Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go (38756 Views)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Excited Fan Meets Wizkid In Australia (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by meeketta: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Is that an achievement?
You are bittered
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by brandsoncharlie: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I can't even do this shit.. Heaven knows. If I see any star I don't get star struck even MJ the greatest of all.. The other day I saw uche jombo I was just looking and she was looking at me too with astonishment thinking I would wave or run after her like how some idi.ots did. She felt embarrassed.. Same thing with tuface on brothers birthday at *the place* club. When he entered the vip were we had the birthday party and people were ranting and shouting, I was just sitting and looking. He came closer and I shook him and moved forward.. This people are just like us.. They are not gods and can't give us a future. The only time I can worship any of them is when the person changes my life completely. I come in peace.
Aki and pawpaw come my village nobody send them, them wave hands people greet them nobody rush go meet them.
In my village nobody does that shit except you have impact in their life then them go rush go meet u.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by greatman247(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Is that an achievement?

Being loved by people it's an achievement if you ask me, this shows you're doing well in your chosen career. Not easy to love and get the kind of massive love back... Man of the people if you ask me! Can the masses love Buhari back now after years of stupid APC rule?? Baba nla, on point grin grin
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by showafrica(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
Most celebrities should try and give back to the societies that made them. They should not only throw few dollars or naira bills on their fans, but let them try and emulate people like Sadio Mane of Senegal.

Nigerians like oppressors, any type of oppressor. If you have become a boss before, you will know that when you care about your staffs or surbordinates like a human being, they will start taking you for granted but when you turn tiger, they will start respecting you. So celebs and politicians know this, that's why they wouldn't want to help you in anyway humanly. They prefer to treat the society like animals to keep the respect you have for them going. SHITHOLE country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Kizzygentle: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Davidly:
I understand you sha, but small envy dey dis your I DON'T CARE attitude. They worked very hard before becoming rich and famous so they deserve the accolades. once once try dey free your mind, Nobody owes you chi chi. I cum in piss

Funny.. Never wanted anyone to do any shit for me bro. I am doing very fine, it's just kind of weird seeing people worship fellow human that normally they may even be better than. Thanks.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Qatar2022: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Is that an achievement?
Painful soul
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by spinna: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2022
My guy wan tap fortune and fame .. if only it was so easy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Nice show of love...

Even Wiz knew better than to wear a watch or any form of jewelry on that hand! tongue
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by salbis(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Every man for himself tell that to your politicians, they're not obliged to do anything for any society anybody that needs help should go and look for one.
I seldom respond to mentions. But know this; politicians and celebrities are the same, people made them! These fans bought tickets to attend their concerts/ shows, they stream their music, they buy some of their franchise etc. So literally, without these fans/ people they will not make much money. Personally, i don't care about celebs.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by salbis(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2022
anonimi:

Does Sadio Mane pay all his taxes appropriately before doing the extra
Go and verify!
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Nosayer: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
Most celebrities should try and give back to the societies that made them. They should not only throw few dollars or naira bills on their fans, but let them try and emulate people like Sadio Mane of Senegal.

Much as I'm not against your post, you must also understand that the society doesn't intentionally build anyone. People only follow those they hope to derive some pleasure or entertainment from. By following Wizkid because he entertained them, they made him rich.

However, they can't dictate how he should spend his money. If you don't have any value, the society will never value you.

Giving back is very good and recommended but it's still based on his understanding and prerogative.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by robinso01(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2022
greatman247:

Being loved by people it's an achievement if you ask me, this shows you're doing well in your chosen career. Not easy to love and get the kind of massive love back... Man of the people if you ask me! Can the masses love Buhari back now after years of stupid APC rule?? Baba nla, on point grin grin

Ok,i can understand ur point.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by robinso01(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2022
meeketta:
You are bittered
Well done sweet potato,dangote sugar,sugar cane
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by salbis(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Nosayer:

Much as I'm not against your post, you must also understand that the society doesn't intentionally build anyone. People only follow those they hope to derive some pleasure or entertainment from. By following Wizkid because he entertained them, they made him rich.

However, they can't dictate how he should spend his money. If you don't have any value, the society will never value you.

Giving back is very good and recommended but it's still based on his understanding and prerogative.
Nobody is dictating how he should spend his money. Just my opinion, and that may not hold true for everyone.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Oluwaseunomo: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
I seldom respond to mentions. But know this; politicians and celebrities are the same, people made them! These fans bought tickets to attend their concerts/ shows, they stream their music, they buy some of their franchise etc. So literally, without these fans/ people they will not make much money. Personally, i don't care about celebs.
Like i said they're not obliged to help any society, when you have your own money you can be doing give away as you like. Comparing musicians and politicians doesn't make sense.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Tetrahedron: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Pls how did this get to front page?
Foolish mods
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by LilVast1(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
Bro
Wiz has a lot of empowerment programmes and a whole lot of scholarships

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Davidly(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2022
I understand but don't call people idiots simply because they got excited meeting their idols, It's normal to admire people. Everyone reacts differently because we have different perspectives. I will jump and scream if i ever meet O.B.O... SO I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE INSULTED BECAUSE OF HOW I CHOSE TO EXPRESS MYSELF. stay safe bro

Kizzygentle:

Funny.. Never wanted anyone to do any shit for me bro. I am doing very fine, it's just kind of weird seeing people worship fellow human that normally they may even be better than. Thanks.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Sweetvie: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Big wiz grin grin
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by SIMONEKPA7: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I can't even do this shit.. Heaven knows. If I see any star I don't get star struck even MJ the greatest of all.. The other day I saw uche jombo I was just looking and she was looking at me too with astonishment thinking I would wave or run after her like how some idi.ots did. She felt embarrassed.. Same thing with tuface on brothers birthday at *the place* club. When he entered the vip were we had the birthday party and people were ranting and shouting, I was just sitting and looking. He came closer and I shook him and moved forward.. This people are just like us.. They are not gods and can't give us a future. The only time I can worship any of them is when the person changes my life completely. I come in peace.
Who asked you? Very unnecessary
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by kelspinall(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2022
machala only
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
God bless mane. He is one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Cypress042(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
Kini kawa sesi?
Wetin make we come do?
Make we fry garri or cook beans?
Meanwhile see as the fans too over used their once in a life time opportunity to see WizKid. Them wan thief his watch. Nigerian street guys and spirit of klepto na like PHCN and darkness

undecided
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Anticrime77: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Real man
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Allisgud: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Pls how did this get to front page?
who get frontpage
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Fearyourcreator: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
Some go abuse you say se na you make the money for them...
Thing is most of these guys should be doing these things at least to help reduce unemployment in a lil fraction...
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Allisgud: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Kizzygentle:
u will just stand there dey look,no action of courtsey him go just change ur life grin ;Dpeople funny Sha
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by olab059(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
What a misleading heading. You just made me waste MB. sad
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by eburuu: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Emola12:
or cat fish
as you wish, are you happy now of course no you are not
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Sneakytoucher: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
You wey dey talk so if Machala shake your hand I swear you go laminate that hand make nobody else shake you grin grin
Ontop wetin??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Gifts Mother A Jeep As 71st Birthday Present [PICS] / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.