Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel (1912 Views)

Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by iamkheedah(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bayelsa Vigilante group rescue 13 yrs old girl locked, sexual molested, beaten in a Hotel

...recovers a gun, drugs

Operative of the Bayelsa State Vigilante Service have rescued a 13 years old girl, identified as Miss Favour Doumo, a native of Nembe LGA, who was locked in a hotel and sexually molested with a gun by some suspected cultists in a hotel along the bossy water road in Tombia area of the state capital Yenagoa.

The Chairman of the State Vigilante outfit, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, who led members of his team on the operation, confirmed that the girl was rescued and suspect arrested with illegal possession of a gun, phones, money and other items.

Explaining her ordeal, the victim, Miss Favour, said she met the suspect barely a week and he invited her to the hotel where he resides, made love overtures at her, "I got to the hotel to meet him only for him to accuse me of cheating on him, that while I was away for an exam I travelled few days ego that I went to meet another man."

"He locked me in the hotel room. And later in the company of his friend, one Efe, used a gun to threaten me that I will not go anywhere, they stripped me off my clothes filmed me with their phones and molested me. He told me that he is a gun trafficker and that he has been to prison and that the government knows him".

Favour also disclosed that, she cried and screamed all through the night while they threatened to kill her untill she was rescued by the state vigilante security service.

The suspect Mr. Christopher Abraham, 37 years a native of Ndoro in Ekeremor Local Government council area, claimed that the victim is his girl friend that he spends his money for, but discovered that she cheated on him with other men. and that was why he invited her and they had argument and he went physical with her out of anger."

He also claimed that the gun belongs to his friend, who he identified as Efe who is now at large.

The Chairman of the Bayelsa state Vigilante Service, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, also said the suspect has confessed that him and his accomplice, who is now at large, is a member of the bobos cult group.

"The suspect is a known drug dealer and they are part of the persons causing unrest in the state. Let me also use this medium to warn hotel owners who harbour criminals as quest in their hotel to desist or face the wroth of the law."

Alagba noted that already the special squad of the vigilante outfit in the coming weeks will be storming more hotels that we have gathered intelligent Informations are abode for criminals

He assured members of the public of the outfits readiness to continue to ensure the safety of lives and properties of the citizens of the state.

Meanwhile the suspect has been handed over to the state security outfit, Operation Doo-Akpo of the Nigerian Police Force.

See More:
https://www.facebook.com/100072425833906/posts/pfbid02nTMKZxCcCb6KygfBVLXVfCuHHfqrruC7kswwZDvCVZk7YTwBcXh4TVAB1VtpDbvQl/?app=fbl

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by LeoDeKing: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have no doubt this armed rapist is one of the ipob pigs following lamidi kwanu up and down.

Seems Charles Soludo and Hope Uzodimma are really heating up the arssses of ipob pigs. Anambra and imo state are no longer fertile for their barbarism, they have started infiltrating other southern States.

Anyway, Asari Dokubo is waiting for them in the South South. He will roast them alive. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by JASONjnr(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Seems Charles Soludo and Hope Uzodimma are really heating up the arssses of ipob pigs. Anambra and imo state are no longer fertile for their barbarism, they have started infiltrating other southern States.

Anyway, Asari Dokubo is waiting for them in the South South. He will roast them alive. grin

How is Benin? Hope you and your fellow IDPees are being taken good care of....?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by LeoDeKing: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

Read the headline and the report again, this time very slowly. If you can do that, you will realise the topic and your comment are light years apart.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by GeneralOjukwu: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Wike crushed them mercilessly.

That's why they stopped licking his butt.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by JASONjnr(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Read the headline and the report again, this time very slowly. If you can do that, you will realise the topic and your comment are light years apart.

You urchins living in IDP camps with Android phones comment alot of trash....

I hope Tinubu wins so you can return to your ancestral homes..
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by LeoDeKing: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

You urchins living in IDP camps with Android phones comment alot of trash....

I hope Tinubu wins so you can return to your ancestral homes..
JASONjnr:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, this member is derailing the thread against rule 1.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Oloriburuku angry

If you have a girl child in this world, train and protect them oo

There are some Oloriburukus out there ready to ruin girls' lives.
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Zonefree(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don't know where vigilantes dey learn how to tie humans like goat. The day I saw how they tied one criminal for Aba, I come dey pity the criminal.

As a criminal, always dey pray make police catch you...cos if Vigilante catch you, sorry na your name.

Say NO to rape. Kpekus no cost again.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Lvgirl: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
The girl is not a virgin at 13 years old.
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Death to all rapist
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Thomthom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
13 year old actually agreed to meet the man in an Hotel Na wa oo
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Urchin
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by UrPapa: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bayelsa government hate us
They are scared of our success that’s why they are implicating us
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
13yr old having a 37yr old GUN TRAFFICKER bf, willingly going to meet him in his hotel.... kai!!!!

where are this lost child's parents??!!
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Evilblackman(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Social media relationships can be dangerous
But all this 13 -17 years be doing the most hmm
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Realmi: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
I wanted to comment before...but now I reserve my comment
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Kajaard: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thomthom:
13 year old actually agreed to meet the man in an Hotel Na wa oo

From the write up she even said the man accused her of cheating on him,meaning they could have had a thing before that as well. Sickening.
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Redstubpen: 3:30am On Sep 24, 2022
cool
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by onome2013: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2022
13 years already sleeping with men whom are twice her age. The parents are probably the one pushing her to use her body to look for money to feed them, now she fell into the hand an ugly looking criminal. I do hope she has not started taking drugs, if not it means "cow don loose rope "and no more control.
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by onome2013: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2022
13 years already sleeping with men whom are twice her age. The parents are probably the one pushing her to use her body to look for money to feed them,and now she fell into the hand of an ugly looking criminal. I do hope she has not started taking drugs, if not it means "cow don loose rope "and no more control.
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by ruggedtimi(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
13 yrs old chibok na u dey proud of as ur galfrnd. Foolish man
Re: Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel by Mercury12(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bayelsa! Bayelsa!! Bayelsa State!!!
How many time did I call u?

(1) (Reply)

TRIBUTES TO #ALUU4# - Llyod, Ugonna, Tekena, Chidiaka / Wife Of General Overseer Of A Popular Pentecostal Church On The Run / How Okija Shrines Kill Liars, Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.