Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,491 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Based On A True Life Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Based On A True Life Story (2690 Views)

THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Hungerbadoo: 3:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Driver drop me here

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2022
A big apology to all my readers � I'm sorry I've not posted in a while now.

I'll post three more parts of the story today � Grab your popcorn �☺️.

Once again, thank you for your supports.

Part 14

“You see, for a curse as accumulated as the one your mother has incurred over time to have manifested, a point of contact was needed. This point of contact varied, more so, as the years wound by. It had to be something; anything at all that would always be in your possession. It had to be something you made use of on a daily basis. The tricky aspect of this, is that no matter how hard you try, you’d never know what this item is because they are usually what you least expect. It could be a favorite earring; a favorite dress; that giant mirror hanging on your wall; a television either in your bedroom or sitting room; a favorite spot in your own house; a favorite utensil or even, a favorite child…”

“…a favorite child?” I asked, almost screaming, even more surprised.
Aunty Esther’s wrinkled face squeezed again to let out a weary smile before she nodded in the affirmative.
“This world is more spiritual than physical, my daughter. You’ve not been observant, hence the reason you only began paying real attention to these setbacks after your wedding. It has been there long before. Sandra noticed your carelessness and decided to snap you out of it even though there was only as much as you could have done. You were born to be the last of your generation. Your husband could have gone ahead to sleep with any woman and immediately gotten her pregnant but with you, he was never going to; he is never going to. All those times it seemed mere coincidence; when you’d always fall short in major things you’ve set out to achieve in life, little did you know that it wasn’t so much of a coincidence after all. You have been the cause of your husband’s problem. Your ill luck has landed him in the ditch he currently finds himself. That wedding frame was only a tool; that point of contact the evil forces working against you needed, to stay in contact. Your sister inlaw loves you to death. She has absolutely no hand in any of these. And for your information, destroying that frame hasn't solved a thing. It has only made matters worse for you because If it’s not that frame, it’ll be something else; someone else.”
I sat there next to Aunty Esther watching bemusedly as she uttered those words with a straight face.

I sat there, wondering what exactly Aunty Esther was talking about.
Now more than ever, I wondered how Aunty Esther knew all of these, moreso, with so much conviction.
Aunty Esther’s eyes were now burning red, as she passionately spoke about how my situation was only going to get worse, rather than the “better” I’d hoped that Sandra’s supposed divine intervention would assure.
Aunty Esther spoke so passionately, It began to get me scared.
I had a couple of theories but none of them explained much.
“What can I do to break this curse?” I managed to mutter.
Before I could even complete that statement, Aunty Esther screamed “NOTHING!”

This got me jerking in fear.

I didn’t see that one coming.

“Why did you…? How, Aunty...? What do you mea…?”

“...there is no coming out of this. This is how it has to be. It is either it ends with you or it continues with your children and their children’s children. There is a next step to this and I advice you brace yourself for it. It shall be your little punishment for your association with a mad woman. In your bid to prove that you are better than your mother, I’ll advise you to accept your fate; break up with your husband and cut him loose of this ill luck you’ve plunged him into, ever since you came into his life. Or are you so heartless that you don’t have pity for him? Are you so heartless that you’ll choose to pretend not to notice; not to see how hard he is trying; striving only to fall short, every time, all because of his affiliations with you? Was this how he was when you first met him? He has lost so much all because of you and for what? What crime has he committed? His only mistake I can think of right now is that he had to leave Omotola to be with you. If he’d known that his luck would have shown brightest with Omotola, do you think he would have taken a second look at you…?”
Aunty Esther went on and on spewing words I couldn’t even begin to wrap my head around.
I could not believe what I was hearing.

I could not believe what I was seeing either.
Aunty Esther had now stood up from where she’d been seated down the whole time and began throwing her arms in the air in a bid to really drive home every word.
Every word Aunty Esther spoke pierced my soul.

Every word sent cold shivers down my spine.

“Why are you saying all of these, Aunty Esther? Are you trying to make me feel better or worse? Is there something you’d like to tell me? How is any of these my fault?” I asked, as rivulets of tears had now begun to roll down my cheeks.
How could Aunty Esther suddenly flip on me? Why is she sounding as though I am the cause of any of these? Why wouldn’t she at least try to help me find the light in these, instead of stressing what she’s expecting me to accept as my fate? How can Aunty Esther advise me to leave John? How could she ever utter such words?” I thought to myself, as I sat at the edge of my seat, staring at a now overly animated Aunty Esther.
“Aunty, why are you suddenly so angry?” I managed to mutter.

