Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44521 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GeneralOjukwu: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is your brother named Greenback?

He was asking me if he should starch his babe's massive panties before ironing last time we went to eat peppersoup

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by BigDick70inch(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.

Can just stop commenting??
They hardly make sense.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by OhiOfIhima: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gloriagee:
But its Ok for him to send her on errands, okwaya? You have no idea what goes in their home so mind your own business . She could be pregnant or your brother could be trying to make peace over something he did wrong...you truly dont know

Abeg shift! Whatever he might have done wrong, it doesn't warrant the woman to send her husband on such message. You girls like taken advantage of a vr little opportunity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GloriousGbola: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?

i think you should mink your fking business
are you there to visit your brother or to report on the goings on in his house?
as a man, it is not good to be doing poknose - i thought that was the exclusive preserve of women.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by seanwilliam(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I wish I were female in this instance and your sister in-law. You will talk?
I will put strong pepper in your mouth and you will explain to me what you are doing in my house, let alone asking me to explain myself to you. I am not married to you. I am married to your brother. Because I tolerated your presence in my house, you then have the audacity to ask me questions about my family affair.

Most of you need to have your heads examined. Really!

You don't understand the concept of boundaries and privacy. She owes you nada! and your own brother also owes you no explanation with regards to his relationship with his wife.

It seems most people in that Nigeria are mad in one form or the other. You wake up, dust your seat pants, go to someone else's home and start questioning her on how she relates with her husband. Come and try it here and see where you will spend the night.

It is men like you who will subject a widow to all sorts of indignities on the death of her husband, instead of having fellow feeling for her and comforting her on the loss of her closest companion. Mtchew!

Nigeria is backward, but it shouldn't be this backward.

shut up your dirty mouth. That you’re married to my brother doesn’t give you the temerity to treat him anyhow and throw caution out of window. we’re related by blood and I’m closer to him than you are. ‘no matter the bonds you share with him, you’re still an outsider. If something bad happens to him you can deny him and go your way but someone like me won’t do that !. If that’s how you treat your own husband all in the name of love , fine! But it won’t work with me.
This is Africa. No come Dey form americana for someone like me, I go over embarrass u.

I will put mouth instantly and if my brother is not ok with that then I will shut up by mouth and will never visit them again!.

Mind you, I don’t visit anyone except I’m invited and I rarely honor invitation self. Not all in laws are jobless like yours!

As regards to widow, I have no business poke-nosing in that regards. She’ll be the one to handle her husband’s stuff in order to take care of their children and I will do what I’m supposed to do to support them. Also par-adventure they never had kids together until his demise, then we will have to follow his wills and order.

He’s your husband but he’s my brother first .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Rexymania(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
You na woman? Leave them alone... It shows how much he loves and respect his wife
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Guyman01: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
You don't know what they sell in that shop, it could be a signal to go and buy condom because she is ovulating and doesn't want unplanned pregnancy and Konji is holding your brother and it's her precondition for access to her Kpekus at that point.
You don't know anything and their mode of communication as a couple as your brother didn't complain to you before happily going on that errand, you have no Oita of idea what his reward will be for going on that errand.

Just leave their house before you set up a quarrel between them by putting unnecessary ideas on your brother's head.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Konjiboii: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
When it comes to being a redpiller and an absolute alpha male I will tell you now that there is nothing wrong with what happened, as a married man or even dating there is nothing wrong assisting a woman, your brother is a real man without such petty pride. There are certain things as a man you shouldn't do and this is not one of it.you look at it as running errands but you don't understand why he is doing it, just mind your business and let them live their lives, when you marry send your wife errands and let her wipe your yansh because she's a woman. Women are meant to be partners and not slaves.
Let me give instances so y'all will understand since una dey reason like cavemen.
Imagine she's cooking and there's no seasoning.
Imagine they ran out of gas.
I wish a nigga on nairaland would point at me and call me a simp.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by AfroKnight: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ask your bro what she has on him. What is that secret that she knows that he would do anything to protect? Ask him.

This is not normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by MLSM(f): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Next time, u could just ask ur bro to never bother n u do d errend on his behalf. This, with time will send message to ur bro' s subconscious.
Also, u can also tell ur bro how u feel when his wife sends her on an errand, he might open up to u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sylve11: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Na waa!
First find out from whose pocket the dowry and money for their wedding came from.
Also find out who bought the chair you sat on while doing your observing.
Most women are like that. Amplifying every little stake!

lwkmd grin grin cool
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin no good, no good that's all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Coolguy34(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
2 things always happen between you and your spouse.
It's either you control her or she controls you.
One must happen!
Good luck to your bro.

