Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits (25042 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Donraqh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
7 types of Bosses in Nigeria's corporate outfits.

1) The prayerful boss

This type of boss can pray for Africa, whether you like it or not they'll force you to join prayer sessions.

Ironically, prayers do not change or improve their life pattern one bit, they can so deal with you that you begin to question the basis of their prayers.

A common trait with them is; they are chronic womanizers most times, but do it with code that you'll hardly decode except you're a bad guy too, wink�.

2) The overzealous Boss

This boss can make you think your life revolves around office work.

They'll hardly allow you proceed on at least 10 minutes break/launch out of your 30 or 35 minutes daily.

This boss is ready to work a willing horse in you dead.

He'll assign you multiple tasks and expects you to be up to speed, timely and accurate, no excuse�, you must multi-task o, ehe.

If you loose guard you chop query straight up, they write you as if you can't form a sentence in reply.

This boss don't mind sending you 10 queries a day as well as attach time limit for your maximum response.

To them, writing you is a way of punishing you and as well as inconvenience your day. They won't mind copying a higher authority that could make your punishment drastic.

There favorite lines as always are; "Kindly explain why the Management should not punish/meet your attitude with grave sanctions�, as if he's the one to decide for Management on how to punish you."

Except you apply wisdom, they won't let you proceed on annual leave, but they won't spend a single minute of their leave in the office(ndi mgbu).

3) The jolly boss

This type of boss is a good fellow by default, he/she carries everybody along.

He'll play with you that you'll start cracking jokes with him, regardless.

But it's left for you to know the limit between play and work.

He'll make you understand that office work should be fun, in fact he plays with work and expects you to feel free while at work, but this must not interfere with your performance.

This type of boss most often gets disrespected by female colleagues, but trust him to deal and apply necessary sanctions if need be.

This boss may be randy, in this case going in-and-out of female colleagues skirts/garments may just be his delight�.

He is free and may spend all of his salary to keep everyone happy at large.

4) The Bossy Boss/nagging Boss

This boss needs no formal introduction nah�‍♀️

If you haven't worked under this boss, it's possible you haven't been to the Nigerian corporate outfits.

This type of boss can without provocation shout the living day light out of you for no reason �.

He'll pounce in the event you fall short of expectation, always be on guard, otherwise get prepared to be disgraced before customers or clients who hold you to a high esteem, waiting concern oga nah�‍♀️�.

God punish you if he wants to chyke a new girl around, he'll order you around like a piece of paper that even you will regret the day you apply to join the service.

Just so the girl will notice how powerful and authority he is.

If you have interest in the same, just move on, because oga tell her how your salary is just pea nut and won't cater for her financial bills.

Trust mumu girls nah���

Those guys, na God go reason their matter.

5) The quiet Boss

The quiet boss is a delight to work with. He'll accord you every respect, they are calm in the spirit, always willing to correct you, but can be brutal in judgment.

They don't talk too much, he may laugh with you on a misconduct that you'll think it's over, before you get to your desk a hot mail is waiting in your inbox already, �‍♀️, that's who they are.

They don't have time to chase clout, simple. Don't get them provoked and irritated, the outcome will shock your ancestors.

6) The dull and unintelligent Boss

These one's are often found within the female category, no shades.

They hardly know work procedure, they'll call and rely on a subordinate to delegate duty and accomplish task.

They can be saucy and annoying, always want to show their authority but lack depth in workflow.

The management in their wisdom deemed her a boss, and she'll always be up their expectation.

7) The phone Boss

This Boss will be on phone for the better part of work hours.

It's either he is on call or chatting, most times coordinating his/her private business.

Any request on their table will be met with reluctant setbacks, they don't care.

The only time they work is when their own supervisors are around, even oga get aga na���. They can do eye service �

These are just a few of the bosses from my experience, add yours at the comment section.

Don't spoil the fun

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Donraqh(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
What's your experience as an employee with any of the afore listed bosses?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by robinso01(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
We have flirting ones also.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Merlissa(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
The bully's sef dey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Fryzi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have one of the best bosses in this life. But right now he's down on cancer & fighting to live for over one year now & he's not responding to treatment. He's now so small & thin you can't even recognize him. A man with the good heart. A philanthropist. I hope he survives because the rumours I hear is heartbreaking. Business right now down on a zero. We just surviving now on God cry

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by kekakuz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
I am boss 7
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Searchingvictor: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okk
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by esivue007(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmm
cool cool cool

Ain't a Boss yet cuz I'm still a student Doctor but looking at the position I occupied currently in School(A Class Governor/Rep),I can point @ number 3.
Yes,No 3 but ain't really randy but a madt Flirter!
My complexion and other distinct abstract factors aggravated it.
And I'm enjoying it big time.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by lazkizz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Am the phone boss due to the nature of my business grin

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types and sizes

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten from the lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

*My location is yola Adamawa state.

*WhatsApp the number on the pics, if you're interested

we do Nationwide delivery

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by igbowoman: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Odiegwu
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by johnDejavubaba(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ok
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Branzy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
The evil boss.
Entire family bosses. Those Working in family firm . Racist boss. Tribalism boss.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Sniper101(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na who no get future ambition
Na e dey get "Boss" for long.

