Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy (2395 Views)

Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success / Employee Participation In Decision Making And Its Impact On Productivity / Nigeria Cashless Economy Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy by Okukk(m): 4:29am On Aug 14, 2011
Cashless Economy: Exploring its impact on the Nigerian Economy.

The above is my project topic. In it, I hope to discuss several roles, which includes that of an accountant, the banker and the banking system, as well as its impact on the masses.

I choose the topic because I want to cease the moment to really learn more on it and also I just want to go out of the conventional ''dubbing'' of project topics.
I'm therefore soliciting for your candid contributions.
my email: ecstacyo2hut@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
It's a good topic. But, the problem is finding a resource material outside the net. Nigerians don't write books. I've got my own research topic. I wanted to write on none interest bank but could not see textbooks to draw reference from. The dearth of txboooks (nigerian) is making ppl to keep repeating topics. Our lecturer made sure we present or refer to like 5 textbooks b4 writing. Have u got urs or u wanna rely on net?
Re: Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy by Okukk(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2011
kenis:

It's a good topic. But, the problem is finding a resource material outside the net. Nigerians don't write books. I've got my own research topic. I wanted to write on none interest bank but could not see textbooks to draw reference from. The dearth of txboooks (nigerian) is making ppl to keep repeating topics. Our lecturer made sure we present or refer to like 5 textbooks b4 writing. Have u got urs or u wanna rely on net?

Our lecturer said sth similar but warned we shouldn't just rely on the net alone.
I'm still sourcing for materials and I hope I find otherwise, I'll know what else to do, Your topic is very up to date.
Hope you succeed!

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? / Latest JAMB Update / Meet The Biology Teacher Who Donated His Skeleton For Anatomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.