Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops (448 Views)

Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Russian Servicemen Have Taken Control Of A Command Post Of The UAF / Media Covers For Biden As He Blasts Video Message To ‘empty Rally’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Russian servicemen from the Caucasus recorded a video message to Ukrainian nationalists:

"It doesn't matter who we are: Avars, Lezgins, Ossetians or Chechens. We are all Russian soldiers. Our sacred duty is to protect the interests of the country. If you crests think that the war began on February 24, you are mistaken. The war will start now. Now we are going to Kyiv".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
You know your death place. Kyiv. Go !
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by ken6488(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:
You know your death place. Kyiv. Go !
You can just stay in your room and wish for war

Russia is not playing by the book again

Kyiv will be attacked anyhow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

Sure in my room. Seems you want to see some escalations.
Russia has no answers to HIMARS and Javelin for close range hits at the armors.

It will be interesting. I want Ukraine decimating the border towns. It has some relief and soothing feelings. Of the hunt.
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by ken6488(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

It will be interesting. I want Ukraine decimating the border towns. It has some relief and soothing feelings. Of the hunt.
Ukraine doesn't have answers to most equipment now including drones

I wonder what you will say when Moscow carpet bomb Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

did you see how that Iranian drone wrecked havoc in Odessa today, I bet that one no see am watch on cnn…. Make yu Dey ignore all these hungry kids…..

Make dem finish the referendum first, all the eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by DerrickzB: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

HIMARS would be destroyed, one has already been destroyed bro!!!

2k ukrops attempted to enter the Russian federation but the O group called for air support and messed them up!! They returned back with heavy casualties!! If Ukraine knows what’s coming for it, it would seek peace now but unfortunately, Russia has gone mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by DerrickzB: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

Leave that nairaland arm chair analyst!!! From October the war would turn into a grinding machine for ukrops!!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hallo

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

Allied forces will move in the Patriots. And sneak in the Iron Dome (I doubt this).
Ukraine is no Dresden.
Carpet bombing is a show of cowardice. The World wants to see what the "Almighty" Russia ground forces can do. Russia does better, historically in defending than invading. We remember Stalingrad.
And lacking Generals in the competence of Zhukhov.

Remember, its a "Special Operations" not a full scale war.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by ken6488(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Allied forces will move in the Patriots. And sneak in the Iron Dome (I doubt this).
Ukraine is no Dresden.
Carpet bombing is a show of cowardice. The World wants to see what the "Almighty" Russia ground forces can do. Russia does better, historically in defending than invading. We remember Stalingrad.

then Russia have no choice to use tactical nukes

1 Like

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

Allied forces wey Dey reiterate daily say dem no Dey fight war with Russia and have no intention to do so, say dem just Dey epp ukraine…. Allied forces wey go soon hear am, by the time kiev turn to Syria dem go cry blood

3 Likes

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

Welcome to the 2nd Stone Age.
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Teaser4:
did you see how that Iranian drone wrecked havoc in Odessa today, I bet that one no see am watch on cnn…. Make yu Dey ignore all these hungry kids…..

Make dem finish the referendum first, all the eyes go clear
Was busy today.
Great, we move in the Hellfire missiles. It's a game now.
Already, the Russia economy will soon feel the full weight of the sanctions. The financial system will return to the Primitive.
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:

Was the rout a tactical withdrawal up to the edge of Kherson?
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Teaser4(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Was busy today.
Already, the Russia economy will soon feel the full weight of the sanctions. The financial system will return to the Primitive.
stay away from cnn, and pls stop quoting me. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Teaser4:
I have studied wars since Kadesh down to this. Modern Proxy wars is a new turf. Unlike the Korean war. All Allied hands will soon be on deck.
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Teaser4:
I dislike CNN
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by ken6488(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Was the rout a tactical withdrawal up to the edge of Kherson?
People like you believe Russia attacks on Kiev failed
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
ken6488:
People like you believe Russia attacks on Kiev failed
Ok. We have a Russian Administrator in Kiev?
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by tamdun: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Ukraine is no Dresden.

Carpet bombing is show of cowardice?
But when US did it in Iraq, that was...?
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
tamdun:

Carpet bombing is show of cowardice?
But when US did it in Iraq, that was...?
Iraq was a full scale war.
Re: Russian Servicemen From The Caucasus Recorded A Video Message To Ukroops by Appleyard(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Was busy today.

Which sanctions? The ones that have failed or the new ones being proposed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Organization Found Guilty On 17 Counts Of Fraud Etc / Mohsen Shekari: Iran Carries Out First Execution Over Protests / Joint Drills With Russia & China Sign Of South Africa's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.