Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" (37882 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2022
JUST IN!!! "We Want Our Money Back" - Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene

Some investors of Chinmark Group which claims to be a global conglomerate made up of subsidiaries that provide an opportunity to touch lives via the services she provides have cried that they need their money back following delays in payment of their "ROI", ROP.

One of the investors who identified herself as Ifeoma Ogbu said "My 1m is stucked with Chinmark, nobody is telling us anything. I just hope God sees him through. That money is my life savings �������. Father Lord pls help me come out of this victorious".

"My partnership with them ended 8th of January 2022. I didn't receive ROI nor my capital. I'm not concerned about the ROI all I need is my capital."

Another investor, Grace Tochi said,
"500k belonging to my immediate younger sister who has a child is there."

"They promised this week, I am giving them till this Friday, if not is done, then my outburst will be crazy."

Another investor, Anthony Patience vowed not to invest her money again following their inability to credit her account.

She said : "It's well ooo all I know is that nothing on earth will make me invest my shishi to whosoever company,I rather dig ground and berry my money to avoid story that touches the heart, don't know what's happening to them again."

Chinmark Group Replies With Threat

Meanwhile, the company has threatened that they will not tolerate all fabricated social media stories from non clients.

In a statement Signed by Barr Favour Ajuebor and obtained by IGBERE TV said
currently new changes in the affairs of the company and relevant additional government documentation are currently being processed for the smooth running of the partnership arm of Chinmark Group.

The statement reads,

"The attention of the Chinmark Group have been drawn to stories from different quarters concerning the partnership arm of the company."

"There is currently new changes in the affairs of the company and relevant additional government documentation are currently being processed for the smooth running of the partnership arm of Chinmark Group."

"We appreciate our clients for standing strong."

"If you have not yet received your ROP or partnership funds kindly send a mail to info@chinmarkgroup.com with your details."

"Henceforth, all fabricated social media stories from non clients will not be tolerated."

SEC Warns Investors Of Illegal Activities Of FinAfrica Investment Limited (Chinmark Group)

Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria ("SEC"wink last month (December) warned the public of the illegal activities of Chinmark Group.

SEC in a statement obtained by IGBERE TV said FINAFRICA INVESTMENT LIMITED nor Chimark Group is registered by the SEC and the Investment Scheme promoted by these entities are also not authorized by the SEC.

The statement reads,

"The attention of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria ("SEC"wink has been drawn to the activities of an Illegal Operator (FINAFRICA INVESTMENT LIMITED). The Company claimed to be an Investment Company that engages in Business Development in Commercial sectors of the economy and uses the funds in entities under Chimark Group."

"The Commission hereby notifies the investing public that neither FINAFRICA INVESTMENT LIMITED nor Chimark Group is registered by the SEC and the Investment Scheme promoted by these entities are also not authorized by the SEC."

"In view of the above, the general public is hereby WARNED that any person dealing with the within named Company in any capital market-related business is doing so at his/her own risk."

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1412581/just-want-money-back-chinmark-investors-cry-help/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Jay5mie: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2022
I have no pity for stupid and greedy people.

Next please.

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by BrickDevo: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Still in the business of providing affordable housing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by BruncleZuma: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin

They just don't want to learn...

[img]https://c./u9gFqnF5U3YAAAAC/crying-tears.gif[/img]

161 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by KingSatan: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and gullibility.

SEC had earlier warned against investing in Chinmark Group but extreme greed coupled with Marksman IJiomah's constant display of wealth and achievements on social media won't let Nigerians smell the coffee.

He calls himself the RedKing but Nigerians consciously refused to see the RedFlags

I have no Pity left.

Enjoy your loss.

Update:

Watch out for his foot soldiers. They will try so hard to defend Marksman IJiomah, his RedKing Status and Nigeria's biggest financial miracle also known as Chinmark Group.

They will label this story a blackmail from competitors, saboteurs and UNWISE NIGERIANS.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Abubaka50(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Problem nor too much
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by nazicartel(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Yesterday was MBA forex and Benowhatever. Today is for Chinmark. When will Nigerians have sense and stop all these Investment stuffs?..... Chinmark's comment section on FB is locked, he's still posting pictures and his disciples are still commenting there. He has hotels in Dubai, rides for hire in Owerri etc ( according to his disciples )....
There's hunger in the country, but we should try and manage our small resources by ourselves and forget about investing in a place you will get interest after some days......

