Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44515 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by JoshB92: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
you've been a mumu

No be small grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mirinder: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

Yes.

Cause I do our laundry, I can ask him to do it when I cannot.

Thank you.
smh. you dont have respect. my wife dare not try such with me. I will break her head
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
smh. you dont have respect. my wife dare not try such with me. I will break her head

Taliban husband that you are.

You sure say you love that your wife or na marry them marry her for you?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Harddiskng(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

So couples should live their lives when they are alone and pretend when other people are around them.

Is marriage not difficult enough to put people through this kind of scrutiny and double standard?

So if the man was washing his clothes and that of his wife outside and his younger brother comes in, he's spos to drop the clothes and go and hide?

Is that logical or rational to you?

I guess the problem with what you think is acceptable and what most people think is acceptable
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Harddiskng:

I guess the problem with what you think is acceptable and what most people think is acceptable

That's why I said people can't judge issues based on what their own Idea of disrespect is.

Imagine the man that came out today to say if his wife takes meat before him while they are eating, it's disrespectful.

Is that also disrespectful to you?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Harddiskng(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

So couples should live their lives when they are alone and pretend when other people are around them.

Is marriage not difficult enough to put people through this kind of scrutiny and double standard?

So if the man was washing his clothes and that of his wife outside and his younger brother comes in, he's spos to drop the clothes and go and hide?

Is that logical or rational to you?

I guess the problem is what you think is acceptable and what most people think is acceptable
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
I am sincerely touched. Is there any way the family can call him and let him get another job. Because I am just pitying his old age under such a woman.

Emotionss:

He resigned because he was convinced by the wife that the traditional way of running a family is obsolete that it is perfectly ok for a man to be a house husband and since she earns more than him, it is logical that he resigns from his job and take care of their home.

To prove that he is a REAL MAN, he accepted her proposal. Cut off all communications from friends and extended family to concentrate on his family.

He recently contacted some of us for financial assistance as madam is no longer finding his financial dependence on her romantically empowering....

Me I will not assist him financially. I will only assist by offering him a job if he's willing and ready to be man again.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by yemi1504: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Hahaha bt u have to be smart about it tho. grin

I am not smart about it nor wish to bro. Though I have calmed down these days grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by rumenase(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

I sorry for the slave wey go marry you.

Mention me again and thunder will fire you archaic and retarded brain.
f**lish assumptionist get lost!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Ikpongiton: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Gloriagee:
There's nothing wrong with asking your husband to help you out with stuff. That's the whole essence of marriage. I would only be concerned if her tone was disrespectful. Now, if you have a problem with a disrespectful manner of approach being adopted when sending errands, remember that what is good for the goose is good for the gander and apply same when speaking to your wife in future.

errand boy or husband?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.