Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Yoruba Girl In Imo State. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yoruba Girl In Imo State. (2864 Views)

I Need A Yoruba Girl To Settle Down With This 2011 / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) / Yoruba Girl : Needs A Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by olubimpe(f): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2006
My name is Olubimpe. I am from Imo State, the name of my dad is Oluwole why my mum is Mariam. I am a graduate student in the University of Nsuka, studying accountancy. I am going for my service this year.we are frm yoruba tribe but my dad and my mum was transfered to imo by their company that is why.

I have never fallen in love before with any man becouse all my nursery school to secondary was done in private school. My dad always admornished me not to practice what is love when I was there, but it was unfortunately last week I was told by my dad and mum that who is the man am dating and I told them that there is nothing like that.

Now am looking for a caring and bizness man from any part of the world, who have interest in me should contact me,om my mail or through here. I am looking for a man frm the range of 27yrs to 45yrs. If you are not plz don't contact me. Thanks. That is my pic.

I NEED A CARING MAN FRM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
IF U ARE INTERSTED IN ME MAIL ME I WILL REPLY U.THANKS VERY MUCH ALL VIEWERS.I ALAWAYS LIKE TRAVELLING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS IN THEIR RESIDENCE,IF U JUST WANT TO BE A FRIEND OF MINE MAIL M AND UR LOCATION BUT IF U HAV INTEREST IN ME MAIL M AND UR LOCATION.THANKSI WILL BE THERE 4 EVERY ONE.

AM FROM IMO STATE,GRADUATE IN ACC.AT NSUKKA,AM IN LOOKING FOR A LOVELY MAN FROM ANY PART.

Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by olubimpe(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2006
HELLO
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by kevis: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2006
Hello, Olubimpe

My name is Kevis Andani from lagos, i red about you on nairaland.com and invest interest to know you more, i will like to have your reply on my addess below as: kevis01@yahoo.com for us to know ourselves better.

Thanks

kevis cool
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by igwe2006(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2006
my name is igwe chukwuemeka am a igbo guy from ebonyin state but i stay in ogun state in abeokuta am in university of agriculture abeokuta pls i will like to be your friend my email address is [color=#000099]igwe_2005@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08026616987[/color]

Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by textmypage(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2006
Mk she go sleep.lie lie
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by CheeMoney(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2006
This post smells rat to me. Its sooo graphical hence! People beware! Its like one of those emails you receive from them rushian chicks [[[SCAM]]].
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2006
@CHEE MONEY

DO U NEED spirit to tell u it is yahoo yahoo girls?

see this
olubimpe:

My name is Olubimpe. I am from Imo State, we are frm yoruba tribe
AM FROM IMO STATE,

she says she is from imo state twice

she also says she is from yoruba tribe

i may be stunned since when did the heart land of igbo tribe become a yoruba state?

or she is from imo state then she is yoruba in the making?

or probably she needs a man with money thats a man that cares?

tif tif girl
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2006
olubimpe:

I am a graduate student in the University of Nsuka, studying accountancy. I am going for my service this year.
Now am looking for a caring and bizness man from any part of the world, MAIL M AND UR LOCATION BUT IF U HAV INTEREST IN ME MAIL M AND UR LOCATION.THANKSI WILL BE THERE 4 EVERY ONE.
GRADUATE IN ACC.AT NSUKKA,AM IN LOOKING FOR A LOVELY MAN FROM ANY PART.

well she claims she is a graduate
she also says she is studying accountancy
and she is also going for her service at the same time

well she needs ur mail / ur location is wayo not involve?

she re-mentions she is a graduate
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2006
Ewohhhhhhh grin
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by rezzy: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
She meant to say"im a graduating student" Olubimpe is a confuse being.
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by johnny39: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
HI.HOW R U TODAY?
THOUGH I RESIDE OUTSIDE NIGERIA.
I WISH WE COULD GET TO KNOW BETTER.
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by BEDEIKE(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
Olubimpe,i am, In Imo state,Owerri to be precise.If u r realy out there,i doubt cos i smell scam.Call 08030981802 every oda tin shall be added unto you!
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by CrazyMan(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
Nne I'm in Awka very close; I would love to see some pictures before I take the next step.
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by ebonymyown: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2010
i am currently in owerri contact me on [ebonymyown@yahoo.com]
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by Ben13: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
lol
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by nich(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

Olubimpe,i am, In Imo state,Owerri to be precise.If u r realy out there,i doubt cos i smell scam.Call 08030981802 every oda tin shall be added unto you!
CrazyMan:

Nne I'm in Awka very close; I would love to see some pictures before I take the next step.
ebonymyown:

i am currently in owerri contact me on [ebonymyown@yahoo.com]

u're all 4 years late! lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by dani1luv: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2010
4years later ,
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by CrazyMan(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
sad
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by lagoshost(m): 2:07am On Jan 31, 2010
Good luck girl
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by elderly: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2010
i am from imo state = i live or am based in imo state
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43am On Jan 31, 2010
what kind of topic? is that really how you want to identify yourself?
na wa for you oooo!

elderly:

i am from imo state = i live or am based in imo state

hell no it doesn't!
Re: Yoruba Girl In Imo State. by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 02, 2010
Proof that you guys leaving contact numbers don't read before responding.

The original post was made in 2006, so very old. And just in case you failed to spot that, Dani and Nich have already stated the post is 4 years old, yet you fail to see that as well!

Desperation must cause blindness, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.