Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding (61504 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Letenwam: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2018
A bride who stumbled got all the details of her partner's affair alongside her husband's cheating texts the night before she was due to marry him, decided to take drastic measures to humiliate her fiance.

Going with the pseudonym 'Casey', the distraught bride described how she "was hanging out in a glitzy hotel room" the night before the wedding when she says her "phone buzzed from across the room."

According to her, she was taken completely off guard, she claims "the message was a series of screenshots from a number I didn't recognise" followed by a text which read "I wouldn't marry him. Will you?" Though she never wanted to believe at first, however she realised "the screenshots were of conversations between my husband-to-be and another woman." She added that there weren't simply one or two messages but "loads of them, including selfies of the pair."

The texts ranged from:

"This weekend. You and I. It is on, hot stuff. Bring your A game."

To:

"I miss you so much, I can't stop thinking about f***king you... I've never had this kind of connection before."

"Your body is f*cking incredible. And sh*t do you know how to use it. I wish my GF had half the skills you do."

Casey disclosed that her friends demanded she call off the wedding but she couldn’t think straight, so she decided to sleep on it instead. When she woke, she claims she knew exactly what to do. She would go ahead with the wedding, but instead of reading her vows she would ‘out’ Alex as a cheater, reading the texts to their family and friends.

She further disclosed that she walked down the aisle, turned to the crowd as she reached the alter and said:

"There will be no wedding today. It seems Alex is not who I thought he was."

As soon as the words left her mouth, she said a ripple of shock went through the church before Alex attempted to grab her hands. She resisted, taking out her phone and reading the messages out loud.

The bride claimed that the colour drained from the groom’s face before he walked out of the church, his best man following him.

https://lailasnews.com/bride-reads-out-husbands-cheating-texts-instead-of-vow-at-wedding/

5 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wedding that you'll simply call off. undecided

Did this happen in Kenya too?

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by IamD18: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ehee! So?

What next after reading it?

Will it stop the man from picking another woman as a wife?

Abi we be women wey like wedding pass their parents.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Nonsense and bl0wjob.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Kenzico(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Yeeeeepaaaripa !
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaboiy:

hahahahaha.... It happened in Daura village near President Jibril's house in Sudan

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by engrsyer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
The girl is the greatest fool of this century.

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner

34 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by eTECTIV: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dis can only happen in d West.. African gal would still b crying her eyes out to even come to d wedding.. Dis gal gat guts jare.. How else to call of d wedding dan to humiliate d guy in front of family and friends

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
I wonder why this was posted in crime section
engrsyer:

May be she is comfortable in her parents house and her parents are happy seeing her.

[s]By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner[/s]
I am sure if the reverse was the case you would applaud the man and call the lady all sort of disrespectful names.Double standard mentality is not good.Now it is the lady you are believing she would end up in shiloh.You claim to be a christian yet you support infidelity on the part of men in a relationship or marriage.
Not every lady would manage a second hand for a husband.A failed relationship would always be better than a failed marriage.It is not every man that is a community joystick like the ones you know do not worry her Mr right would come.She would wait for him in her own house not her parents.

293 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Skinnienigga(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear Father in Heaven with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Go and marry Pope John Paul because you will wait forever if you're looking for a man who has not or will never cheat on their partner

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:
hahahahaha.... It happened in Daura village near President Jibril's house in Sudan
I believe so. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by BruncleZuma: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by TheKingIsHere: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
At least it stopped her from marrying a useless man.

IamD18:
So? What next after reading it?

Will it stop the man from picking another woman as a wife?

Abi we be women wey like wedding pass their parents.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

85 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaboiy:

Ended up embarrassing herself and family

3 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by naijaguy123456(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by boolet: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
She's sick.
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

For me she did not handle the issue the right well at all .While not just call him and call off the wedding. Aba there are guest now.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Shit, it become cheating after wedding and not before wedding

2 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Nnemuka(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

Ode since you don't see anything good in leaving a cheating bastard then may such fate befall your daughters and may you father another man's child unknowingly.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by dopemama(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmmm.... This one is strong biko! Fear men sha kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by habymi: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
hehehe...kontinue searching for a non-cheating husband.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Lucifer66(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
What a SNITCH, women are useless. They can't be trusted! angry
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by mrbyron(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Moral lesson of the story is dont let women sleep over anything. They will come up with something more terrible. Rip to the man's reputation

4 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by tegafej(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Funny thing is she might still end up a cheating partner again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by XOGBADO(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
engrsyer:

By the time you get to 50 years and no husband, pls don't disturb my dear *Father in Heaven* with your foolish prayer point for husband.

Sir, do you know that a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage??
A cheating boyfriend would most likely become a cheating husband??
Are you the heavenly father??
Oya receive sense

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by Pidginwhisper: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by clefstone(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
the man is lucky, cos a woman lyk this could hv stabbed him in his sleep

10 Likes

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding by moscobabs(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos) / Innoson's Mum's Burial: Over 30 Undertakers Carry Innoson's Mum (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.