To be continued...

4 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by royalguy123(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
"That frame is just only the contact point the enermy needed,
My God help me so that I will break free from every contact point that may stand my way in JESUS NAME AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Spiritualonyx(f): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Part 15

How could Aunty Esther suddenly flip on me? Why is she sounding as though I am the cause of all of these? Why wouldn’t she at least try to help me find the light in these, instead of stressing what she’s expecting me to accept as my fate? How can Aunty Esther advise me to leave John? How could she ever utter such words?” I thought to myself, as I sat at the edge of my seat, staring at an overly animated Aunty Esther.
“Aunty, why are you suddenly so angry?” I managed to mutter.
Aunty Esther suddenly stopped reacting. She stared me down for a second or so before her lips formed in a manner just about pathing for words when we both heard the gate throw open.
What Aunty Esther wanted to say seemed very important. Her facial expression to the build up to this, confirmed it. Then we heard the gate open and we both had to turn towards its direction, to behold John (my husband).
I was happy to see John but at the same time, scared; gloomy from everything Aunty Esther had just rained on me.

The fact that Aunty Esther could ever think; advise me to leave my husband was still such a hard pill for me to swallow.
The proximity from the gate to the part of the compound where Aunty Esther and I were, was quite a distance. So it was not so awkward when I decided to take my eyes off John to concentrate on Aunty Esther, hoping for her to finish that thought, before my husband got to us.
“Look at the poor man.” Aunty Esther started, motioning at my husband. “He is just coming from where he’d gone to work his butt off, for you. Unknown to him that the genesis of his problem lies exactly with you; the love of his life; the person he has been eating himself up over, constantly calling himself a failure because of his inability to truly provide for..."

Aunty Esther let out a long annoying hiss before she continued.

"Let this man go, I beg you. You can come with me to leave the remainder of your miserable life anyhow you want; knowing that everything ends with you, my daughter…”
Aunty Esther went on and on, almost driving me insane with her words.
Aunty Esther’s voice got louder as John got closer, causing my heart to skip in irregular beats.
“Aunty, can you please stop this? Did you come all the way to my house after all these years to end my marriage? Hasn't this family done more than enough to me already?” I asked in a very low tone (just so John, who was now much closer, doesn’t hear me), as rivulets of tears threatened to roll down my cheeks.
There was no stopping Aunty Esther, because she went on and on and on spewing nonsense until John was now only a few steps away from us.
“WILL YOU SHUT UP, AUNTY?" I spurted, after seemingly haven had enough of Aunty Esther. "You know what? I think you have overstayed your welcome. Please leave my house.”

Aunty Esther scoffed before she asked "Are you walking me out of your house? You are seriously asking me to leave your house, ehn?’ Aunty Esther queried, as though to be sure I wasn’t out of my mind. “Wonders shall never end o.” Aunty Esther exclaimed, clapping her hands together and then placing them on her chest in an overly dramatic fashion. “You have not even seen anything o. You that’ll soon reach menopause? Am I the one you are raising your voice at?" Aunty Esther demanded, now with a facial expression on that clearly denoted pure rage. "Your own situation will be so worse, menopause wouldn’t even cut it. You think the past twelve years have been hard, abi? Wait until the next twelve years elapses. You’d cast your mind back at these past twelve years and wish for it, because your current situation would seem a luxury compared to what is to come, bet me.” Aunty Esther said, stretching forth her hand.
John had now walked up to Aunty Esther and I and had been standing the entire time watching in awe at what was playing out, right in front of him.
John’s facial expression certainly depicted that of confusion.

I could understand John's confusion. He'd met Aunty Esther one time and have heard series of stories about my love for her. So imagine his surprise to the sight of this.
On more than one occasion, John tried to hold me back from getting physical with Aunty Esther when it seemed like it.

It was soon obvious that this woman had gotten on my nerves and that I needed to get some things, off my chest.

It was at this point that John let go of me and simply stood, with his hands akimbo.
“I have been suspecting you since, Aunty. I have. I have wondered how you knew this much; how you knew so much and from all indications, you are not so far from all of these. I was not there when you, nor my mother soiled your hands with all that you have, so I refuse to suffer for what I know nothing about. It is not yet time for me to conceive, that is why I haven’t. When it is, I believe God in his infinite mercy will come through for me. You think twelve years is such a long time, abi. Sarah was ninety when she had Isaac. I am only forty eight years old, so I shouldn’t be scared of menopause if I truly believe that my maker is all-powerful; all-able and all-capable. Whatever authority you are standing upon right now Aunty Esther, spewing this rubbish, I bind and cast you; I cast them into a lake of fire. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover me with his feathers, and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart…”

“…baby…Babe…BABY!” my husband called out, clenching tightly to my arm as he shook me rigorously.
I looked at John, then at Aunty Esther (who at this point had now seemingly heeded to my matching order to leave my house), then back at my husband.
“Baby, who are you talking to?” John asked, looking around to be sure no one else was present, bemusedly.