Anyways I do data entry jobs and I'm good at it
Please check my signature for my contact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
In Nigeria, it is very bad due to social norms amd culture. In Abroad, this is very normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sylve11: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
madridguy:
They don collect trouser from your elder brother give him wrapper grin grin grin

This is problem of majority of men of this era, forming woke " westernization ". Wetin even concern me.

the kind things person dey read for this forum ehn! grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Baffupdrizz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

This is unarguably one of the WORST pieces of advice I have ever come across on this platform. Did you entirely miss the point where he mentioned that the said errand man is his biological brother?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sylve11: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Doing well for himself but if u go deep d woman may be d source of his wealth.

Two things na involve either them do snack am spiritual two by two

Or d woman owns every

spiritual 2x2 grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Olahmi05: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bro don't interfere in dre marriage. Sometimes you need to keep quiet and watch how they enjoy dre marriage. People will judge the Man for bn gentle.. But for me is normal. When dre is respect and the wife is submissive to his husband. Is okay.. Bro until you enter marriage that when you go know how it feels.. Bro is not easy when it comes to marriage.. Bro when you go marry?

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?

How do you know if it is not code for something else? Maybe he is supposed to go check on something private and they just used that to maintain their privacy. It could also be that the woman has a medical condition that they are managing. Until you know more don't assume.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Chimookigwe: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

I learnt this the hard way.

If that guy scolds his brother's wife, his brother can fight him.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NemoDatQuod(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's the mindset of a scammer. I've seen some recent thread about that on here. Keep up with that mindset and you'd be in serious trouble very soon.

seanwilliam:
shut up your dirty mouth. That you’re married to my brother doesn’t give you the temerity to treat him anyhow and throw caution out of window. we’re related by blood and I’m closer to him than you are. ‘no matter the bonds you share with him, you’re still an outsider. If something bad happens to him you can deny him and go your way but someone like me won’t do that !. If that’s how you treat your own husband all in the name of love , fine! But it won’t work with me.
This is Africa. No come Dey form americana for someone like me, I go over embarrass u.

I will put mouth instantly and if my brother is not ok with that then I will shut up by mouth and will never visit them again!.

Mind you, I don’t visit anyone except I’m invited and I rarely honor invitation self. Not all in laws are jobless like yours!

As regards to widow, I have no business poke-nosing in that regards. She’ll be the one to handle her husband’s stuff in order to take care of their children and I will do what I’m supposed to do to support them. Also par-adventure they never had kids together until his demise, then we will have to follow his wills and order.

He’s your husband but he’s my brother first .
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tuletule mind your business they are enjoying each other
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Many men would simp for their wives at some point, but I think it shouldn’t be overplayed in public.

There are some men that do dishes and wash clothes. The wife doesn’t need to go about announcing it that her husband washes clothes or her pant. That should be between them. Especially in a country like Nigeria.

She didn’t have to overplay it in your presence. Even sensible men would be wary about sending their wives unnecessary errands in the presence of his/her siblings. At best they do that thing themselves. But that one sef go bring another wahala. Omo, you can’t please world people o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Mike008(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?

LOL. Well dunno what to say. Maybe the wife asked for a house help but the husband said no, I will fill in. Maybe that is him filling in.
I am the type who also do not want to have a house help around. I hope my wife no send me to oooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Freshman54(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mr man, kindly mind your business..
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Hollybratt(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Trash but you try undecided
IRMC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Nikeruka(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
To be honest, your brother's wife disrespected her husband by sending him on such an errand in your presence.
She belittled her own husband.
Couples should learn to treat each other with respect, especially in front of others.
Show others how to respect your spouse.

Op, as much as it hurt you to see that, try to stay out of it. It is their business.
Also, that should not stop you from respecting your elder brother.

Very very sane individual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by JayPeeOham: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?
Are you married?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by TheGift: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?

Is your brother complaining? If not , why is it disturbing you??
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Midas01:
Jesus did that really happen Lmao

Yes. It did.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by seanwilliam(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
That's the mindset of a scammer. I've seen some recent thread about that on here. Keep up with that mindset and you'd be in serious trouble very soon.

can you expatiate the bolded? I don’t know how that is related to subject of discourse.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Only Introverts Will Understand These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.