Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is She Cheating On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Cheating On Me (2508 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Is She Cheating Already? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning bosses,
I saw the message below on my fiancee Whatsapp and she claimed the text is not for her and the sender also apologize after she she confront the man. although I don't believe her but the man who sent the message also sent her money when she was sick last week...
Note: I have not caught her cheating or having affairs with any guy..
I need advice.
Modified: The apologies comes after I confronted her and she have to message the man in my presence.. the man was sorry but I'm thinking it's plan work cus my gf is finishing her night duty truly on Friday..
But I'm confused because have tested her loyalty before, I even offered her over 100k with my fake Facebook and Whatsapp account..
She said she can't double dating cus she love her boyfriend.
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Over to all advisers..
Never trust a girl

6 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Romanoff(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
The explanation of the text not being for her isn't adding up.

You might want to investigate further.

Is she really your fiancee, have your proposed marriage to her?

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
so the above msg was sent by "mistake" from someone who also sent her money? where is the discussion about the mistake/apology?!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so the above msg was sent by "mistake" from someone who also sent her money? where is the discussion about the mistake/apology?!
the apologies comes after I confronted her and she have to message the man in my presence.. the man was sorry but I'm thinking it's plan work cus my gf is finishing her night duty truly on Friday
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
Good morning bosses,
I saw the message below on my fiancee Whatsapp and she claimed the text is not for her and the sender also apologize after she she confront the man. although I don't believe her but the man who sent the message also sent her money when she was sick last week...
I need advice.
Modified: The apologies comes after I confronted her and she have to message the man in my presence.. the man was sorry but I'm thinking it's plan work cus my gf is finishing her night duty truly on Friday..
Lol grin grin grin
Even in front of God or when you catch her red-handed, an average girl would still lie and deny it:
... It's not what you think...
... I can explain...
... It was a mistake...
... You made me do it ...
Blablabla
I'm absolutely sure that the person that sent her that message is a big stakeholder of her PÙSSY, but she'll deny it with everything she has in this world.
Girls of this generation are very loose, very promiscuous and very dangerous.
That guy is definitely fuckîng her and they're doing it RAW, and that's why they're both studying her monthly cycle... This is not hard to decode for a smart niggà...

An average Nigerian girl within the age of 18-28 has between 5-10 bodycount, including with at least one married man.

You'll be dating a girl very "SERIOUSLY" within two years, you'll even be living under the same roof, and within that two years, her bodycount will still be at least 5. How come?

No matter how you think you know them,
No matter how innocent or godly she appears to be,
No matter how hard you try to satisfy them, an average Nigerian girl 95% WILL STILL CHEAT ON YOU!
THEY ALL CHEAT! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS ALWAYS THE LEVEL OF CHEATING AND WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

My advice to all my NIGGÀS that are in COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP is to always try as much as possible to hack their phone or track them. Let them call it insecure or whatever, JUST DO IT!
KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE.

It's not reasonable to be investing in a girl that's barely bringing anything to the table, apart from sex, and the SLÚT will still be going around giving other NIGGÀS that are barely giving her anything the same sex she's giving you.

Lastly,
NEVER FORGIVE A CHEAT NO MATTER WHAT.
CHEATING IS NEVER A MISTAKE
CHEATING IS ALWAYS A CHOICE.

To know the truth. Let's do a challenge!
Tell your girl to go náked and swear with a Bible
Or take her to a dreadful shrine to swear with her life and womb! THAT SINCE BOTH OF YOU HAVE BEEN DATING, SHE'S NOT SLEPT WITH ANY OTHER GUY....
99% of people reading this can not pass this challenge grin grin grin grin

NEVER FORGIVE THEM WHEN YOU CATCH THEM.

Make sure you seek vengeance before you throw her back to the street where she belongs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Lol
pls talk.. she's a nurse
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
the apologies comes after I confronted her and she have to message the man in my presence.. the man was sorry but I'm thinking it's plan work cus my gf is finishing her night duty truly on Friday

so man who knows her next night shift AND her period time, is a mistake? and how did he send her money then?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so man who knows her next night shift AND her period time, is a mistake? and how did he send her money then?
she said hes like a boss to her where she worked before.. I think the man is guessing her period cus he said "maybe.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by HarlequinLekex: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
If money wasn't involved i would have said it is truly a mistake,but when money is involved hmmmmmm,investigate further e get why,then make ur decision

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by phorget(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Wetin konsain the man with your woman period to the extent say him even send tears emoji?...
The truth be say the man dey feel bad say him no go fit knack your woman sake of say the flow go disturb the knacking... undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Hybkay(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
She's cheating. I'm 100% sure
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Hybkay:
She's cheating. I'm 100% sure
maybe cus she's obviously deleted their past convo...
She was crying yesterday when I confronted her..
The man issa married man and he's Richer than me x 100 grin
I think his apologies was not genuine
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
she said hes like a boss to her where she worked before.. I think the man is guessing her period cus he said "maybe.

