Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tasty Meats! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tasty Meats! (240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Meats! by Prince12Eddie(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning everyone!

Dark Story || Fiction || Short Twist

September, 2022

© Prince Eddie

"Daddy! This food is more than palatable," Chidera managed to say as her neat set of healthy teeth tore the piece of meat in her hand.

"Uhmmm! The food was actually prepared by mummy, I only assisted with a few things." Pastor Charles smiled at his wife, and scooped more rice into his mouth.

"You love it right?" Mrs. Charles asked with great delight in her bulging eyes.

"Definitely ma," Chidera nodded her head in satisfaction, and retired to consuming her meal.

Long seconds of silence filled the dinning room as their eyes were fixed on what's before them.

"You haven't enquired about your friend's whereabouts," The pastor broke the silence as he stole a quick glance at his chubby wife.

His dim eyes rolled back to the plate of food before him. He continued eating.

"Forgive my manners Daddy," she said with genuineity in her voice. "I was rather engrossed in eating the tasty meal," her hands gestured at the remaining food in the plate.

"How is she faring sir? Any news about her whereabouts? Is she back?"

She asked these questions in split seconds as she wiped off the droplets of sweat on her forehead, with the back of her palms.

Her ethusaistic eyes gazed at the lips of the Pastor and his wife. No doubt, she was expecting a positive answer.

"Errrhhhmmm," the pastor cleared his throat, and sipped some water.

"My dear," he resumed as he dropped the glass cup at its former position. "Your wayward friend came home yesterday, just like the prodigal son. She pleaded for our forgiveness, promising to be of good behavior and conduct."

"And we had no option than to take her in. After all..." he paused, "she's our only daughter," he concluded with a carefree hand gesture as he stole another quick glance at his wife.

Mrs. Charles nodded her head in agreement.

"Wow!" Chidera smiled broadly. Can I... " Chidera tried to speak when the chubby woman before her cut in.

"I hope the meat isn't too strong?" Mrs. Charles asked curiously. "As a matter of fact, your friend assisted us in preparing the stew. She provided the meats." She grinned rather mischievously.

"The meats are tasty ma, and it's really soft. Thank you ma for taking my friend need in." She smiled in appreciation.

"Can I see my friend now? Is she around?" Her ethusaistic voice flooded the room.

"Ah!" The pastor's dim eyes beamed with surprise. "She's here with us dear. She's in our midst." He cackled with great delight.

"I don't understand you sir," her bright eyes dimmed in confusion as she stared at the couple, expecting some explainations.

"Daddy please explain to our little baby here..." She grabbed the remaining piece of meat in the plate, and her sharp incisors devored it with delight.

"Well, your friend is right before you dear," he paused and his dim eye balls scrutinized Chidera's astonished face.

"Mummy wasn't able to get enough meats from the market yesterday, so we decided to make use of what was available at the moment." His bass voice sent some fever into her body.

"You mean my friend's body is in this plate?" her bright eyes popped out in disbelief.

"Yeah! Yeah!!" Mrs. Charles replied as her roundish mouth sucked the bones with delight.

Chidera cringed back in fear as her chair slided backwards, making a creaking sound on the tiled floor.

"She was always wayward dear, and so we felt that was the best option," he said in whispers. "We never knew such meats would be so tasty. As a matter of fact! We would be having such... for our meals." He concluded without remorsefulness in his voice.

Chidera's panties clung to her body as she was wet from urine. Her legs trembled uncontrollably, and dense goosebumps flooded her skin.

Her eyes became blurry with tears as she stared at the remaining piece of meat in her plate.

She had succeeded in devouring her best friend's body, unknown to her.

She knew she would be the next target, but she lacked the courage to flee from the room.

Thank you for always reading ❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doted By Young Master - Feather's Stories / Mated To A Vampire - Feather's Stories / Be Humble. Life Goes On With Or Without You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.