Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us (1170 Views)

Police Arrested My Colleague Brother & Fine Him N150,000 For Reporting A Thief / I Haven't Seen My Husband Since SARS Arrested Him In 2017 - Woman Tells Panel / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2019
My fellow nairanders pls help because am in sorrow right now.
I was at home when I received a call yesterday morning from my husband sales rep that SARS just handcuffed him out of the shop, she was on her way back from getting food for him when the incidence happened, according to her the neighbors tried asking for the station they are headed to and his crime but they refused to say anything.
immediately I received the call from her I tried calling him, he picked and told me that he was arrested because a customer who brought a phone for repair 2 weeks ago for flashing was arrested for stealing the phone, and this phone has been returned back to the customer. that was the only information I got from him and according to him they were still on transit after I called again to verify his location.
My problem now is since then they have switched off his phone without any way of the family contacting him, he was arrested in the morning till now we have not heard from him or receive any call from any police station, pls what can we do because I'm scared with all the SARS news flying around now.
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 04, 2019
pls help, don't just view, I'm really desperate posting by this time
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by PureMind2: 3:13am On Apr 04, 2019
May God help you
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Xavi2019: 3:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Go to nearest police station, I think that's where he would be taken to.
I have seen a similar case like this, some SARS officials came to arrest some guy like that, though they came as thieves, they covered the plate number of the bus they came in with, and arrested a phone repairer, their only explanation was "stolen phone".
Madam, please pray for your husband
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Glossom:
My fellow nairanders pls help because am in sorrow right now.
I was at home when I received a call yesterday morning from my husband sales rep that SARS just handcuffed him out of the shop, she was on her way back from getting food for him when the incidence happened, according to her the neighbors tried asking for the station they are headed to and his crime but they refused to say anything.
immediately I received the call from her I tried calling him, he picked and told me that he was arrested because a customer who brought a phone for repair 2 weeks ago for flashing was arrested for stealing the phone, and this phone has been returned back to the customer. that was the only information I got from him and according to him they were still on transit after I called again to verify his location.
My problem now is since then they have switched off his phone without any way of the family contacting him, he was arrested in the morning till now we have not heard from him or receive any call from any police station, pls what can we do because I'm scared with all the SARS news flying around now.

Look up @segalink on Twitter and contact him with the details. He's a lawyer and the convener of #EndSARS movement.
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
I just received a message on whatsapp with the address he was taken to, we have gone to check and found him, now they are demanding for 300,000, after much begging with my baby of 1 yr, they said I should go and bring 150,000 and we don't have that type of money, pls help my number is
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Look up @segalink on Twitter and contact him with the details. He's a lawyer and the convener of #EndSARS movement.

just received a message on whatsapp with the address he was taken to, we have gone to check and found him, now they are demanding for 300,000, after much begging with my baby of 1 yr, they said I should go and bring 150,000 and we don't have that type of money, pls help my number is
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Xisnin(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Glossom:

just received a message on whatsapp with the address he was taken to, we have gone to check and found him, now they are demanding for 300,000, after much begging with my baby of 1 yr, they said I should go and bring 150,000 and we don't have that type of money.

Hope the issue has been resolved?
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xisnin:

NooO, not at all
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Xisnin:

NooO, not at all, he is still in their cells
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by ceejayluv(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Contact the Police public complaints unit and give them the whole information...

08057000003 WhatsApp .

Fast...
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
ceejayluv:
Contact the Police public complaints unit and give them the whole information...

08057000003 WhatsApp .

Fast...

ok thanks, I will, I hope they won't worsen the whole situation thou, I'm scared of the injustice in this country
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by PurestBoy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Glossom:

ok thanks, I will, I hope they won't worsen the whole situation thou, I'm scared of the injustice in this country

Send message to @segalink first on Twitter.
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Lanretoye(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
try to contact CAPDAN office in computer village,make a report at the police state command too.
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Isiri: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lanretoye:
try to contact CAPDAN office in computer village,make a report at the police state command too.

sege on Twitter is the only one that can help u out.
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by ITbomb(m): 5:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Hope you are recording the conversation on phone
Re: Pls Help! SARS Arrested My Husband And They Have Not Reached Us by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Xisnin:

pls unquote me to remove my number

(1) (Reply)

The Latest 419 Method In Town – 2019 / How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped And Raped Seven Women From Auchi, Edo State / Australia Wildlife Fire In Pictures: Heart-rendering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.