Go ask Wizkid and the rest.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by ipobarecriminals: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
sad back in 2005 in Nig b4 man disappeared grin lipsrsealed.I once have this monitoring Spirit madam@ that popular office that use Elephant symbol(Benedict O) she controlled lekki,ikoyi,vi.She nor Dey smile sad. How she take knw my number/the branch I Dey,only God sabi
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Redstubpen: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
B
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Kizzygentle: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Muyiwa folorunsho and Gloria osei were very arrogant and wicked.. The most wicked and devilish bosses ever to exist in this world.. They didn't even have regard for clients.. Now they folded and ran away with investors money.. And that his sister simi that would be acting like a chicken too and also tope that was a snake.. God punnish them. Anywer they are my unpaid salary and hardwork will deal with them ruthlessly and give them no peace of mind.. Amen. They owned porkmoney, porkoyum, landlagos.. Beware of these criminals

6 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's obvious the person who posted this has never worked in a standard multinational organisation, most of what you wrote up there only applies in one-man businesses! undecided

10 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
lmao
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Firstcitizen: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
The ashewo boss that always has an office defacto wife

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by ubest1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Add KNACKING BOSS, the one that make sure he sleep with all the girls in office including visitors & customers

8 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Prettychild(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
lol! This cracked me up
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by datola: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
U
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
are you talking to me?
ubest1:
Add KNACKING BOSS, the one that make sure he sleep with all the girls in office including visitors & customers

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Chizzyjforce: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
I've worked with 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7.

One is combination of 4 and 7. All na experience that keeps man going day by day.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Skyfornia(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Number 3 and 5 is so me.. but that randy part is not inclusive. I don't mix business with sexx.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by FalseProphet1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
All Nigerian bosses are bad. Know this and have peace of mind.

This I have seen.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by ubest1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
I knew it we must have at least one as a member here
Bodmum:
are you talking to me?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by fitinwell: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Donraqh:
7 types of Bosses in Nigeria's corporate outfits.

1) The prayerful boss

This type of boss can pray for Africa, whether you like it or not they'll force you to join prayer sessions.

Ironically, prayers do not change or improve their life pattern one bit, they can so deal with you that you begin to question the basis of their prayers.

A common trait with them is; they are chronic womanizers most times, but do it with code that you'll hardly decode except you're a bad guy too, wink�.

2) The overzealous Boss

This boss can make you think your life revolves around office work.

They'll hardly allow you proceed on at least 10 minutes break/launch out of your 30 or 35 minutes daily.

This boss is ready to work a willing horse in you dead.

He'll assign you multiple tasks and expects you to be up to speed, timely and accurate, no excuse�, you must multi-task o, ehe.

If you loose guard you chop query straight up, they write you as if you can't form a sentence in reply.

This boss don't mind sending you 10 queries a day as well as attach time limit for your maximum response.

To them, writing you is a way of punishing you and as well as inconvenience your day. They won't mind copying a higher authority that could make your punishment drastic.

There favorite lines as always are; "Kindly explain why the Management should not punish/meet your attitude with grave sanctions�, as if he's the one to decide for Management on how to punish you."

Except you apply wisdom, they won't let you proceed on annual leave, but they won't spend a single minute of their leave in the office(ndi mgbu).

3) The jolly boss

This type of boss is a good fellow by default, he/she carries everybody along.

He'll play with you that you'll start cracking jokes with him, regardless.

But it's left for you to know the limit between play and work.

He'll make you understand that office work should be fun, in fact he plays with work and expects you to feel free while at work, but this must not interfere with your performance.

This type of boss most often gets disrespected by female colleagues, but trust him to deal and apply necessary sanctions if need be.

This boss may be randy, in this case going in-and-out of female colleagues skirts/garments may just be his delight�.

He is free and may spend all of his salary to keep everyone happy at large.

4) The Bossy Boss/nagging Boss

This boss needs no formal introduction nah�‍♀️

If you haven't worked under this boss, it's possible you haven't been to the Nigerian corporate outfits.

This type of boss can without provocation shout the living day light out of you for no reason �.

He'll pounce in the event you fall short of expectation, always be on guard, otherwise get prepared to be disgraced before customers or clients who hold you to a high esteem, waiting concern oga nah�‍♀️�.

God punish you if he wants to chyke a new girl around, he'll order you around like a piece of paper that even you will regret the day you apply to join the service.

Just so the girl will notice how powerful and authority he is.

If you have interest in the same, just move on, because oga tell her how your salary is just pea nut and won't cater for her financial bills.

Trust mumu girls nah���

Those guys, na God go reason their matter.

5) The quiet Boss

The quiet boss is a delight to work with. He'll accord you every respect, they are calm in the spirit, always willing to correct you, but can be brutal in judgment.

They don't talk too much, he may laugh with you on a misconduct that you'll think it's over, before you get to your desk a hot mail is waiting in your inbox already, �‍♀️, that's who they are.

They don't have time to chase clout, simple. Don't get them provoked and irritated, the outcome will shock your ancestors.

6) The dull and unintelligent Boss

These one's are often found within the female category, no shades.

They hardly know work procedure, they'll call and rely on a subordinate to delegate duty and accomplish task.

They can be saucy and annoying, always want to show their authority but lack depth in workflow.

The management in their wisdom deemed her a boss, and she'll always be up their expectation.

7) The phone Boss

This Boss will be on phone for the better part of work hours.

It's either he is on call or chatting, most times coordinating his/her private business.

Any request on their table will be met with reluctant setbacks, they don't care.

The only time they work is when their own supervisors are around, even oga get aga na���. They can do eye service �

These are just a few of the bosses from my experience, add yours at the comment section.

Don't spoil the fun

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Prayerful bosses that wont pay salaries

11 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Mkkwh: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
I too know boss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policewoman Hailed For Controlling Traffic Under Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / 20 Things 20-year-olds Dont Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.