Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In (197 Views)

Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / Watch: A Footballer Calls Police After Getting Tired With A Sex-insatiable Girl / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In by Ultims: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Greetings Everyone,

I understand how difficult it is playing in your street or a local team that got no vision, no exposure or no plans for the future to help you actualize your dreams in becoming a professional player.

There's an academy in Owerri Imo State that has a solid platform to preparing you for the future and also help you achieve your abroad plans for the future by giving you good exposure.

We have a very good and conducive Camp environment for you accomodation

And one of the best licensed coaches

Entry is absolutely FREE provided you know how to play football.

WhatsApp us Now on +2348106789696 for more info

Instagram : Acquirefc21

Re: Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In by Terkx(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Hit you up next month though I'm based in Abuja. I wish you were in abuja
Re: Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In by Ultims: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
We are based in Owerri, Imo state.

Terkx:
Hit you up next month though I'm based in Abuja. I wish you were in abuja
Re: Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In by FODA(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Can y u tell us one player that has moved abroad from ur camp sir,I have someone that's very good .
Re: Are You A Footballer Hoping To Become A Professional? Come In by Ultims: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2022
We are only a year old and I have 2 of my players already at the NPFL Teams and 3 Going to Dubai next month.

FODA:
Can y u tell us one player that has moved abroad from ur camp sir,I have someone that's very good .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Friendly: Brazil Thrash Ghana 3-0 / Video: Support Our Volleyball Too, One Love / Liverpool CEO About Discuss Next Move For Jurgen Klopp With Stance On Sacking...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.