Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits (25077 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by phemmyfour: 4:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Donraqh:
What's your experience as an employee with any of the afore listed bosses?
My boss is 1,2. Too spirit Koko
Always calling fire to come and burn his enemies in the office.....MfM things, they see enemy everywhere
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by davessales039(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2022
With respect to No. 6...
I've seen that attribute in some male bosses too. So, I don't think it's peculiar to the female bosses only.

But, nice piece actually.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Donraqh(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fryzi:
I have one of the best bosses in this life. But right now he's down on cancer & fighting to live for over one year now & he's not responding to treatment. He's now so small & thin you can't even recognize him. A man with the good heart. A philanthropist. I hope he survives because the rumours I hear is heartbreaking. Business right now down on a zero. We just surviving now on God cry

May God in his infinite mercy heal her.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Enny2013(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

I am boss number 8 undecided

I am boss number 8

LOL...
I didn't c number 8 there fah!
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by stanvesco(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2022
lazkizz:
Am the phone boss due to the nature of my business grin

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types and sizes

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten from the lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

*My location is yola Adamawa state.

*WhatsApp the number on the pics, if you're interested

we do Nationwide delivery

Would you do payment on delivery or escrow?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / Chevron Nigeria To Sack 25% Of Workforce / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.