Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) (33509 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by srclark: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
This is sad, why killing her

It looks like a premeditated murder
same thing on my mind ,the way this ladies go in and out of relationships lately is becoming scary may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sebocious:

*Know no peace

Thank, it was a typo error.
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Painsoother(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
post=116895674:
This Is The Latest Bad News From Kaduna.

Don't Forget, Na Bring Am To You.
For ur mind now, u don drop report. Matter wey u no get the firsthand info about, tomorrow in the morning eeh.., just stand for ur face-me i face-u door mouth and record ur compound neighbours queing up to use the bathroom, then share am here as par report. E go get evidence and pictures atleast, thank u.
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Winningbot:
kubwa in abuja

Sorry to hear that. Wish her quick recovery. Y'all should try by all means to avoid areas where those Hausa touts reside.

They're up to no good but to rob and stab.
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Really
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Sebocious(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Teejay13:

Thank, it was a typo error.
I thought as much
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't leave this world without Jesus
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Curious345: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
clockwisereport:
Stop this madness
hnmm
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by Orinechi: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Winningbot:
Rip

The level of insecurity in this country is too much. My sister was also stabbed 2 days ago while she was returning from church, all her belongings were collected. I thank God she's getting better now.
U might probably be among those who reduced our police to zero through endsars. Endsars people come and secure ur country and stop wailing up & down.
Re: Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) by tafat: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Sad one, RIP to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.