Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique (37269 Views)

Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
BÍTCHES

CAN SHAKIRA SWEAR FOR REAL THAT SINCE SHE'S BEEN MARRIED TO HIM, NO OTHER MAN HAS "TOUCHED" HER?

Did they tell you that's the reason they divorced?

Oponu!

6 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Konjiboii: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
So basically she said nothing

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by tuzle(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
There was a rumour he cheated on her with gavi's mum

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by ItisHi: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bitch move on. Pique has clearly moved on undecided

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Kollabo419: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nna mehn.......

Marriage is a school we learn every day probably that waist isn’t enticing my nigga anymore he wants to eat egusi soup too tongue
Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by kareemkamil(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
I guess football money no fit maintain this girl again
Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Badguy77(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
We self go soon divorce this our bad government... We all are facing heartbreak so take heart and move on same way we are taking heart cos our government have been breaking our heart for long... It is well..

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by TobiAbuja: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can they come to this decision? Madness. She seemed to have it so good.

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by ugodson(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
“I’ve remained quiet and just tried to process it all. Um, and yeah, it’s hard to talk about it, especially because I’m still going through it, [/b]and because I’m in the public eye and because our separation is not like a regular separation.

[b]Shakira its well. Even in Nigeria, we are also going through alot grin

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
BÍTCHES

CAN SHAKIRA SWEAR FOR REAL THAT SINCE SHE'S BEEN MARRIED TO HIM, NO OTHER MAN HAS "TOUCHED" HER?

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Symboll:

Which kind talk be this? This is too harsh for someone you don't even know.
I don't know help ask am

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Treadway: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
They were never married,so that is a break-up/separation, not a divorce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Streetmovement(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So he no tough for am, na only you and your kids he tough for abi, why women mostly dey like personalize everything

Before una break up I believe y'all knew it was gonna happen anytime soon irrespective of who serve who the breakfast, so why talk like you are the only one in the room...

I don't see sense in anything I read up there only self pity and sending out the wrong message to look like a victim, she made it look like she broke up with herself, like the other party who's involved doesn't have feelings.

I love Shakira but this one is a low for me

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Danniedpastor(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
BÍTCHES

You think every lady out there is like the kind of cheap girls you roll with? Grow up,a beg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by AuroraB(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
DLSReigns:
"Incredibly tough for her and the kids" How about the man? You guys should forgive each other and move on together. Thats the only option i see.
The man's moved on. More reason the marriage fell apart

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Tosinville(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrHighSea:
Not surprised for this one.

Which foundation did JayZ and Beyonce built their union on?

I think it was Jay Z who deflowered Beyoncé, that can also hold a strong bond too, no be this one wey like 4 exes no go let your wife rest on WhatsApp lol
Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Katier00(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
BÍTCHES

just look at what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by BATified2023: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
ecolime:

Lol grin

In other news, vote Peter Obi as President of Nigeria next year.

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by bimzy83: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Grow up
Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Beverlyjean(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
She also dumped her man for pique when she was young and it broke the guys heart... now she is old , she too have been dumped for a younger girl...simple karma equation

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Morenikeji090(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na madness they worry them.. I can't advice my relation to got married to them For seriousness this people are very crazy they can just bring up useless reasons coz the lack sense of patience... Best way to marry them is someone should have mind that he want to marry them for Greener life and if it go ur way better having a last married with them then you lucky.. #facts
Isien:
White people and divorce

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
They were never married, so it wasn't a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Moniya4Real(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pls, don’t blame the boy brethren, he is only being a realit… smart guy�

Symboll:

This is too harsh for someone you don't know bro. Which kyn talk be this?
Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by Asour: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Isien:
White people and divorce

They weren't married.

They can't be divorced.

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:
There's surely a secret to lasting marriages.
We need to learn from those who have gone ahead of us oh if we are going to do better.

They were never married.. living in relationship as the call it... if they were.... then and then...

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by kakaG: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Luxurious spending ends marriage ends. God abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique by CheapHomes1: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:
There's surely a secret to lasting marriages.
We need to learn from those who have gone ahead of us oh if we are going to do better.

The secret is service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.