Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) (49676 Views)

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Bigzigg(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
This makes no sense.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Where are his fake breasts too? Social media hype and madness.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Cocobutta(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Love don sweet dix one scatter
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Allisgud: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Social media just make everybody come dey misbehave trying to be funny just for like and follow up

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Myahuza: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Finally maternity photos with cloths
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by SaturnNick(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jeromejnr:

If you think this is funny, you should check out some Pre-school teachers in the U.S.

Men with humongous fake breasts and lipstick, teaching kids in class.
Are you serious right now
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Sonicroyel: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na dis kind men de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Erigga say make I send you invite

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Will this one eventually be the ones to condemn homosexuality and gays in the future?
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Boogyman557: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Erigga say make I send you invite
Holly Gram cool ohh boy, u be witch ooo and I de play DEATH BED by erigga as I de BLA my WEED..

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Photos)

A man wore a gown and a fake baby bump, pretending he was pregnant as he posed for maternity photo shoot with his pregnant wife, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiuYA42NsYj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol
This is what happens when you marry your type.
Advice: Boy and girls make sure you marry that your "bestie".
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Joyson: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chai what men can't do does not exist shocked
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Yoighaman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very SIMPle man.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
As it stands now, even the lady isn’t pregnant, this is only a photo shoot .
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by MOHSHESHI(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
foolishness... he took the "having fun in marriage" way too far!
what if the pregnancy now transferred to him like dt hian
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

let me give you MY humble opinion on this issue:
everything you post on social media will be there forever (whether you delete it or not) thus i wouldnt want my sons/daughters to see me in a dress as i would never teach them that its ok for a boy/man to wear a dress. IMHO it is wrong for a man to wear a dress and/or to teach his sons that its ok to wear female garment "for fun", because thats how many nonsense get started. where i come from, there is saying that goes:" its through yeye nonsense play-play that Jide fukced his own mother". there is a limit to what we all consider RIGHT/WRONG, and if anyone believes that this is something ok to show your children, then i beg to disagree. i certainly dont want my sons to wear female garment EVEN FOR FUN, as there is nothing funny in the act. but hey, thats just me!
But will you want your daughter to wear male clothing?
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A rare picture depicting it, lol.

LoL,perfect depiction
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Practicing mode……..he is practicing to be another Bobrisik
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Seems na her first pregnancy. Funni man smiley
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by cartoon1001: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
This one no enter angry
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Tgb1: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Monaboo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
No please. I don't like this.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by pmjchuks(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Free madnesses

Is ok grin
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by gimakon2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

let me give you MY humble opinion on this issue:
everything you post on social media will be there forever (whether you delete it or not) thus i wouldnt want my sons/daughters to see me in a dress as i would never teach them that its ok for a boy/man to wear a dress. IMHO it is wrong for a man to wear a dress and/or to teach his sons that its ok to wear female garment "for fun", because thats how many nonsense get started. where i come from, there is saying that goes:" its through yeye nonsense play-play that Jide fukced his own mother". there is a limit to what we all consider RIGHT/WRONG, and if anyone believes that this is something ok to show your children, then i beg to disagree. i certainly dont want my sons to wear female garment EVEN FOR FUN, as there is nothing funny in the act. but hey, thats just me!

Stop wishing them bad, let it be there forever but stop wishing them bad. Marry your own in silence, no need to worry about what thy posted. It's not compulsory to comment on their pictures. Guy na WA o
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Pimine: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
And e fi no be him pikin o. Lol. Mumu man.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Belteshazzar1: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Funny sha.....
..., still don't know why many are tackling this
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
gimakon2:
Stop wishing them bad, let it be there forever but stop wishing them bad. Marry your own in silence, no need to worry about what thy posted. It's not compulsory to comment on their pictures. Guy na WA o

the problem with you people on NL is that you fail to understand that this is a forum where anyone can post about different issues that EVERYONE CAN GIVE THEIR OPINION ABOUT.... and discuss. this person brought the issue on NL and i gave my humble opinion.

are you saying that we cant give our opinion on different subject on NL any longer AND/OR doing so means we are wishing them bad?!?!?
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by alizma: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
This kind thing dey sweet women. If una like make una complain, the guy don achieve his aim
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
SaturnNick:
Are you serious right now

Yea

An example.

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Sonicroyel: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool ohh boy, u be witch ooo and I de play DEATH BED by erigga as I de BLA my WEED..

WTF MAN!

Enjoy life brotherly !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by osazsky(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na these type dey put mouth for smelling puma..them done use this simp.already it is finished..i feel for his dad and mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story / 5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.