Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ (47305 Views)

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / New Easy Symbian Hack, No Need 4 Cert And Key. / Get Ur Cert & Key In Just 1 Minute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by hyuga(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
AT LAST I GOT MY PHONE HACKED THANX TO HON.SULE ND EVERYONE WHO SHARED THE DR.WEB ANTIVIRUS SOFTY. Time to download anything!!!
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
ojsule:

4lowed your process very accurately bt got dis (sys/bin/patcher.lld not found) wen openin d rompatcher. Open4all n installserver did nt shw green bt red.

Download this and fellow instructions meticulously

http://plunder.com/39aa5899bd
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
hyuga:

AT LAST I GOT MY PHONE HACKED THANX TO HON.SULE ND EVERYONE WHO SHARED THE DR.WEB ANTIVIRUS SOFTY. Time to download anything!!!

Enjoy ur fone wink wink
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by civac(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
@honsule, abeg help my E5 situation, it automaticaly uses default network settings. I can't use my apps on wlan. Only default browser & ovi works wit wlan. Have deleted & requested network settings, changed priority settings and its still the same. Please help
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by hyuga(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
honsule:

Enjoy your fone wink wink
m already enjoyin it grin grin
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 2:04am On Sep 24, 2011
civac:

@honsule, abeg help my E5 situation, it automaticaly uses default network settings. I can't use my apps on wlan. Only default browser & ovi works wit wlan. Have deleted & requested network settings, changed priority settings and its still the same. Please help

Check ur default settings.meanwhile,whever u want to use WLan to browse put ur phone on offline mode
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by civac(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2011
honsule:

Check your default settings.meanwhile,whever u want to use WLan to browse put your phone on offline mode
honsule:

Check your default settings.meanwhile,whever u want to use WLan to browse put your phone on offline mode
i have tried the offline mode and it times-out due to no network, pls is this one of the bugs in E5?
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by ceaser: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
Honsule, will using phoenix to hack simply downgrade the current firmware to the hackable version? Cos I'm a lil' bit queasy 'bout using phoenix with ma N8 symbian anna firmware. Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Oyinkansolanew(f): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
d only success i hav made is to install hellocarbide on my e65. plz help me oh all i nid is whatsapp
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Meklex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
I use e65 also, but I dont think whatsapp is supported but u can give it a try whatsapp.com.
playing ngage,
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
Oyinkansolanew:

d only success i hav made is to install hellocarbide on my e65. plz help me oh all i nid is whatsapp

i can tell u that the disadvantage of the whatsapp is that,it connects automatically 24/7 thereby draining ur ba33 n data bundle. After i installed it,i noticed that,i uninstalled it with immediate alacrity.
download it from their website or plunder.com
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
ceaser:

Honsule, will using phoenix to hack simply downgrade the current firmware to the hackable version? Cos I'm a lil' bit queasy 'bout using phoenix with ma N8 symbian anna firmware. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Nope,it won't.However,Download this and fellow instructions meticulously

Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by ceaser: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2011
honsule:

Nope,it won't.However,Download this and fellow instructions meticulously

Thanks s'much. Downloaded. I'll feed you back on the progress made.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by WackyJ1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
honsule:

i can tell u that the disadvantage of the whatsapp is that,it connects automatically 24/7 thereby draining your ba33 n data bundle. After i installed it,i noticed that,i uninstalled it with immediate alacrity.
download it from their website or plunder.com
I noticed that as well and found a way around it. Anytime i finish using it and i don't want it to keep working in the background and sucking my money i use Netqin mobile manager and shut down the whatsapp processes, freeing about 5Mb Of Ram space and stopping the sucking at the same time.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by ceaser: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
WackyJ1:

I noticed that as well and found a way around it. Anytime i finish using it and i don't want it to keep working in the background and sucking my money i use Netqin mobile manager and shut down the whatsapp processes, freeing about 5Mb Of Ram space and stopping the sucking at the same time.
Why would you wanna disconnect the whatsapp? It's meant to serve something similar to the ping that occurs on blackberry making your messages come in even when not actively running the app unlike Nimbuzz or 2go in which the app has to be launched and running for messages to come in. I like whatsapp and for me, it serves the purpose of an inexpensive way of sms communication.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
WackyJ1:

