Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Fanfiction Writer Needed For A Long Gig - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Fanfiction Writer Needed For A Long Gig (291 Views)

Story Writer Needed For A Long Gig / One-time Writing Gig Needed / Expereienced Article Rewritten(paraphrasing) Needed For Regular Gig **Red Flag** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fanfiction Writer Needed For A Long Gig by teslim20(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
All I need is excellent writing skill and experience. You just also be willing to work on a lot of chapters. I have a sample work for you to work with.

Pay N1 per word for the first gig. Subsequent chapters will see gradual increment depending on performance.

Send your applications here with samples:

WhatsApp: 09055424154
Email: freemanwriting0@gmail.com
Re: Fanfiction Writer Needed For A Long Gig by myndfreak(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Most freelance writers don't have a "work" to send. This is because their work is mostly for clients like you and is therefore the property of the client and not of the writer.

If you are not too bothered about "sending your work" then there are great writers out there. I can help with the writing and will love to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Questions Needed For AWS (amazon Web Services) / Crypto Whitepaper Writers Needed / Grammarly Premium Lifetime Access For ₦2000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.