Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a (1366 Views)

Engine Oil From The U.S Available / New Shipment Of Exotic Italian Wines At Cooool Prices / Freight And Shipment Of Goods From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a by Victor31(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2011
pls any idea or genuine info about how i can get a ship of crude oil from nigeria to u.s would be highly welcome. I have customer company in serious need of a ship of crude oil and some of the prospectus supplier i'v so far meant appears illegit to me. Pls if anyone have a legit means. Contact me on 08033605793 or 08187192708. Thanx.pls any idea or genuine info about how i can get a ship of crude oil from nigeria to u.s would be highly welcome. I have customer company in serious need of a ship of crude oil and some of the prospectus supplier i'v so far meant appears illegit to me. Pls if anyone have a legit means. Contact me on 08033605793 or 08187192708. Thanx.
Re: Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a by TheSam: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2011
If your buyer has fund and is serious,there is loaded vessel of 2mml bbl. What quantity does your buyer want? CIF FOB transactions also available. Call 08086656404 08037902969
Re: Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a by Papadi: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
WE have over 2 million barrels of bony light crude oil for sale. Please contact 08159162143 or onkdi@gmail.com for more details
Re: Shipment Of Crude Oil From Nigeria To U.s.a by jhayluz: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2012
Bro if u are willing to listen to the truth den listen....the fact is u cannot get a loaded to be shipped to US just like.....forget all dis loaded 2mbrl everybody keep saying cos its not true.
U can see a loaded vessel and dey say its for sale but the fact is dat the vessel u see is loaded for a buyer and in the process of transacting the deal which will take days to conclude papers and payment, people den go round and claiming they have loaded vessel just to dupe buyers.....pls dis is wrong and we should not encourage it.

2mbrl of crude oil no be moi moi, the big boys of this country control the market and to buy, u just hav to go tru dem....

If you wanna undastand more then give me a call: 08131244776

What my seller does is to load for you as a biyer and bring it to wherever you want on any proc. Be it CIF or TTO/TTT. We make sure your buyer is capable then true the sponsorship of our international bank, we nominate and load a vessel for you, we perfect the papers genuinely, you make payment and go with your product. Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. / Large Quantity Of Gas Cylinders For Sale @N7,000 / I Need A Fairly Used Bajaj Bike For Purchase At An Xtrimly Reasonable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.