To be continued...

Just like I promised
A big thank you too you guys �❤️

3 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by hotswagg12: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks for the update. You are doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by zorse: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is getting horrifying. I know things will get better...eventually

Thanks for the update. More sparks to your inspiration!

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Spiritualonyx(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Part 16

“…I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save me from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover me with his feathers, and under his wings I will find refuge; his faithfulness will be my shield and rampart…”

“…baby…Babe…BABY!” my husband called out, clenching tightly to my arm as he shook me back to consciousness.
I looked at John, then at Aunty Esther (who at this point had now seemingly heeded to my matching order to leave my house), then back at my husband.
“Baby, who are you talking to?” John asked, bemused.
I turned to look at Aunty Esther, who at this point had almost made it to the gate before I turned back to John, motioning towards Aunty Esther.

John looked towards the gate and then back at me in a manner that translated more confusion.

John seemed not to see who I’d pointed him towards.

This was rather strange because John is obviously not a blind man, neither is he short sighted.
“Who are you pointing at, baby?” John enquired.

“What do you mean who am I pointing at? Can’t you see Aunty Esther?” I asked, almost annoyingly.
I’d gotten so pissed off by Aunty Esther’s utterances that John seemed to only be moments away from getting a backlash from me in the form of a transferred aggression, if he kept this rough play up.
At this point, Aunty Esther had gotten to the gate but instead of just exiting it, she halted; brought out “a hoe” from the big bag she had in hand and began to dig.
At first, the sight of Aunty Esther suddenly digging the edge of our fence was confusing.
“What is she doing? Why is she digging? What is she digging for? Did she put anything in there? How could she have? I haven’t seen this woman for years, before today. So what is she doing then?” I kept asking; thinking to myself, in that split second.
I watched in utter astonishment from afar, as my very old Aunty dug with so much vigor and commitment to achieving what I was oblivious of, at the time.
I attempted to blow “my pipes” out; to scream my lungs out in shock, when Aunty Esther dug and pulled out a fresh human head from the spot she’d been digging.

This head was so fresh, it still had blood dripping from it, even amidst the sand.

The sight of this was so horrible that I clenched tightly unto John, screaming; begging him to make Aunty Esther stop; to throw Aunty Esther out of our compound already.
John, the whole time, was still just annoyingly standing, staring at me looking puzzled and watching as I reacted to the sight of what Aunty Esther was doing.
Aunty Esther shoved this fresh human head inside the bag she had in hand and moved over to the next spot and again, began to dig.
Aunty Esther didn’t seem fazed by the fact that John and I were her spectators.

Aunty Esther didn’t even seem to care.

It was as though we weren’t even present, as every indication pointed towards "carelessness".
It didn’t take too long before the real horror hit me.

It didn’t take too long before I understood why John had been acting strange since he arrived home to meet Aunty Esther and I engaged in that heated back and forth.

It didn’t take too long before I realized that John was not just acting it; he couldn’t help but be the way he’d been because he could not see what I was seeing.
For "some reason", John couldn’t see Aunty Esther who had at this point, ran three laps, circling the compound, before she settled to digging again.
I know I was depressed; I’d been depressed for a while now but it hadn’t gotten this bad.
I was not mad; none of these was neither a dream nor a trance but I had no idea how to explain to my husband that I was seeing something he wasn’t, hence the display that every indication from his facial expression now depicted was strange.
I was now turn between acting normal (since I was the only one supposedly seeing Aunty Esther and her weird activities) and dealing with the sight of the human parts Aunty Esther was exhuming right in front of my eyes; from every corner of the house I’ve been living in for so long now, with my family.
I lost my cool when Aunty Esther began to dig out new born babies; babies that still had their umbilical cords dangling from their navel.

I stood startled; terrified watching, as Aunty Esther went on digging these children out, one after the other.
I screamed at the top of my voice; with all my might at the sight of the eighth child Aunty Esther dug out.
The reason I’d screamed this loudly was not so much because of the baby that Aunty Esther had dug out.

I'd screamed this loudly because of what this baby looked like; the fact that he winked at me.
This child looked old but yet, a newborn.