so the man who sent her money last week when she was sick, the whole convo was deleted?! she is definitely hiding something... your guess is as good as mine. as they say:"there is no smoke without fire"

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Pells: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Wetin concern person with girl period if he is not a shareholder of the kpekus
Is that how you ask your female friends about their period at Op
Why are you so dumb??
Some men these days dey make me shame
Dem tie your life for the girl hand embarassed embarassed
Kollins11 abeg advice this SIMPle Brroda grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Pells:
Wetin concern person with girl period if he is not a shareholder of the kpekus
Is that how you ask your female friends about their period at Op
Why are you so dumb??
Some men these days dey make me shame
Dem tie your life for the girl hand embarassed embarassed
I'm not dumb bruh.. he said the message is not meant for her..
I'm talking bout a girl I have known for more than 4 years and I have not saw any strange text on her phone and I have not caught her with man.. she was faithful but I'm just confused with this particular message.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Pells: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
I'm talking bout a girl I have known for more than 4 years and I have not saw any strange text on her phone and I have not caught her with man.. she was faithful but I'm just confused with this particular message.
Actually the period message was for her,,,your next shift maybe your period will come? When they have already discussed about the shift earlier on?
You have to think like a man and don't let let love decieve you,
You are been played grin
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pells:

Actually the period message was for her,,,your next shift maybe your period will come? When they have already discussed about the shift earlier on?
You have to think like a man and don't let let love decieve you,
You are been played grin
okay. she asisat oshoala be that. She played me.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Tina001(f): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:

Lol, I am a girl and no random guy will just ask me about my period, wetin concern am if there is nothing going on. How can he just "guess" another girl's period, that too with a "crying" emoji shocked. Your girl is deleting past chat with this man, he knows her work schedule, he sends her money, he even know or can guess when her period is likely to come. na until you catch them for bed?? You can't see strange text on her phone because she keeps deleting them just the way she deleted this one.. The message is not meant for her but it perfectly fits the last message, Lol, Oga use ur tongue count your teeth and shine your eye o cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tina001:

Lol, I am a girl and no random guy will just ask me about my period, wetin concern am if there is nothing going on. How can he just "guess" another girl's period, that too with a "crying" emoji shocked. Your girl is deleting past chat with this man, he knows her work schedule, he sends her money, he even know or can guess when her period is likely to come. na until you catch them for bed?? You can't see strange text on her phone because she keeps deleting them just the way she deleted this one.. The message is not meant for her but it perfectly fits the last message, Lol, Oga use ur tongue count your teeth and shine your eye o cheesy
grin I don deh count my teeth since o.. e be like 44sets I get o.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
maybe cus she's obviously deleted their past convo...
She was crying yesterday when I confronted her..
The man issa married man and he's Richer than me x 100 grin
I think his apologies was not genuine
Imagine the nonsense.

I didn't even know it was a married man before I said earlier that they're all fond of sleeping with married men. This is very typical of an average Nigerian girl. I'm sure that her true bodycount will shock you if you get to Know. For them to be keeping tabs on her monthly cycle, THEY ARE FUÇKING EACHOTHER RAW, and she's probably done abortions for him in the past...
The best thing you can do now to know the truth is to pretend that you've forgiven her and act like both of you are cool, then start tracking her phone. There are tons of paid tracking softwares you can use to do that. Buy her a new phone and install it on it if possible before giving her or find a way of installing it before giving her. She'll never find out because those apps work on Stealth modes.

This is the best thing you can do in order to know the truth.
You can monitor her
WhatsApp
Instagram
Facebook
You can even monitor her deleted messages because trust me, they are very smart and they often delete sensitive messages that can burst their bubbles.
Hack her phone phone! The process may take weeks or months but YOU WOULD EVENTUALLY STILL CATCH HER.
Just make sure that when you do, you seek vengeance. DON'T FORGIVE HER.
MOST OF THEM USUALLY THINK THAT THEY CAN EAT THEIR CAKES AND HAVE IT, THAT'S WHY THEY MISBEHAVE.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Lindajames1010: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Most of these girls are sleeping with their bosses.

There's no organization, that the boss won't sleep with female workers. Except the boss isn't promiscuous.

One girl told me that she lost her boss 100k.....and the boss just wave it as if nothing happened. He didn't diducte it from her Salary. Hmmmmmm. Very strange.

Which boss will let go of 100k like that without diducting it from the workers salary?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Imagine the nonsense.

