Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

World's Most Expensive Cell Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / World's Most Expensive Cell Phone (4569 Views)

5 Most Expensive Smartphones 2016 / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Cell Phone by ottentick(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
World's most expensive cell phone

By the time I came across to know this cell phone I though that the Nokia Vertu and Nokia Goldvish were the most expensive mobiles phones in the world, but this one makes me think that I am wrong, it worths 1.3 million US Dollar. 1.3 million dollar for this phone is just because of the look of the phone. This most expensive phone has been made by a Russian, and have been embedded with several diamonds on its left and right border. There are diamonds even on the keypad of the phone. Total diamonds embedded are 50. Each one is a blue diamond of 0.5 - 2 carat. The phone is completely made from platinum with logo and buttons made out of gold. The phone has been introduced in the market by the company Ancort. The specification of the phone is mentioned below:-

Pictures of world's most expensive mobile phone

World's most expensive mobile / cell phone

Yet another picture below

World's most expensive mobile / cell phone
Phone Specifications of world's most expensive cell phone:

* Network: GSM 900/1800
* Dimensions: 115§ç53§ç24 mm
* Processor: Motorola MX21 (266 MHz)
* Memory: 64 §®B (Flash)/64 §®B (RAM)
* Display: 2.2¡í 262K TFT screen
* Standby Time: 100 Hours
* Talk Time: 2 hours
* Music Player
* USB
Encryption Specifications of world's most expensive mobile:

* Encryption Processor: TMS 320 VC 5416
* Crypto Phone call
* Crypto SMS
* Crypto E-mail
* Dedicated encryption button

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Hidden Features On Your Phone With 13 Secret Codes / Xiaomi MI 9 For Sale At A Give Away Price / Ongoing Tech War Between Tecno, Infinix And Xiaomi Promoters(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.