This child was a replica of my husband in a baby form.
The baby was dug out just like every other before him but upon digging this one out, unlike the rest that were seemingly dead, this particular child (abi old man) opened his eyes, smiled and winked at me before Aunty Esther again, shoved him into her bag.
It was a blackout from thereon.
I woke up to strange faces.

I woke up to voices; very loud chatters.

I managed to make it to a sitting position before I began to look around; to see if I could recognize anyone or deduce where exactly I was.
Then in that fuzzy state, I saw John; my husband approaching; beaming with smiles.

“Finally, baby, we did it.” John said, as he held me in, for a smothering hug. "Nurse Ada said that we are six weeks pregnant, can you believe this?".

To be continued...

Finally part dropping today.

I'm grateful to God and y'all
I'll do a shout to you'll that have been replying my post...

3 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by duruZed(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
A scary but very educative write up

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Wande22(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Spiritualonyx, the piece is really eye opening. It also serves a Lesson...... Dig your past it will point to your future

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Spiritualonyx(f): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Final chapter �

Please read till the end.
Part 17

The weeks that followed, after we left Nurse Ada’s (the midwife's) house was exciting
The feeling that came with being "expectant", was different.
Even though we could still barely feed and had no idea where we were going to get everything our baby was going to need upon delivery, we were still hopeful.

We just knew that the same God that’d brought this kind of smile upon our family will perfect what he’d started.
John worked the hardest during this period. You’d find him at every building sight; any and everywhere there was a menial job seeking workers.
John was loving and kind to me in a way I’d not experienced in a long, long time (not since our second year in marriage anyways).
John’s Elder sister (Aunty Juliet) pampered me like a baby. She’d never let me lift a finger to do anything. She practically did everything around the house, causing me to be lazy.

“You people should not allow me to get used to this kind of life, fa. Nine months is just around the corner o. After childbirth, don’t blame me if I refuse to do what you’ve made me get used to not doing again o.” I’ll often sing to their ears, teasingly (even though a part of me strongly believed every word).
The first trimester was peaceful. We didn’t experience any form of discomfort with the pregnancy.

If not that there was no way I could have forgotten that I was pregnant (haven waited for so long to be pregnant), I would have said that, that was exactly what that first trimester felt like.
It was in my second trimester that the discomfort most people described as normal for first time pregnant women, came.

I frequently had contractions. These contractions usually came with severe pain.
I would usually have these contractions at very odd hours; times when John and I cannot go out to call for help.
Some days were better than others.
There was this one time where this pain was so intense, it felt as though I was going to die that night.

John was scared to death at the sight of me in that much pain, that he broke into a cry, out of frustration.

When fluid began to leak from my v*gina, uncontrollably, John was petrified. He ran from pillar to post in search of help.
Nurse Ada’s house was quite a distance from ours and having to run all the way over (since we had no personal means of conveyance) just to get help, was almost mission impossible but John made that trip anyway.
John and nurse Ada arrived to meet me in the pool of my own blood.

I’d screamed my lungs out for help, the second I noticed that I was bleeding; when I feared that the worse must have happened, that by the time John and Nurse Ada got to me, I was too weak; too tired to even cry.
Nurse Ada examined me. She told me that my baby seemed fine and that I was only experiencing “vaginal bleeding.

“One out of four of all pregnant women have some bleeding (or spotting) during their pregnancy. Bleeding and spotting in pregnancy don’t always mean there’s a problem, but they can be a sign of miscarriage or other serious complication though.” Nurse Ada said, sending cold shivers down my spine.

“What exactly are you telling us, Nurse? Are you saying that we might loose our baby or what? Talk to me, madam!” John demanded, impatiently.
A cloud of tears had now formed on John's eyes. All he needed to do now was simply blink and they'd start to pour.
“That’s not exactly what I am saying, Mr. John. And you need to put yourself together. Stop behaving like a woman. If you are like this, how then do you expect your wife to behave…?”

“…Nurse abeg answer my question!” John retorted.

“Well. I cannot say for certain, without running certain examinations.”
It was later determined that we were fine; our baby was intact; healthy and kicking.

It was a huge relief for John and me.
Somewhere in the early stages of my third trimester, I’d gone out on a stroll one day when I bumped into Sandra.

John was out as usual.
Before now, no one had seen Sandra since the incident in my compound and as I barely went out these days because of my pregnancy, I hadn’t seen her either.
Sandra was minding her business; Sandra was busy, being mad.
At first, I’d thought of striking up a conversation but again, this was a famous mad woman and the last thing I’d want was to be seen engaging in a conversation.
I’d barely made it past Sandra when I heard very familiar utterances. I turned back around and behold, Sandra was now upright, staring me dead in the eyes as she repeated those words again, over and over.

