Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) (37885 Views)

American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by DSoj(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2022
American soldier will shoot him in the chest
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Oju4190: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
The police officer is even lenient....if na me I for nor waste time to blast the two legs
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2022
I am sure this is not in Nigeria otherwise the guy would have been a dead man
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Godson32(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Stupid boy, now they don leave am.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Ikem11(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2022
This officer is the most professional Nigerian police officer I ever seen . The stupid boy was lucky he met a good police man by now they would have been planning his burial

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by chatinent: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2022
We say the police are bad doesn't mean you should stupidly front him with a cutlass. When you are not mad.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by juniior(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2022
USA and UK police need to learn from this Nigerian police man. He calmly shoots the armed man in the leg with just one shot. Very professional. Armed man still alive and would be arrested when back up arrives

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by etoete77: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2022
He later fling the knife above the roof. To proof he is innocent when they would come for him.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2022
7arrows:

If it was me I'll fire both legs. END OF STORY
Lolx... that's what I expected the policeman to do too,,,shoot both legs so that the idiot will become a cripple. cheesy
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Triangles1(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Obi will stop all these nonsense.

Enough of this jor, this is not Nigeria.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by horpe132(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Angrygoat:
Well the officer did what every other para boggieman would do. Blast his right leg with his old kala
And there you have it . Real life. Well what the officer did is risky,there is no backup and seems the area ain't infested with thugs
. You know what it means for mob action against an officer. He get luck sha
There's a way you see law enforcement officer handling his riffle that thousands won't dare to mub him...
That officer na Ex mobile or SARs
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by demmie1: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2022
The police man should be promoted for handling the situation sensibly

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2022
The policeman was calm, before he gave him that gbosa, why will a sane man fight a man holding a gun with a matchete.
They should take the thug to the hospital before that leg start to decay.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Arnoldo(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Creamypie:
If na me be the police I for shoot am for chest. Nonsense and ingredients. He thinks as he be area boy, nothing go happen if e try nonsense.idiot. see as people wey dey cheer am on abandone am after he was shot. Na so one guy wey dey booze for one table near me take blast one robber to death, when them come Robb one woman sitting with her hubby not far from us.
the police man was even patient

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by PhantomThief(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
This is how the Agbado boys should be treated coming 2023 election grin

Nice one from the Nigerian Police officer

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by dododawa1: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by horlus(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Well he acted very professional in this scenario

He was really professional because a trigger happy officer would have wasted that guy
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Rapture4real(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
If not that the young man is not well, why wielding a cutlass in the presence of a policeman holding gun. The police man is even nice for demobiliising you. It is called demobilization in self defense.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
He should thank the police officer for giving him another chance to live and think twice
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by justmondris: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shooting his leg was a reasonable move by the police officer . I am sure he decided to go
For the leg and not his head because he knew he was being recorded.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by justmondris: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
The guy just benefited from one of the positive changes the endSars protest brought to this country. If this had happened before the protest, The police man would have shot the head of the boy.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by BATified2023: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Obi will stop all these nonsense.
same way he killed ripple n dump them inside awkuzu river

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Corridon: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATified2023:
same way he killed ripple n dump them inside awkuzu river

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by BATified2023: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=116997819][/quote]so massob is court of law or icc?
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Corridon: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATified2023:
so massob is court of law or icc?
When did the court or ICC found him guilty?
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Boogyman557: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
tillaman:
grin
Motherfucker had it coming they Boogyman557 give me that your old Kala I wan take am run one matterz

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na mumu dey carry knife for gun fight
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by OluKhayode: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
The police man was more professional
If it were to be the angry one
Nah direct to heaven. If it is a prank on the police man
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
PhantomThief:
This is how the Agbado boys should be treated coming 2023 election grin

Nice one from the Nigerian Police officer
I dey tell you
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by shineeye1: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Uba76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9q9DtqCoo

It's unknown what really happened, but I am happy at what the Police man did, this guy was welding a machete on a police officer with a gun, so what do you expect the police to do.

The police man humbled the guy by shooting one of his legs, na so the guy pick race with one leg

Well-done gallant officer! Imagine the Bagga! Why he retreat?! Olori buruku
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Harrykn: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is funny, very funny. Now he’ll be jumping with one leg hahaha, senior my foot.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Kajaard: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
That tout must really love that cutlass cheesy

Even after being shot and almost to the point of death, the dude never let go of the cutlass cheesy

The cutlass must have being is only inheritance so he cannot afford to lose it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.