Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Help Who Is Ascon Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Who Is Ascon Nig Ltd (3175 Views)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Related /past Questions/exam For ASCON Competitive Examination / Ascon International Oil And Gas Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Who Is Ascon Nig Ltd by efedavies: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
i just saw this on my mail box are they true?
This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Ascon Oil Company Nig. Ltd. Eket, Akwa Ibom State , Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirmed suitable, you have been confirmed capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Ascon Oil Company Nig. Ltd. and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

DESIGNATION: ADMIN OFFICER

Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Salary per Monthly: N200, 000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) monthly /take-home (After tax).

JOB LOCATION:
Ascon Oil Company Nig. Ltd., Eket,Akwa Ibom State.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Employment Insurance Certificate which you procure from the High Court through Hills Berry Law Chambers to the company on the interview/assessment date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Employment Insurance Certificate from the Federal Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure that he/she is fully a member of our organization and will abide with the rules of this organization and also must complete the job contract with our company before leaving. This interview should be only viewed by our dear employees as an avenue to acquaint you with basic formalities and other activities of our company and not a necessary interview as you already have been given the job. Please, note that for those that can not make it to our company for the interview date with very serious and probable reasons,ensure that you forward your Employment Insurance Certificate to our company via email, you can do that directly or you can request the chamber to do that on your behalf so that the H.R.D will include your name in the employee database sheet our company .

HILLS BERRY JAMES LAW CHAMBERS
Contact Person: Barr. Hills Berry James
Designation: Attorney and Solicitor.
42 Sanni Ogun Road,
P.M.B. 150, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State
Email: attorneyhillsberrychamber@lawyer.com
Tel: +234-08084083111

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Employment Insurance Certificate from the Federal High Law Court.

Interview Date: 17th August, 2011.
Interview Venue: Ascon Oil Company Limited Premises, Eket,Akwa Ibom State , Nigeria.
Time: 1: 00 pm
Salary on Monthly bases: N200, 000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira)

We wish you success and Good luck!

Engr. Steve Duke

H.R.D (Human Resource Dept.)

Ascon Oil Company Nig. Ltd.,

Eket,Akwa Ibom State.

Tel: +08125353249

E-mail: careers-asconoil-ltd@hotmail.com
Re: Help Who Is Ascon Nig Ltd by hakunajay(m): 4:24am On Aug 14, 2011
I got some questions for you.
1. Did you applied for the job in the first place?
2. Have you heard of anyone getting a job without any form of interview?
3. Did you notice the way the salary 200k is been repeated just to bait you?
4. The lawyer's email?
5. The company's email, it baffles me how an oil company is using a hotmail address instead of xxxx@company's name.com?
How else do I spell scam?
Re: Help Who Is Ascon Nig Ltd by msergio: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2011
Ascon Oil exists, that email addy looks strange to me. but if you really applied for the job, then u got to ask ppl in the oil n gas sector
Re: Help Who Is Ascon Nig Ltd by jafeni: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
It's a scam ,i was sent that type of letter in june and went to their office in lagos vi,was told it's a scam that they made an advert to that effect. God will surely punish the useless set of fraudsters taking advantage of unemployed nigerians. My bro keep faith God will surely answer us.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Pay Jobs In Lagos / DANGOTE RECRUITMENT / Five Most Wanted Skills One Can Engage In During This Hard Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.