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by myrrtle(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
People still dey do mmm grin grin grin grin s

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Lexusgs430: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Money don enter voicemail........ grin

Una no dey gree hear word ......... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Dailymice: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
angry
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by DFERENCE: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigeria na Zoo both the rich & poor are hungry, nigerians like ponzi schemes, people will always say if i do 1st one i no do again but na so slip go cut. Dem don use your greed cash out

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Make everybody shine dia eyes wellu wellu before investing in any business. Naija don cast!

6 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Blurpy: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Another MBA Forex.
The owner don use Una money go vacation for one Sharp island grin grin like Maxwell Odum .

Nothing concern me and ROi again, make first Bank dey gimme dia small Small interest like that.

30 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2022
The inflation rate is crazy and driving people to invest in just anything that claims ROI in few months..

5 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by vickydevoka(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2022
They will never learn. If you ain't greedy nobody can scam u.

18 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians will never ever learn from the mistakes of other people. MMM alone is enough to tell them that all these "investment" schemes are scam but no........ greed will always cloud their reasoning angry

23 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Chai

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by definitelyME(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2022
That lady that used all her life savings of 1M naira to dive into that investment is nothing but a ****. You don't do such.. With the way things are going now in this country, desist from investing in any private company that has not Gone public on the Nigerian stock market. If it were in a developed country now where the legal system works well, this would have made more sense but would still be wrong.. She could have invested in stocks, real estate, agriculture, and what not..she was only probably driven by greed and as a business man or woman, never do business or make choices with emotions.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Kobicove(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Una no dey hear word undecided
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by adonainana: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2022
another one bites the dust
Invest in a real business, I’m sure everyone reading this has a businessman doing business in their area maybe selling electronics or importing and exporting

What don’t you approach him and say pls can I lend you this 1 million naira and help me with a decent ROI or simply tell him you want to invest in his business

Your returns are guaranteed

Stop giving your money to people who are into online business or who don’t have a physical product

Only invest with people who buy and sell a physical product

Only buying and selling any commodity commerce wise can make you rich in present day nigeria be it on the wholesale or retail level

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Stephen0mozzy: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
grin When will y'all learn the difference between GREED and INVESTMENT eh Human beings.

Wagering your money on just the knowledge that a firm is giving out a certain percent ROI doesn't make you any more of an investor as a gambler betting on odds.

Some of them don't even know anything about the company.

5 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by unitysheart(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
I no dey fall for this scams. I go use my hard earned money to run a business. The ROI may be small, but my money will be safe.

10 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by SavageResponse(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
I warned you guys but you wouldn't listen!
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by obynocute(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
No be the same chinmark wey dey do millions of giveaways for Facebook be this?

9 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by Mitsurugi(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Ponzi schemes. New names. Old style. Ever available mugus undecided

18 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by ceaser: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Another MMM?!

Another investor, Anthony Patience vowed not to invest her money again following their inability to credit her account.

She said : "It's well ooo all I know is that nothing on earth will make me invest my shishi to whosoever company,I rather dig ground and berry my money to avoid story that touches the heart, don't know what's happening to them again."

We have a lot of former MMM victims say tbis during their stint with the outfit. Yet they are among those who have again" invested" in new startups on WhatsApp and other SM.

No be by mouth, na by mind.

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by 2kurupt(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
People no dey hear word
Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by seunfly: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Another one, when u tell them they will keep defending it with their life and they will even call u hater.

What I v learnt in life is nobody shows anybody where money is made and nobody wants to share wealth or profits with anybody, therefore anybody that says u should bring money to show u how to make money, tell them to show himself and if anybody says u should bring money to invest and he will double it, just tell him to ask his family.

12 Likes

Re: Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" by chrisifeanyi: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Na Facebook influnezas and critics cause am, especially that Afikpo woman that's so bitter about Chinmark.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Police Sergeant, Friend In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.