998: 3:39pm On May 04
Niks10:

Can you by any chance screenshot the test invite here please. I didn’t receive anything yet and my spam is empty too

Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Niks10: 4:52pm On May 04
[quote author=stephen998 post=129782031][/quote]

Thank you. They haven’t gotten to me back. But I emailed them already to know the update of the next process. I hope they reply me soon
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Moskido: 6:27pm On May 04
Niks10:

Thank you. They haven’t gotten to me back. But I emailed them already to know the update of the next process. I hope they reply me soon

Pls oo, I applied today and I mistakenly submitted two times, hope it won't affect me. Didn't get any message yet on my email
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Moskido: 6:36pm On May 04
Niks10:

How did u email them
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Niks10: 6:45pm On May 04
Moskido:

How did u email them

I did that thru the recruitment team that reached out to me after I applied
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by Mide1997: 4:47am On May 05
I also got my congratulatory message from my spam messages
Re: Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech by stellanaoh: 3:15pm On May 06
You can trying checking spam in your mail.
Niks10:

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Anchor University Is Recruiting / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.