9ice 1
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by WackyJ1(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2011
ceaser:

Why would you wanna disconnect the whatsapp? It's meant to serve something similar to the ping that occurs on blackberry making your messages come in even when not actively running the app unlike Nimbuzz or 2go in which the app has to be launched and running for messages to come in. I like whatsapp and for me, it serves the purpose of an inexpensive way of sms communication.
Yeah i know it works like the ping but i have few friends and i can still receive messages just that i won't be notified and i can always reactivate it to check, I can always send the message and disable and then come back anytime to check for the reply.
honsule:

9ice 1
Thanks Man.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by ceaser: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

Yeah i know it works like the ping but i have few friends and i can still receive messages just that i won't be notified and i can always reactivate it to check, I can always send the message and disable and then come back anytime to check for the reply. Thanks Man.
Well, I understand the difficulty burning unnecessary data especially if you have few contacts using the app. An alternative is to use the invite feature to introduce the application to your contacts.

I especially like the application since it affords "pinging". Blackberry users pride themselves in that ping feature and sing praises of it. I am no fan of blackberry, not with an iota. And the fact that pinging is no more a sole right of blackberry is a welcome development. There's no arguing the fact that nokia symbian has the most versatility and usability of all mobiles out there. Sorry blackberry, i-phone, and android users. No pun intended.me development. There's no arguing the fact that nokia symbian has the most versatility and usability of all mobiles out there. Sorry blackberry, i-phone, and android users. No pun intended.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by WackyJ1(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2011
ceaser:

I especially like the application since it affords "pinging". Blackberry users pride themselves in that ping feature and sing praises of it. I am no fan of blackberry, not with an iota. And the fact that pinging is no more a sole right of blackberry is a welcome development.
i'm with you On that,
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by claycares: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
Honsule, kindly send me the unlock coe of my my phone.
The details:
Maker - Blackberry
Model - 9300 Curve 3G
IMEI. - 353932044001136
Thanks a lot.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2011
claycares:

Honsule, kindly send me the unlock coe of my my phone.
The details:
Maker - Blackberry
Model - 9300 Curve 3G
IMEI. - 353932044001136
Thanks a lot.

check the thread on unlocking your BB pls
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by obo2t(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
pls is d e71 version 110.07.127 hackable, pls someone help me, or is there any way i can get my cert & key
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ honsule, help me na.my 1st request was on pg2.till now nothing.well, my details again
model: C5-00
imei: 356989040919684
i fall in group 2
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Oyinkansolanew(f): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
no update for nokia E65. pls wat do i do? I nid whatshap since icannot afford a black berry
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
careytommy:

@ honsule, help me na.my 1st request was on pg2.till now nothing.well, my details again
model: C5-00
imei: 356989040919684
i fall in group 2

Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
Oyinkansolanew:

no update for nokia E65. pls wat do i do? I nid whatshap since icannot afford a black berry

Maybe,i will give u my own BB wink wink wink

DOWNLOAD THIS whatsapp
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Oyinkansolanew(f): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
hav downloaded it but wen i try installing it tels me dat my isnt correct or certificate expired @ honsule
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2011
Oyinkansolanew:

hav downloaded it but wen i try installing it tels me dat my isnt correct or certificate expired @ honsule

download this file and follow the instructions meticulously.u will be able to install the what'sapp

http://plunder.com/3dcd6a1aac
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
honsule:

@ last! tanx bro.
let me download it
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Oyinkansolanew(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2011
i have successfully downloaded and followed d steps. D problem now is d last stage, locating d files plz help me. tanks alot u ve realy had patience. am expecting my blackberry
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Oyinkansolanew(f): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
yes thanks to Honsule. I carried out d steps successfully atlast. D problem now is al files ar corrupt and no application can b deleted
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
Oyinkansolanew:

yes thanks to Honsule. I carried out d steps successfully atlast. D problem now is al files ar corrupt and no application can b deleted

i don't grab.all your software are corrupt and u can't delete them or what?u can uninstall under applicatn manager and start all over

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.