Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship (1866 Views)

Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship / Serious Working Class Lady Needed For Serious Relationship / A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by pendo89(f): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
I knew somebody was gonna explode when he reads 'scientific' and I knew what the reaction would be!
Oh good heavens ITS SUNDAY!
undecided
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
claremont:

^^^^^
I wonder when Nigerians will start making decisions on the basis of FACTS rather than beliefs and hear-say. [size=20pt]Is it so hard to trust time-tested well-proven scientific facts?![/size] These are the reasons why we have problems, and we start attributing this problems to the devil; yet, these are problems we caused ourselves because we chose to pursue an irrational belief rather than rely on the facts. Good luck to una sha!

YES! undecided Because SCIENTISTS ARE THE ONES THAT SAID ALL LIVING THINGS, INCLUDING THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CAME FROM AN EXPLOSION THEY CALL: THE BIG BANG!!!
But yet, With all their SCIENTIFIC WISDOM, THEY STILL CANNOT EXPLAIN WHERE THE MATERIALS THAT COLLIDED TO EXPLODE CAME FROM!!! SO I DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING SCIENCE SAYS! smiley
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Cuddlemii: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
^Sexkillz

Enuf abeg.
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
^ Hey YOU! kiss
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by claremont(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2011
@Sexskillz: Apparently, I am in a very good mood today due to heavy blessings I just received, so I no go follow you argue today. Today is a No-Argument day for me smiley
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2011
claremont:

@Sexskillz: Apparently, I am in a very good mood today due to heavy blessings I just received, so I no go follow you argue today. Today is a No-Argument day for me smiley
MAKE THAT 2! cool
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by dammytex: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ladies,

All these legend of the seekers should be ignored & not taken seriously. Only if their number starts with 080330 or 0802300 ehen you know they were one of the first peeps that acquired geesim early when it was still expensive & naijas were exploited. This one sef better at least no be 070 or 08060. During op's time camera phones done dey enter by chance and not alcatel or Ericson or Nokia 3310 or 2100 but hello moto blade.

Why did you mention Alcatel-lucent and Ericsson?
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Cuddlemii: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2011
^Is that what u use? Sorry
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by dammytex: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^Is that what u use? Sorry

Uhmmmm. How do i answer to this? Uhmmmm. NL? NL? NL? NL? Uhmmmm---

Okay write me an email. Something very important about headache.
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by DaDoctor: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

YES! undecided Because SCIENTISTS ARE THE ONES THAT SAID ALL LIVING THINGS, INCLUDING THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CAME FROM AN EXPLOSION THEY CALL: THE BIG BANG!!!
But yet, With all their SCIENTIFIC WISDOM, THEY STILL CANNOT EXPLAIN WHERE THE MATERIALS THAT COLLIDED TO EXPLODE CAME FROM!!! SO I DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING SCIENCE SAYS! smiley

At times always say what you really know.

No fights attached oh! pls what did you study in the uni or are u a jambite?

Be sincere cos you may learn a good deal from my experience.
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by juli4dad(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]NA wa o, Why are you all complaining about the post. Thats what He wants. you better wise up and call the guy if you are interested and stop pretending[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by femmy2010(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
The bruv simple asked for what he wants naw.
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

At times always say what you really know.

No fights attached oh! pls what did you study in the uni or are u a jambite?

Be sincere cos you may learn a good deal from my experience.
LMAO! The ONLY PERSON in this SECTION that i'll be ABLE to VIBRATE FULLY with on this ISSUE is CLAREMONT! His INTELLIGENCE MATCHES MINE! And pity TODAY is our NO ARGUMENTS DAY! smiley I DONT ARGUE WITH "WANNABES" *****NO OFFENCE***** GOOD DAY cool
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Cuddlemii: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

LMAO! The ONLY PERSON in this SECTION that i'll be ABLE to VIBRATE FULLY with on this ISSUE is

Dude please come to yim
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by DaDoctor: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

LMAO! The ONLY PERSON in this SECTION that i'll be ABLE to VIBRATE FULLY with on this ISSUE is CLAREMONT! His INTELLIGENCE MATCHES MINE! And pity TODAY is our NO ARGUMENTS DAY! smiley I DONT ARGUE WITH "WANNABES" *****NO OFFENCE***** GOOD DAY cool

SMH AT YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION.Abi u no go school? SIMPLE QUESTION AND U ARE GOING WILD. NA WA O!

You dont believe science? kaiiiiiiii.
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by DaDoctor: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Dude please come to yim

ok durling, let me log in first. give me few mins cool cool
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

SMH AT YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION.Abi u no go school? SIMPLE QUESTION AND U ARE GOING WILD. NA WA O!

You dont believe science? kaiiiiiiii.

U DONT KNOW SH[b]I[/b]T TO ME!!! SO I CANT WASTE MY TIME ON YOU****NO OFFENCE**** smiley
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by DaDoctor: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

U DONT KNOW SH[b]I[/b]T TO ME!!! SO I CANT WASTE MY TIME ON YOU****NO OFFENCE**** smiley

I hear u. since i know ur face wella, one day i know u may be my student or one in one of the schools i deal. i would remind u of same even if u arent directly under me. except school no dey ur mind again. because e be like say na women u dey interested in now.

Lets leave it at that.

How u dey? cool cool
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Goldieluks: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
;d ;d
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

I hear u. since i know your face wella, one day i know u may be my student or one in one of the schools i deal. i would remind u of same even if u arent directly under me. except school no dey your mind again. because e be like say na women u dey interested in now.

Lets leave it at that.

How u dey? cool cool
That's WHY i said YOU DONT KNOW. . . . . . S H I T!!! You are TRYING SOOOOOO HARD to sound FUNNY! SMH! smiley
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by DaDoctor: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

That's WHY i said YOU DONT KNOW. . . . . . S H I T!!! You are TRYING SOOOOOO HARD to sound FUNNY! SMH! smiley

wetin come bring FUUNY inside now?

You think say i no serious abi? I no dey sabi play with DEM SMALL PIKIN LET ALONE LAFF WITH THEM

I serious oh!!!
Re: I Need A Serious Working Class Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

wetin come bring FUUNY inside now?

You think say i no serious abi? I no dey sabi play with DEM SMALL PIKIN LET ALONE LAFF WITH THEM

I serious oh!!!
SMH! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freecocoa Sent Me This Private Email!! / If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! / Pls Where Is D-explorer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.