Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings (42779 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by panpan(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
With this kind of harassment, most especially in the south, and north central parts of the country, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has ceased to be of any use to the general Nigerian population.

EFCC should be scrapped. It has become a harassment tool.
If there are any laws enabling EFCC, such laws should be repealed.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by emmanbol: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

The money was slashed by 75% by the appeal court, that means he is getting 25% = 25m

Pls read well, the money is #5million, but at appeal court, it was slashed to #500k.

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Mekanus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chaii and this guy was making a hell of money. EFCC just destroyed this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by morzook(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
all you had to do was watch the video before jumping into conclusion. This is a new channel. The said channel has been disabled.

michaellovaldo:
I checked the guy's YouTube channel just now,the highest views he has on a video is 14k views

He got all these properties from a total video views of Less than 50k?
Not taking any sides,just saying

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
MVLOX:
coolImagine.... So me way just start to earn dollars through remote jobs go soon be an endangered species Na.... I dey wait for them.... Mad people
Look! Don't sit there waiting for them to come, if they come, there is nothing you can do. Believe it or not. Naigeria is no place for talented youths, leave now while you still can alive, go to ghana or anywhere else that is not naigeria, as long as your runs are legit, you will be fine anywhere else.

These EFCC goons are ignorant illiterates old hopeless people who could not get anywhere in life so they frustrates young people's legit efforts in the name of crime investigations.

As i ve said, when they come, you cannot do shit, better to avoid them.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by tpraiz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is painful and frightening to watch!
May God help the Nigerian system

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
tpraiz:
This is painful and frightening to watch!
May God help the Nigerian system
It is sad, you would find some same youths supporting this same system.

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by gotnel: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Congratulations on your victory.
Not all earning through Internet is fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
They can take away his freedom and properties but they can not take his talent away. He should go and start up his business some where else away from shithole naigeria before they kill him.

Nigeria is no place for talented youths, unless you are one of the mediocre BBN crews.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by emmanbol: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
michaellovaldo:
I checked the guy's YouTube channel just now,the highest views he has on a video is 14k views

This is a new channel

6 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by blackboy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
EFCC needs cleansing. They need to start arresting and prosecuting their corrupt officials. EFCC has been corrrupt since way back. Why? Give police to head any agency or thing what do you expect
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Tboymessiah(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Letlovelead213:
They wanted to frustrate him. Thank God I am a youtuber. It’s a legit means of income. Can’t wait to soon be earning from YouTube and be free. But in d meantime I need a job badly

Best thing is for him to move out of Nigeria and go to Ghana or UK and keep shooting his videos.. imagine a pastor and a local government chairman and efcc agent trying to make him give them 5000$. Out of his legitimate earnings or is it easy to come up with contents, face the fear of FOPO (fear of other people opinions) face the camera and hit record?

Countless days of drinking garri and groundnut.
His channel was was shut down but he will bounce back again. Any Efcc way come harass me will face d same embarrassment in court and more. That’s why it’s good to be legit o

And we suppose reason o, base on that YouTuber, but base on work u need can u drive?
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Snapchat: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
michaellovaldo:

Did you read the article at all?. The channel was taken down.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by samwillyco1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
I dey go open my YouTube channel immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by henryobinna(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
pocohantas:
Our security agencies are too ignorant. Are they educated at all? Maybe they know these things but choose to feign ignorance just to extort citizens.

Everything is yahoo to them.
They're actually not as ignorant as many people try to make them seem including some of their men. They're very well aware of these things, they just want to swindle money out of people's pockets.

Feigning ignorance is a way to make it seem like they're innocent, these people are criminals that's been sanctioned and empowered by thr government.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by livinbygrace: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
This agency is systematically killing and destroying the future of our youths with their tactics and so Mumu,never do well people are still supporting them.
In Nigeria of today,its now a crime for a 25year old man to live a good life or even buy a car.
What a crazy country!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by GENES11S: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

The money was slashed by 75% by the appeal court, that means he is getting 25% = 25m

Slashed to 75mil, not by 75%

General

Alot of Nigerians need to get educated in this country. Any small thing...their possible explanation na Yahoo Yahoo.

Some people are just too far behind. Look at the education sector, we are like 100 years behind the whites in science, yet we keep locking up/refusing to fund our universities.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by KingRSHD2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
pocohantas:
Our security agencies are too ignorant. Are they educated at all? Maybe they know these things but choose to feign ignorance just to extort citizens.

As in ehn they are highly level of illiterate people are given d job of efcc

When you see. Certificate of warning yet u still arrest am
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by KingRSHD2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
livinbygrace:
This agency is systematically killing and destroying the future of our youths with their tactics and so Mumu,never do well people are still supporting them.
In Nigeria of today,its now a crime for a 25year old man to live a good life or even buy a car.
What a crazy country!!

He no go better for their generation no mind them..

They only want to see young Nigerian man to be poor

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Psychedelia(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
pocohantas:

They don't know SHIIIT!
Quota System recruitment has ensured all public security arms are filled with the lowest minds you can possibly have in a society.

Imagine! "He's too young to make that kind of money".
Is success now a function of age?!
FVCK! angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by obedience4(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

High court awarded 100m Naira damages, Appeal court slashed to 75 million and the young man is crying that the legal fee from high court to appeal court is more than what the appeal court awarded

Read ode read

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by KingRSHD2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
jonathanokeys:
Imagine...but they did not ask him the source of his poverty.

Juice up your sound experience with the latest bass zealot speakers, whether indoor or outdoor.

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Brand new

Nationwide delivery

J

Am telling you the fact tongue tongue
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by melonsgroup: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
michaellovaldo:

you're just an educated illiterate.
Please which school did you attend?
Please go for a refund.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
ediko5:

High court awarded 100m Naira damages, Appeal court slashed to 75 million and the young man is crying that the legal fee from high court to appeal court is more than what the appeal court awarded
Slashed by 75% means he gets 25m not 75m, that’s what he is complaining about.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by odaniel1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

Nothing beats working for yourself to achieve financial freedom and security.

Things have been too rough for me over the years, it's killing and dampening my spirit. I pray Help comes to me.

Yet this one did and the govt. and the law failed him. Nigeria is a sad geographical entity.
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by dvkot(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just save your money in usdt

3 Likes

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
GENES11S:

Slashed to 75mil, not by 75%

General

Alot of Nigerians need to get educated in this country. Any small thing...their possible explanation na Yahoo Yahoo.

Some people are just too far behind. Look at the education sector, we are like 100 years behind the whites in science, yet we keep locking up/refusing to fund our universities.

I checked the guy content from his first channel

They witch hunted him because of politics.

His content are all about politics and some relating to endsar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Yankee101: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Arrested over youtube earnings?
Are they mad or it's an incomplete story?

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is why I can never vote for either APC or PDP. Those who vote for them are doing a disservice for their generation their future and their children

1 Like

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
michaellovaldo:

The money he got was from his first channel that got deleted.

He had to start another channel.

His channel is always about exposing corruption in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Whitecoal711: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just as they are backwards,no innovation,old craps,so they think we all are,yet the few literate once joining the illiterate because of crumbs
Re: Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings by Papamimii: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where u see 100m and 75m he said 5m and 1.5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta / Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan / Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.