Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance (63405 Views)

Toyin Abraham Shares Pepper At Iyabo Ojo's Mum's One-Year Remembrance (Video) / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / "My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by irunoko(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
An animated holesho giving out inanimate farm tools to her other animated holesho.

Nothing special
she don reply o grin

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by irunoko(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Gentino:
It is finished!!!!

What a generation! What an actress! What an end time daughter! What a role model to some people!

True true, it's finished!!!!
she don Kuku reply.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Elidrisy20: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Correct pikin,na your mama born you
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Originalsly: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
irunoko:
dignity Don leave Nollywood since the likes of Tonto dike started joining the industry.e don become taja teran.free for all grin

grin actually... she is the one that left the door wide open for the rest to troop in.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
bagad:
This is democracy, human right is human right.
Make una leave am alone, una aggressive attack on her no go change a dime about her own supporters and followers.
Most of you claiming so called decency no even fit garner half of her followers and fans.
Just try make money make you do your own things your own way as far as the constitution allows you.

None of you is a saint, and you all have stains even in your closets.

So let the girl be and continue with her lifestyle.
No be everybody go follow her.
See this one bird of a feather
Omo lasan ikeji aja

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Iamthoney(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
irunoko:
she don reply o grin
Insecurity is an official trait of holeshoes

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by sharpwriter(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Islandlady cheesy cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by extol1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Illegal1:
Abeg make person epp me tell pastor righteoness to ask angel michael to blow the trumpet....
blow which trumpet, baba abeg stop am. I never enjoy my life
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Illegal1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
extol1:
blow which trumpet, baba abeg stop am. I never enjoy my life

so u never repent upon all the preaching righteouness dey preach for here....
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by thinkmoney(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
will her late mother be happy with what she is doing? last time nah petrol dem dey share, this time around nah Love Machine.
Na the mother train am
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by irunoko(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Originalsly:

grin actually... she is the one that left the door wide open for the rest to troop in.
There are some women you meet and naturally respect.not necessarily because of age but the dignity they exude and the way they carry themselves.people like chimanda Adichie is an example.she might say what a lot of Nigerian men don't like,she might be hated but she has earned that respect.another example is Rita dominic.this babe carries herself with grace and class.despite the trolling, marriage shaming, child shaming etc she was so dignified not to even be bothered.now Shey all her mockers never shut up?

But this nkechi babe (sighss) I pity the girls she's influencing and those looking up to her

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Cantonese: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
That’s very idiotic. It’s not in anyway funny. It gives her away as mannerless. Absolutely she lacks dignity.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by extol1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Illegal1:

so u never repent upon all the preaching righteouness dey preach for here....
no b woman enjoy, abi ooo. I want chop soup, e get some tribes in naija wey i never chop their soup
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Patriotsleague: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by kelspinall(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
when guys call her ashavin she will start making unnecessary noise,upon all the things to think as a gift all her tiny brain processed was a Love Machine.. shameful...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by dododawa1: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Devil rule his/ her followers
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Oturatetuala(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Big head, no sense old news paper.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by ufotunang: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
What they can only offer and just only know is sex, sex ,sex sex, doggy style.. nawaoooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Justbehave(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ashawo will always be shameless.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by BluntCrazeMan: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
People are just getting crazier

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
A foolish daughter is the shame of her mother. Even in the grave!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Powerfly(f): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
blinking001:
Women supporting women lol. A species of the human race whose only contribution to humanity is centred around sex and self gratification. Women are like cancers to humanity.

Lol..and what's humanity without women...
You self... except you be homo...you like women die! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by descarado: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... and we always wonder why Genevieve and others just turned their backs on Nollywood. I know they are some foolish people in the world... but this is beyond foolish.
I noticed quite a number of them left the industry.
I don't blame them. I will leave also cos they don't know that being an actor is a dignified profession.
All over the world, they are used as role models and ambassadors while young ones look up to them. But here, gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Yimmicks: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
blinking001:
Women supporting women lol. A species of the human race whose only contribution to humanity is centred around sex and self gratification. Women are like cancers to humanity.
You are really bitter. I pray you find healing.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by onlyboyson(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ladies of this generation and pussy that's all
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Wilson500: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please somebody should advise the family of this useless Igbo girl to take her for psychiatric evaluation
Mad People Everywhere sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by SHINJA: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na Igbo woman na...not suprise
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Allisgud: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
An intelligent child at the party will be asking her mum now,what it's meant for,is this not morally bad
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVrfiDneZo

Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance (Photos,Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci9S6aHMHPZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mumugirl. She shared small dildos. Not even big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs / All Asisat Oshoala Wants Is A Quickie / Comedian Broda Shaggi Buys Aunty Shaggi Brand New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.