Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Acre Of Land Suitable For Poultry Needed On The Outskirt Of Ijebu Igbo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Acre Of Land Suitable For Poultry Needed On The Outskirt Of Ijebu Igbo (1245 Views)

3bedroom Flat On A Half Plot Of Land 4sales@ Ibafo Lagos Nigeria. / Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics / Genuine Land For Sale In Outskirt Of Ikorodu. From 250,000 Naira. Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Acre Of Land Suitable For Poultry Needed On The Outskirt Of Ijebu Igbo by targus: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2011
1 acre of farm land , suitable for poultry farming needed at the outskirt of Ijebu-igbo in Ogun state, the land must be by the newley constructed road that link Ijebu igbo with Osun state(through the Reservation Area), Must be before the Bridge(Ogun/ Osun state boundary) and their must be opportunity to Tap in to PHCN( Don't mind buying 2 or 3 poles at most) power line. Please send Email to info@targusgrp.com
Re: I Acre Of Land Suitable For Poultry Needed On The Outskirt Of Ijebu Igbo by 9japroperty: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2012
One acre of land available for sale or let at ijebu-igbo please contact customerservice@9japropertyfinder.com

If you are a property vendor, house mover, letting agents, an estate agent, and property developer why not advertise your property for free on our website www.9japropertyfinder.com . You will be in control of your own business affairs and we do not charge any fee for connecting you to prospective customers.

(1) (Reply)

Lands Selling In Our Ajah Estate / New Lekki Garden / Ogombo Land For Sale Near Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.