I didn't even know it was a married man before I said earlier that they're all fond of sleeping with married men. This is very typical of an average Nigerian girl. I'm sure that her true bodycount will shock you if you get to Know. For them to be keeping tabs on her monthly cycle, THEY ARE FUÇKING EACHOTHER RAW, and she's probably done abortions for him in the past...
The best thing you can do now to know the truth is to pretend that you've forgiven her and act like both of you are cool, then start tracking her phone. There are tons of paid tracking softwares you can use to do that. Buy her a new phone and install it on it if possible before giving her or find a way of installing it before giving her. She'll never find out because those apps work on Stealth modes.

You can monitor her
WhatsApp
Instagram
Facebook
You can even monitor her deleted messages because trust me, they are very smart and they often delete sensitive messages that can burst their bubbles.
Hack her phone phone! The process may take weeks or months but YOU WOULD EVENTUALLY STILL CATCH HER.
MOST OF THEM USUALLY THINK THAT THEY CAN EAT THEIR CAKES AND HAVE IT, THAT'S WHY THEY MISBEHAVE.
thanks.. I can't waste my money buying her new phone.. I'll find a way to the spying. I used to have access to her phone..
But I'm confused because have tested her loyalty before, I even offered her over 100k with my fake Facebook and Whatsapp account..
She said she can't do such cus she love her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nemesis0147(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Imagine the nonsense.

You can monitor her
WhatsApp
Instagram
Facebook
all these stress because of a woman?
@op
Instincts don’t lie.
You know the truth but you are probably waiting for someone to tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
thanks.. I can't waste my money buying her new phone.. I'll find a way to the spying. I used to have access to her phone..
Forget the nonsense!
Do you know what the married man is giving her?
I'm sure her instinct told her it was a trap or you're the one testing her then which was the reason why she refused your offer.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Richy4(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Honestly, I would have said that it was an honest mistake because I have received an SMS that would have ended a relationship assuming trust wasn't there...

But if she knows the man and have collected money from the said man in the past, I think u intercepted a message you weren't supposed to see by mistake embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me by DaInferno(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin you came with all the weapons
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol grin grin grin
Even in front of God or when you catch her red-handed, an average girl would still lie and deny it:
... It's not what you think...
... I can explain...
... It was a mistake...
... You made me do it ...
Blablabla
I'm absolutely sure that the person that sent her that message is a big stakeholder of her PÙSSY, but she'll deny it with everything she has in this world.
Girls of this generation are very loose, very promiscuous and very dangerous.
That guy is definitely fuckîng her and they're doing it RAW, and that's why they're both studying her monthly cycle... This is not hard to decode for a smart niggà...

An average Nigerian girl within the age of 18-28 has between 5-10 bodycount, including with at least one married man.

You'll be dating a girl very "SERIOUSLY" within two years, you'll even be living under the same roof, and within that two years, her bodycount will still be at least 5. How come?

No matter how you think you know them,
No matter how innocent or godly she appears to be,
No matter how hard you try to satisfy them, an average Nigerian girl 95% WILL STILL CHEAT ON YOU!
THEY ALL CHEAT! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS ALWAYS THE LEVEL OF CHEATING AND WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

My advice to all my NIGGÀS that are in COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP is to always try as much as possible to hack their phone or track them. Let them call it insecure or whatever, JUST DO IT!
KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE.

It's not reasonable to be investing in a girl that's barely bringing anything to the table, apart from sex, and the SLÚT will still be going around giving other NIGGÀS that are barely giving her anything the same sex she's giving you.

Lastly,
NEVER FORGIVE A CHEAT NO MATTER WHAT.
CHEATING IS NEVER A MISTAKE
CHEATING IS ALWAYS A CHOICE.

To know the truth. Let's do a challenge!
Tell your girl to go náked and swear with a Bible
Or take her to a dreadful shrine to swear with her life and womb! THAT SINCE BOTH OF YOU HAVE BEEN DATING, SHE'S NOT SLEPT WITH ANY OTHER GUY....
99% or people reading this can not pass this challenge grin grin grin grin

NEVER FORGIVE THEM WHEN YOU CATCH THEM.

Make sure you seek vengeance before you throw her back to the street where she belongs.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Knows12(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
DaInferno:
grin you came with all the weapons
lol
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by extol1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rubbish. How woman go dey play you like mumu
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
But can we know for sure?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by capnies: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:

THINK WITH YOUR HEAD, YOU'RE THINKING WITH YOU'RE HEART AND THAT IS WRONG
Re: Is She Cheating On Me by shege45: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Knows12:
Good morning bosses,
I need advice.
She said she can't double dating cus she love her boyfriend.
Mynd44
i can bet my last card so dem dey straff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise / Students Caught Having Sex At The Bushy Back Of The Cape Coast University..... / Please He Needs Matured Advice On His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.