Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner (15972 Views)

I’m Already An Independent Business Woman - Karina Simon Poripo / My Pet Project Touches Lives - Karina Poripo, 9th Miss Nollywood / Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Rosenews2233: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
COMMISSIONER FOR HEALTH RECEIVED IN AUDIENCE MISS NOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL 2022 KARINA SIMON PORIPO IN HIS OFFICE AHEAD OF 2022 TEENAGE OUTREACH PROGRAM IN YENAGOA

The Honourable Commissioner for Health, Dr. Pabara Newton Igwele, expressed satisfaction at the role the current miss Nollywood international Queen Karina Simon Poripo is playing especially the success recorded so far in her reign. He declared his satisfaction while speaking to the Miss Nollywood winner in his office, Ministry of Health, Yenagoa.

Responding to a question from the Honourable Commissioner on reasons why she is embarking on the project "teenage outreach".

According to Queen Karina Simon Poripo.

We all can agree that teenagers aren't getting the right amount of preparation for adult life, and are left to grow under denial and exclusions from some basic life's facts and realities, . I know I speak for a lot of our adult today who are still wearing the rags of shame from past sexual harassment or other negative experiences and that with a better sex education from teenage days those ill-experiences would have been curbed. That’s why I will love to use my position and advocate for more teenage sex education in school curriculums and within the arms-reach of mothers raising teenagers, If this proper understanding is made to form the world view of our teenagers today, we will be saving a great number of great leaders tomorrow. Taking time to educate our young ones early, the dangers of sexual harassment and abuse wouldn't have to be something to be ashamed about. Enlightening them on safe-care only promote our collective national hygiene. So how are you going to help me achieve this feat? I seek your support in any from, donations, sponsorship, support through physical presence as resource person's or printing our messages on educational items. We are open to financial contributions and all forms of support.

Since becoming Miss Nollywood international 2022, my desire has been to advocate for the social welfare of the young ones and the safety of our teenagers going into adult life unarmed with the necessary tools to be the best versions of themselves.

According to the Commissioner, beauty Queens with sound mind like this are worthy of support because the prosperity administration appreciates excellence.

The Beauty Queen in her quest to reach out to teenage girls in the State have never rested on her laurels as she has been taking the message to other dignitaries in the state such as the SA to the Governor on Political Matters, Chief. Collins Cocodia, Hon. Commissioners for Education, Information and other parastatals of government.

https://tvafrica24.com/commissioner-for-health-received-in-audience-miss-nollywood-international-2022-karina-simon-poripo-in-his-office-ahead-of-2022-teenage-outreach-program-in-yenagoa/

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Rosenews2233: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
More

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Rosenews2233: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by God1000(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Miss Nollywood international, I'm just hearing it.

Too many Miss this, miss that

Who's paying for their ostentatious lifestyle?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Kingozymandias(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
ALEXREPORTS AGAIN WITH MORE GARBAGE ROAD SIDE PAGEANTS FOR PROSTITUTES

18 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by zeusdgrt(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Rubbish news

9 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Mykelslim: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
This one no suppose near FP but it's nairaland anything hits FP.

Just passing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by alingo2013(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
grin her Toto go don collect from there hands

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by VIPAFRICAN(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Commissioner go Sha chop him share of this international Pussy before she leaves grin

8 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by ozoono(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by akinmusi(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by hammariise(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2022
This is the type of miss that we all want to miss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Na wa o! Na news be dis?
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Bellix: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Miss what again? Why are Nigerian politicians always dressing weird like street urchins?
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by pyyxxaro: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2022
What CLITOCURRENCY cannot do does not exist
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by wiseone28: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
ALEXREPORTS AGAIN WITH MORE GARBAGE ROAD SIDE PAGEANTS FOR PROSTITUTES

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Kingozymandias(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
I suspect there is a hustle that the rest of us don't know about that ALEXREPORTS and his likes use these women for. I mean look at the hungry looking men around her who are so callef organizers.

Maybe there is a visa category we don't know about which so called pageant winners are entitled to or maybe there is a drug business they use the ladies for.

Because the numbe rof ugly women I see being crowned weekly for different pageants in Nigeria is scary .

There is definitely more to it than we know. Someone needs to look into this trend it's gotten out of hand

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by dyera(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Miss Nollywood 2022, meaning the number one prostitute in Nollywood in 2022. Obviously went to visit the Commissioner for smashing.
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Kajaard: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Rosenews2233:
More

Rubbish.

Stop posting this nonsense. We are not interested in these mushroom beauty pageants stories.

We have better things to worry ourselves about in this country. Alexreports and rubbish pageants.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by umeno23: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Kai
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2022
I assure you that yoh will be slept with....

and there is nothing you and other feminist can do about it olorun..

Politicians don't play games... but if you don't want money and contracts..

Biko follow street Boys,they wanna check something in your heart..
Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
tinuso:
This lady is so beautiful.
Huh

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by Coldie(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
I would like to know the psychology behind a beauty pageant visiting politicians.

I see beauty pageants and bbnaija housemates who visit politicians as beggars.

Any scandal I hear about her tomorrow concerning any, I won’t be surprised

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by kenzysmith: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2022
tinuso:
This lady is so beautiful.
your taste us low this one wey be like over sexually use fine grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner by kenzysmith: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Coldie:
I would like to know the psychology behind a beauty pageant visiting a commissioner
bed room contracts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian/OAP Ushbebe Dresses Up As A Woman (Photos) / NET Exclusive: D’banj To Appear In Court January 2015 / Toke Makinwa Bursts With Colour In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.