Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Driving Tutor Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Driving Tutor Needed (304 Views)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Tutor Needed by Florblu(f): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I enrolled for driving school and was there for 4 weeks. My tutor certified me okay to drive and i have driven on streets around me a few times with my driving school tutor beside me. The problem is my driving school tutor wants me to invite him for more home service training so that i can keep paying him, hence he most times hold on to the steering.

The first day i tried driving alone, i had anxiety and I couldn’t even reverse the car to get it on the road. I had someone reversed the car for me and I continue driving.
After driving for like 15 minutes, i found myself on a bad road with elevated bridge and i drove into the ditch.

Thankfully, i survived and the damaged on the car was minimal. Ever since then, i have not been able to really drive.

Please i need someone that stays around Shomolu and it’s environs who can volunteer to sit with me to drive on weekends only. Please note that this is gonna be a Pro Bono service but I’m willing to cover the person’s transportation cost if need be.

Please send a WhatsApp message to 0908445 8706 if you’re willing to assist.

Note that i have my driver’s license.
Re: Driving Tutor Needed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Go to Youtube ..The challenge is probably having a grip on the steering ...learn from Youtube and be prepared mentally befoe inviting anyone else...O da bo

1 Like

Re: Driving Tutor Needed by dillylilly: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
jackcanfield:
Go to Youtube ..The challenge is probably having a grip on the steering ...learn from Youtube and be prepared mentally befoe inviting anyone else...O da bo
not everything u learn on online.

Know this n know peace

3 Likes

Re: Driving Tutor Needed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
dillylilly:
not everything u learn on online.

Know this n know peace
I said to prepare her mentally Oga ..no dey misquote me.
Re: Driving Tutor Needed by dillylilly: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
jackcanfield:

I said to prepare her mentally Oga ..no dey misquote me.

Mentally, i no misquote u, person when never steady physically u dey talk mentally online, shey she wan dey do breath in breath out for online course.

Online is just basic, stepping-stone
Re: Driving Tutor Needed by 2Radii: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Florblu:
Dear Nairalanders,

I enrolled for driving school and was there for 4 weeks. My tutor certified me okay to drive and i have driven on streets around me a few times with my driving school tutor beside me. The problem is my driving school tutor wants me to invite him for more home service training so that i can keep paying him, hence he most times hold on to the steering.

The first day i tried driving alone, i had anxiety and I couldn’t even reverse the car to get it on the road. I had someone reversed the car for me and I continue driving.
After driving for like 15 minutes, i found myself on a bad road with elevated bridge and i drove into the ditch.

Thankfully, i survived and the damaged on the car was minimal. Ever since then, i have not been able to really drive.

Please i need someone that stays around Shomolu and it’s environs who can volunteer to sit with me to drive on weekends only. Please note that this is gonna be a Pro Bono service but I’m willing to cover the person’s transportation cost if need be.

Please send a WhatsApp message to 0908445 8706 if you’re willing to assist.

Note that i have my driver’s license

grin grin grin @the bolded ma, who gave u without proper and thorough examination
Re: Driving Tutor Needed by Florblu(f): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
2Radii:

grin grin grin @the bolded ma, who gave u without proper and thorough examination

LOL

I attended a driving school, took a test and I passed
Re: Driving Tutor Needed by 2Radii: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Florblu:

LOL

I attended a driving school, took a test and I passed

Lol, u passed the theory, but the physical test now don dey give u wahala grin
Now if I happen to be Ur husband, na everyday a go dey make jest of you with that idcard u called a driving license grin grin no be person go tell u before u go hide am and declare ursef a licenceless driving understudy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do This Instead Of Slapping Your Child. / When last did you buy something nice for yourself & much was it ? / 1HP Barely Used Ac 80k At Igando Lagos. Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.