“There is still a moment of sadness to come but if you are patient, it shall be momentarily. Some deliverance might not seem like a deliverance, especially when what follows immediately after is not as expected. But your deliverance has come. You shall have a child to continue this lineage. But this one you are carrying is not that child.” Sandra said, before she suddenly switched to being very mad again.
I lost that baby the very next day and Sandra was never more right.

It was the darkest of moments, in the life of my husband and me.

All the money John had managed to gather in anticipation for when we’ll deliver our baby went into the evacuation process; process of bring out of the child; a child I’d waited twelve long years to meet, only to be united with his lifeless body.
John and I wept like children in each other's arms.

No word was comforting enough.
It was not until two years later that we became pregnant again. This time around, it was no doubt that this was exactly what Sandra had spoken about.
John got a very well-paying Job immediately after I was confirmed pregnant, through a friend of his (same friends that seemed to have forgotten that they had a friend in John, suddenly rallied around to make life comfortable for us prior to John securing this Job).
I put to bed, a beautiful baby girl nine months later abroad but it was no small fight.

The spiritual battle; the war that went on inside that labor room that day was enormous.

For me to have come out victorious; with my child; my life intact, I knew for a fact that indeed my time had come; I’d broken free and the enemy had no hold on me any longer.
My daughter is currently married with children of her own.

Even after I had a child in my old age, I am now a grand mother.
It is in my hands now to rewrite the story of my lineage and I shall sow nothing but good seeds till I go back to my creator.

It is the only way my children's children can reap good fruits.

A big thank you to y'all for liking replying and viewing my post, God bless you all.
..... Moreover, I didn't write this story my friend did.... Of course I write but then this piece isn't mine, after reading it I felt the urge to share it and of course He gave me the permission. Also, it will make sense to give credit to the owner Moshood Avidiime.

Lastly a special shout out to does who have been commenting/replying y'all are loved.

Typicool8
Treasurewamiri
Stainless190
Leosmaria
Moura7
Peero1
Wande22
Royalty189
Zorse
Benteazaa
Tahir01
Sharoniah
Elpochas
Hungerbadoo
Royalguy123
Hotswagg12
duruZed

I would drop a mini piece of mine after this.

2 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by elpochas: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na wa o.U really gt me scared,look my wedding is around d corner i really wana call my uncle 4 asistance bt am really scared.Kudos to you,if a man does nt discover his past then he has no future.Our ancestor really did a lot of shit back then,my mum great grand parents exchanged their wealth 4 children,i can tell u dat we are plenty in terms of children bt no wealth.Finally OP Is these a true life story?

2 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by hotswagg12: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks for this beautiful piece and its indeed an eye opener with a lot of lessons to learn. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Hungerbadoo: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks for the update...money fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by zorse: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2022
A befitting ending to the story. I'm glad things worked out for her (though I didn't get her name sha). Strange things do happen at times in the world...

Bravo Spiritualonyx!

Anticipating the mini-story and thanks for the shout-out!

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Moura7(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Beautiful story.. Still some things unanswered tho. Like what's up with Aunt Esther? How did she know so much? Is she dead? What's up with all the running around and digging? Who's the omotola chick, was she Aunt Esther's kid? Lastly, since it wasn't a trance, vision or dream, why couldn't John see Aunt Esther, is she dead?

2 Likes

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Wande22(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Spiritualonyx 'twas a Masterpiece... Mention Me when the mini-story starts

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Spiritualonyx(f): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2022
elpochas

I'm sorry, didn't mean to frighten you.....Just that not every wishes you good okay.

Whatever you plan or want to do involve God, cos' He would never lead you astray.

Love and Light
Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Spiritualonyx(f): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2022
zorse

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks.

She choose to remain anonymous �
Re: Based On A True Life Story by royalguy123(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
That point of contact thing
It's an eye opener to things that are very important
Please readers use it as a prayer point to loose yourself from any satanic attack on you and your family
Thanks once more @Spiritualonyx

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by royalguy123(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
That point of contact thing
It's an eye opener to things that are very important
Please readers use it as a prayer point to loose yourself from any satanic attack on you and your family
Thanks once more @Spiritualonyx

1 Like

Re: Based On A True Life Story by Sharoniah(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wow, what a wonderful story, I love it.. And picked few things there. Thumbs up @spiritualonyx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Book Published, For Free! / Lara's Tale Episode 2 / Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.