Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pls Help!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help!!! (540 Views)

Pls Help! Over 80k Withdraw From An Account That Has Never Had An ATM Card..... / Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar / Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! by DukeofUmueri247: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2022
I misplaced my ATM card yesterday evening,please I want to know what to do to avoid fraudsters or Scammers tampering with the card...Is there anyway I could block the card through my phone since today is not a working day

Pls give me contributions..
Re: Pls Help!!! by Dididrumz(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
I misplaced my ATM card yesterday evening,please I want to know what to do to avoid fraudsters or Scammers tampering with the card...Is there anyway I could block the card through my phone since today is not a working day

Use your bank USSD code.

You can block the card from there.
You didn't even tell us your bank.

The image below is from UBA USSD code.

Re: Pls Help!!! by Kajaard: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So it immediately. You can block your card on any day of the week

https://nigeriantech.com.ng/blocking-all-bank-atm-card-in-nigeria-if-stolen-lost-with-code-full-review/
Re: Pls Help!!! by DukeofUmueri247: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Dididrumz:

Use your bank USSD code.

You can block the card from there.
You didn't even tell us your bank.

The image below is from UBA USSD code.
Access Bank
Thanks
Re: Pls Help!!! by DukeofUmueri247: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Kajaard:

So it immediately. You can block your card on any day of the week

https://nigeriantech.com.ng/blocking-all-bank-atm-card-in-nigeria-if-stolen-lost-with-code-full-review/
Pls can you give me the code for blocking Access Bank ATM cards using USSD?
Re: Pls Help!!! by gulfer: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Limit the information you provide on a public domain. Except the finder knows your pin code, they cannot make a withdrawal using it, just pray someone close to you did not pick it up to cause mischief for you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help!!! by Kajaard: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Pls can you give me the code for blocking Access Bank ATM cards using USSD?

Dial *901*11# from any phone number, you will be required to provide the phone number you used in registering the Account and your USSD (901) PIN.

Or call the Access bank contact center. They operate 24 hours 7 days a week.
Re: Pls Help!!! by DukeofUmueri247: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Kajaard:

Dial *901*11# from any phone number, you will be required to provide the phone number you used in registering the Account and your USSD (901) PIN.

Or call the Access bank contact center. They operate 24 hours 7 days a week.
Thanks bro
Re: Pls Help!!! by Slynation(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
Limit the information you provide on a public domain. Except the finder knows your pin code, they cannot make a withdrawal using it, just pray someone close to you did not pick it up to cause mischief for you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Says who?? You don't even know what's going on...!!
Re: Pls Help!!! by gulfer: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Slynation:
Says who?? You don't even know what's going on...!!
What is going on, oya tell me cos I'm unaware......if it's so easy, there'll be no need for the fraudsters calling to get other details from potential victims undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help!!! by Slynation(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2022
gulfer:
What is going on, oya tell me cos I'm unaware......if it's so easy, there'll be no need for the fraudsters calling to get other details from potential victims undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Just pray it doesn't get to the wrong hands and the baddest of them all...But it's quite safe since they doesn't have his SIM card!

(1) (Reply)

The Man With No Identity: Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging, Three Others Jailed For Kidnap, Gang Rape / Why Ogun State Is Known As The Headquarters Of Ritual Killing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.