Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice (505 Views)

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Guys bank too the steal like this.......I deposited #2500 on my first bank account on 20/09/2022 in which I sure the alert on my total sum but on depositing another #4,000 I did not see the #2500 on my total sum again accept the 4k own........how is this possible.....is bank now stealing....?
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Odetokun3(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Request for statement bro
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Odetokun3:
Request for statement bro
okay bro....I use USSD to check mini statement I didn't see any deduction.....I will enter one of their branch tomorrow.....
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Odetokun3(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
oofjm:
okay bro....I use USSD to check mini statement I didn't see any deduction.....I will enter one of their branch tomorrow.....

You have a smartphone. Please setup the mobile app and save yourself the stress of queue
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by stinjoe(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
That has been their norms. Last weekend, I decided to withdraw my last 1k before someone's son will visit his fore fathers. The POS attendant made a statement regarding the transaction. "Insufficient balance". My bank stole from me and topped it with an embarrassment. It's well.
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
stinjoe:
That has been their norms. Last weekend, I decided to withdraw my last 1k before someone's son will visit his fore fathers. The POS attendant made a statement regarding the transaction. "Insufficient balance". My bank stole from me and topped it with an embarrassment. It's well.
the thing the surprise me ohh....this is the first time they are doing this to me.....I don't use POS to withdraw using that account
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by nifemi25(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sometimes last year I was serving a loan. I made a transfer from my zenith bank to my opay. The money didn't reflect till this moment. I sent several messages to both opay and zenith bank and non of them could explain the where about of my hard earn money till date.
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Odetokun3:

You have a smartphone. Please setup the mobile app and save yourself the stress of queue
okay bro.....#2500 too much now for bank to steal......the mini statement using the ussd show credit of 2500 but didn't show any deduction
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
nifemi25:
Sometimes last year I was serving a loan. I made a transfer from my zenith bank to my opay. The money didn't reflect till this moment. I sent several messages to both opay and zenith bank and non of them could explain the where about of my hard earn money till date.
what is shocking me for this one is I sure the alert and total sum but now I know see the #2500 for total sum again.....where the money go for God sake
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Those tech staff working for banks are thieves.Before,if I deposited or received alert gt bank would deduct #1h,#2, and sometimes #4h without sending alert for the reason those deductions were made.I logged into my Facebook page and warn them to stopped the fraudulent deductions.Lo and behold,it has stopped.I was even refunded back the last #4h that made me mad.
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Those tech staff working for banks are thieves.Before,if I deposited or received alert gt bank would deduct #1h,#2, and sometimes #4h without sending alert for the reason those deductions were made.I logged into my Facebook page and warn them to stopped the fraudulent deductions.Lo and behold,it has stopped.I was even refunded back the last #4h that made me mad.
did u you give them your account number on their dm on facebook.....??
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Onyi22(f): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
@op how much do you have in your account that a bank will want to steal from you

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
@op how much do you have in your account that a bank will want to steal from you
900+
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
oofjm:
did u you give them your account number on their dm on facebook.....??
I did not O.Gt Facebook admin sent me a pm and asked for my account number but I refused.I don't know whether they carried out an audit before reverting it back,But I never sent my account number.I sent a death threats tho.
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by anonymuz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
I never wanted to react but I have to because of your sense of reasoning. How much do you have in your account even from your hook up hustle?
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
I did not O.Gt Facebook admin sent me a pm and asked for my account number but I refused.I don't know whether they carried out an audit before reverting it back,But I never sent my account number.I sent a death threats tho.
yeh.....I refuse to send my account number.....I say to myself I rather go to the bank

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Peace081: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
grin cheesy cheesy don't mind the idiot
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
nifemi25:

Banks are criminals operating in a lawless country. Those foools at the CBN think their only function is manipulating dollar prices. It would have been worse if not for OBJ that cleaned the sector up a bit.
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peace081:

grin cheesy cheesy don't mind the idiot
so na me u de insult....almost 900k no be money abi?
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by Odetokun3(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2022
oofjm:
okay bro.....#2500 too much now for bank to steal......the mini statement using the ussd show credit of 2500 but didn't show any deduction

Get your facts right
Re: How Much Has Bank Steal From Your Account Without Your Notice by oofjm: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Odetokun3:

Get your facts right
alright....will enter their branch this morning

(1) (Reply)

Shock As A Boy’s Hand Gets Stuck To A “bentched” Effigy In Ghana / Thieves Empty This Man Car Sha, People Get Mind / Crypto Scammer Exposed! ( The New Scam Some Nigerians Are Running Right Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.