Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist (494 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist by uchebest20(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2022

I gave him school papers instead of car documents but he didn’t know – Motorist mocks policeman in video
A video of a Nigerian man making fun of a police officer who reportedly couldn't read has been posted online.

He disclosed that the officer had pulled over his car at a checkpoint and requested the vehicle's registration papers.

He unintentionally provided the policeman his son's school records rather than the required paperwork, but the security officers were oblivious.

The officer could be seen looking over the paperwork as if he were double-checking that they were current in the video the young man posted.

He was made fun of by the passing vehicle for not realizing he was holding school papers. He claimed that after five minutes of reading, the policeman returned the paper to him and gave him the okay to leave.

Watch
https://metastar.com.ng/2022/09/24/i-gave-him-school-papers-instead-of-car-documents-but-he-didnt-know-motorist-mocks-policeman-in-video/

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist by immortalcrown(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Funny, but your action is morally wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist by lazkizz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist by ahnie: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where're the **school na scam crew**
See the end result!

See how Baba Concentra dey read school report cards, thinking it was **car particulars**

Chai illiteracy is a virtue cheesy
Re: I Gave Him School Papers Instead Of Car Documents But He Didn’t Know – Motorist by PrinceJoeWan(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is the Country where we find ourselves and these set of officers are those that will be raising their guns at unarmed civilians.

But how do these men make the grades and get these jobs?

(1) (Reply)

Press Conference For GREATER LAGOS FIESTA 2022 / Become A Website Developer Effortlessly And Get Empowered / For Your Photo And Video Coverages, Am Your Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.